Edgefx Kits And Solution — Project kit

Uttam 0123
Sir, I bought a project "Android based automatic door locking system" order no "DOR00006748" for my B.tech final year project. I got the product with in ten days, but when i opened it i fond some of the important components are missing, without these componenets the project will not run. Immediatly i inform them about the problem. And they told me that the components will come by to me with in 3 days. But till now i have not recieve my components yet. Every time i call them they just say to me it will come with in 2 to 3 days.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

sir, i got the project very late and as my submission date is complete i have failed in my final year project. i got very very less marks. so i asked them to return there product.. but they are saying the product cant e returned. i don't know the reason. now there is a waste of product and my final year education. the way of behaving of staff is also very rude. i wish you to help me to make them to take back there product. thank you.i called them many times but they are not responding. i request you to take serious action on them as they are cheating the people and without proper maintainence. even i said them im going to complaint they didint even care. they think no onw will care about the coustner expt the company. so i wish to show them you are here to help. thank you
Yes this company is fraud. It did the same with me. Play with our career. We really need help.
These people are fraud, they don't reply to our messages and don't even bother to pick our call, once they are done with the deal. I ordered the project kit and half of the components were missing, even the multimeter which they sent was not working.

Edgefx Kits And Solution - Project kit