HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (4550)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

HDFC Bank Photos

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Hi team,

I have opened a PPF account online and got assigned to ANNA NAGAR I branch. I don't even know where...
I am Bhuvneshwar Amge from Nagpur(Mob no. [protected]) unable to receive my amount from Hdfc fasttag services. I tried reaching...

HDFC bank hold amount of 507.34 with out any reason and information, my account no 501000*****924, Secunderabad branch and my name is Naresh Reddy Mekala
Mirevenue hold throughgefu

Dear team,

''ve made a transaction on 24th March @ iMobile Pay for my credit card bill of 32, 022.55 through HDFC netbanking .But the payment was failed and the amout was debited . And I didn't get the reversal till now for the first transaction...

Please resolve it on priority...

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was opening my net banking bt it said password is wrong i have been changing it again and again but is showing at the end the tempered data found in request. plz help

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abruptly 650rs was deducted as overdue charges for the month March 2021 towards my EMI on 7th of every month . On 7th it was...

Hi I am Devi Dharshni, worked in Chennai tcs.
        I have not set any pin for my food card and used the last 4 digits of the card as default pin. But it is not working in any outlets for past few months.Now i need to check my available card balance and want to reset the pin. On 20/03/2021 I received a message from HDFCBK that if I didn't use the card in next 30 days the card will be suspended. Kindly help me with the above issue as early as possible.

Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavor to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share the complete concern. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

-Anay
        HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Dear Sir

I have get two-wheeler loan no 2006 through centurion bank Puducherry branch. Completed the two-wheeler...

My credit card statement charges is wrongly calculated. After talking to concern authority, no satisfactory reply is given.
          Recently further talking to HDFC concerned authority as per directed by him, I paid minimum amount to avoid Late fee or finance charges but still in recent statement have added both charges.No complaint feedback is replied..

Dear Customer,

-Anay
          HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

The hdfc bank has put a hold on my funds of rupees 1770 as mi revenue hold through gefu, ac number is
            Account number:...
            Respected sir/madam
            on 29-december, 2020 i had recharged of videocon d2h from google pay of rupees 300 and amount is...

I have been charged incorrectly for ₹1475 from my savings accounts. The date mentioned for charge is 17/03/21 for a inter branch cash transaction but I have withdrawn cash from my home branch. Please see to it and reverse my money. Below is a screenshot attached.
            Charges

DEAR SIR,

I am Sophiya xavier, i am resign my job in HDFC Life insurance company in 30 Oct 2019 but my IRDA license was not cancelled so I am facing problem in present working company(ICICI PRUDENTIAL) i am received show cause notice so please close my license in HDFC Life insurance company limited.

MY LICENSE IS REFLECTIN IN PAN LOOKUP AND AGENT LOCATOR SO PLEASE CLOSE MY LICESE.

i am already given letter to HDFC Life for cancellation in 09/03/2021
              but it was reflecting till date.

LICENSE NUMBER: 00834321
              PAN Number: EXFPS1157G

Thanks & Regards

Sophiya Xavier

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for loan against my credit card and i got to know that they have sent...
                Hello Sir/Madam,

A/C: [protected]

From my savings account 884.76 rs on hold.
                br...

I have a problem related of wrong deduction of toll amount of 345rs.but i did not travel on that date 20/03/2021 from my wallet, tried calling and emailed my problems but no reply from hdfc fastag deptt.no one want to hear my issue.
                Hdfc fastag

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last year when availed HDFC credit card, got an offer that if purchase for over specific amount for 3 months, the card can be made lifetime free. But I missed to purchase. On the next day, got a call saying they are from bank and as I missed to reach that amount, if I pay Rs.1899 the credit card can be made lifetime free. I said yes and got a confirmation mail in the name of OneAssist. I got debited that amount from my account. But this year also(19/03/2021), my credit card got a bill of Rs.1899. Tried mailing to OneAssist and also calling, but no benefit. Please help me to cancel this asap.

OneAssist Relationship Number : 10315287

Respected sir/madam
                    On 21/03/2021 i have paid my electricity bill of rupees 2150 from google pay and amout is debited...

Even though I am holding salaried account in HDFC bank, do no why without notifying to me they have debited ₹29.50 two times as NWD DECCHG charges . For the dedection amount I not yet received any SMS thats shocking to me because I am often getting SMS like use HDFC net banking, Apply credit card in HDFC, Apply instant line like that .
                    Mar 21, 2021

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A merchant has cancelled my order

The issue is that I ordered for a product on March 17, 2021 but the merchant cancelled the order on the same day ie. March 17, 2021.
                      Refund has to be received, Merchant is unable to refund due to gateway error. as a result a chargeback is the only option currently.

Please credit with hold funds to my credit card for the transaction on March 17, 2021. Please add hold funds to my credit card.

Please check the support ticket id 'HBL=[protected]' for all details

reference number for interaction with HDFC earlier is[protected].
                      Mar 21, 2021