Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

Iph Depatment Himachal Pradesh — water problem

We due respect, sir i am a resdint of village karosg near hosipatil road main bazar karsog teh. Karsog distt mandi (Hp). We are facing a big problem of water in our home that's why i have complainted so many time to water man which supply water in our locality [fitter]. But the problem of water is not solving form last six months, i am senior citizen and i cannot collect water from anywhere, and i am very old consumer of iph department since 1970. So i request you take suitable decision against water man of our area.
Yours faithfully
With regards;

Asha ram gupta, main bazar karsog near hospital road karsog. Tehsil karsog district mandi (Himachal pradesh) - 175011
Contact number - [protected]
Email id - 123gupta. [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShareTweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information

    Main Bazar Karsog Near Hospital Road, Karsog
    Himachal Pradesh

    Add Company Information