[Resolved]  Caste Scrutiny Committee Pune Division 2 ,HQ(Kolhapur) — Caste Validity Certificate Issue

Respected Sir,
I would like to bring your kind notice that, I have submitted an application for Caste Validity certificate of my son Kum. Jatin Pandit Chavan through Atomic Energy Junior College,Tarapur on 24.12.2012 (Reg. no-11191) to Caste Scrutiny Committee Pune Division 2 ,HQ(Kolhapur). But till date Caste Validity certificate of my son is not issued. Now my son is going for admission in Enng. faculty in middle of June-2013 for that Caste Validity certificate is required. I have submitted attested zerox copies of Caste Validity certificate of mine i.e. Pandit Dattatray Chavan and my brother Shri- Himmatrav Dattatray Chavan as a proof Caste Validity certificate. Since almost 6 moths is over ,my sons (Kum. Jatin Pandit Chavan) Caste Validity certificate is not ready. It is not showing concerned web site.
Hence you are hereby requested to take action against responsible officers and advice to issue Caste Validity certificate of my son Kum. Jatin Pandit Chavan as soon as possible.
From:Pandit Dattatray Chavan