Ladiescottonshirts.co.in, Thejstore.com — complain about fake & fraud website which takes money but not deliver product

address showing on there website - Shop No 1 Jai stambh chowk Rajgarh , M.P India ,Pin – 465661, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 pratim_kdm on May 22, 2019
Myself pratima
I buy some cloths from www.ladiescottonshirts.co.in website and I paid for it.. the amount debited my account showing in the name of Zaakpay Payments method ...
i received the confirmation mail from website below..

Your My-E-Store Shopping Receipt Date :05/19/2019 ORDER Number: 3817373
Your ORDER Has Been Received And Is Now Being Processed.

Your CASHBACK Will Be Activated Within 48 Hours

Details Of Amount You Paid Against Your ORDER:

[Order #3817373] (05/19/2019)

Email :- [protected]@thejtstore.com ( We try to reply every Query Within 24 working hours )

Website: www.ladiescottonshirts.co.in

Call on Working Days Between 11:00 AM to 5 :00 PM – +91 -[protected], 20, 21, 22, 23

there is no other reply form them so, i check online so I got so many reviews online from so many customer to not receive order from this website after paid ... i call the helpline to ask about my order number showing in the mail they telling please call after 15 days.
and now they block me.

I need you help to check the fraud websites and take strickt action against it..
so it will help other online shopping customer to not get trap & loss from these fraud & fake websites. as they are selling lot of poduct in lower prizes to get lot of people attracted.

www.ladiescottonshirts.co.in this website connected with www.thejstore.com which is again fraud website as the helpline number is same on both websites

Comments

@pratima : feeling bad 4 u and thanks 4 saving others money
Fraudulent website.
still the website its working ... on actions taken towards this website... Kindly tell me the process to block the website and safeguards from this sites from others
thanks to pratima that website kept iPhone 6s for 210 rs nd I believed it and thought to pay.. but after checking website got to know about it.
Sorry about your loss, but thanks, it saved my money!!!
This website is still active
unfortunate that mobikwick is processing the payment..

Ladiescottonshirts.co.in, Thejstore.com - complain about fake & fraud website which takes money but not deliver product

Company:Ladiescottonshirts.co.in, Thejstore.com