[Resolved] K.M.S. Plast World — false allegations/blackmail

Kondapur village,
Telangana,
Hyderabad,
India.

Under instruction from my client mr. Ramesh vittal having address at — i am sending this legal notice to you:

1. My client states that the first of you was my client’s website designer and created a website for my client’s company in the name of blissindia.net. My client further states that he had also given some printing jobs like letter pads, visiting cards, covers etc. For his company and the printing materials were also not handed over to him.

2. My client states that during the course of my client’s business transactions, one year back the 1st of you had informed my client that you will register my client’s company bliss india in chennai and for which my client had also given his consent and based on that my client had also submitted all his personal details like aadhar card, pan card and passport size photo to the 1st of you for registration of his company. My client further states that at the time of registering my client’s company in chennai, the first of you expressed his willingness to invest a sum of rs.4, 00, 000/- in my client’s company and accordingly my client had also given his consent for the same. Later the first of you had invested a sum of rs.4, 00, 000/-in my client’s business. But in one year time the attitude of first of you had changed and showed your original colour which was not appreciated by my client and so my client later had returned a sum of rs.3, 18, 000/- (Three lakhs and eighteen thousand only) to the first of you out of that rs.4, 00, 000/- which was given to my client by you for the share in the business and the same was also received by the first of you.

3. My client states that he is ready and willing to return the balance amount i. E rs.82, 000/-out of that rs.4, 00, 000/- once the first of you give the source of my client’s website blissindia.com and the printing materials belong to my client’s company. My client further states that in this circumstance the first of you using my client’s photo, aadhar card and pancard has joined hands with the 2nd of you and posted an article tarnishing my client’s image and his family reputation in consumercomplaints.in as if my client is a cheater and my client’s wife aarthi ramesh had cheated to a tune of rs.10, 00, 000/- to rs.15, 00, 000/- and further written that my client’s family had cheated to the tune of rs.25, 00, 000/- to rs.30, 00, 000/- and requested that any one has found my client they can inform the same to the ashok nagar police station, chennai and the said article was posted by the of 3rd of you without verifying the authenticity of the contents.

4. My client states that he did not know the 2nd of you and really shock to see why the 2nd of you has written an article like this against him and post the same in consumercomplaints.in. My client after seeing the article posed in the consumercomplaint.com has tried his level best to contact the 2nd of you based on the contact details available in your company site but the 2nd of you did not respond my client’s call and evaded my client. My client further states that he did not know personally the 1st of you and he came to know you only thru my client’s common friend in chennai. My client was searching a person who develops website in chennai for developing his company’s website and at that time you were introduced to my client, who later joined my client’s business and in view of your bad behavior and evil thought my client removed you from his business.in view of your vengeance against my client you had joined hands with the 2nd of you and written and posted the article in consumercomplaints.in with false and untenable allegations against my client.

5. My client further states that he and his wife were separated long back and also got divorce decree from the court and are living separately for the past 7 years.in such circumstance how can my client’s family cheated the people in chennai to a tune of rs.15, 000, 00/- to rs.30, 00, 000/- and his wife cheated to a tune of rs.10, 00, 000/-to rs.15, 00, 000/. The allegation of 1st of you is not only untenable but also baseless without any material proof. It is further pertinent to note down the fact that no complaint was filed or pending neither against my client nor against my client’s family by any one from chennai before the ashok nagar police station and the allegation posted by the 2nd of you that so far 10 complaints were prepared by the people in chennai against my client before the ashok nagar police station, chennai and are pending is nothing but defamatory in nature and therefore my client has reserved his right to initiate appropriate proceedings under criminal and civil laws before the appropriate forums at your cost.

6. My client states that he really shocked to know that how an internationally acclaimed search engine like google is posting the complaint in the websites like consumercomplaints.in against a common man without verifying the veracity of the contents mentioned in the post. The 3rd of you who is a big company around the globe should verify the allegations made by the 2nd of you against my client before posting the content in your site. My client further states that as soon as when my client’s daughter came to know this fact immediately she had sent a mail to the 3rd of you to remove the post, which was acknowledged by you promptly but suggested some procedures to my client’s daughter to follow the procedures to remove the false contents against my client. My client is very much thankful for the acknowledgement and suggestion given by the 3rd of you but at the same time my client is raising a question that when the 3rd of you has some standard procedures to remove the post made by the 2nd of you in your site, why the 3rd of you should not have some standard procedures to post a content in your site. My client further states that huge company like 3rd of you in the internet world would not understand the problem of a common man and never mind the personal values of any individual. My client humbly request 3rd of you hereafter please to bring some standard procedures to post any content in your site by any individual person by asking the personal details of the man or woman who is posting the content in your site like the person’s mobile number, aadhar card, e-mail address etc. Which reveals his/her identity, which will help the aggrieved person in the future to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against the wrong doing person before the court of law.

7. My client states that the act of all had caused my client irreparable loss and mental depression for which now he is taking treatment and also under medication. My client further states that the act of all cannot be compensated in any terms and my client has now lost his reputation with his clients and suffering daily for the wrongful act committed by you all.

Therefore, i request all of you to immediately remove the content posted by the 2nd of you in the site namely consumercomplainants.in against my client and tender unconditional apology to my client for the act committed by you all within 7 days from the date of receipt of this notice failing which take notice, i have specific instructions from my client to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you all under criminal and civil law before the appropriate authorities and forum at your cost.

(N. Ravishankar vallatharasu)
Copy to:

1. Pmo
2. Nhrc
3. Cyber cell

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2020
They have not contacted me it's more than a year and my PAN CARD is being used by them in my bad ways that is being used by others also can u PL remove the article PL it's being misused by many PL I request if the article could be removed
Updated by Ravishakar Advocate, Feb 17, 2020
Mr. Sunder,
No.42, b-6, dwarka flats,
Murthy street, west mambalam,
Chennai-600 033.

And his company Brainstorm Communication create false website and they trouble people I don't even know this KMS Plastics...

Seeing this many have misused my PAN Card and applied for cards it's affecting many people...

I request to remove the Post

K.M.S. Plast World - false allegations/blackmail