Lufthansa Customer Care

Fax:

Phone : 1-800-1025838

Fax : +91 12 4398 4116

Good

Lufthansa related photos (15)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Lufthansa Complaints & Reviews

Harisha Jamadagni on Dec 29, 2017
On 10.12.2017, travelled from bangalore to frankfurt (Lh755) seated in widow seat. Before take off, all of a sudden, water started pouring in from the overhead ac duct on me and got fully drenched and started shivering (Cold water) due to condensation. When i complained about it to the crew, they said that it is normal and i need bear with this situation for some time. When i further asked for help, they provided some tissue paper and informed me to wipe it. Further, water drops continued and no support came from the crew staff and they did not even bother to check whether i need change of seat or need some more tissue paper to wipe. It was not a good experience.
Looking for feedback on maintenance of aircraft air conditioning system in lh flights.

Rakesh Lodhi on Dec 13, 2017
    I traveled in jet airways on 10.12.2017 from heathrow airport, u. K. To new delhi by flight no. 9w 0121, seat no.61e.
    Departure time from u. K. Was 20:40 and arrival time at delhi airport 11:05.

Earlier my booking was in lufthansa airlines but at the last moment it was it was communicated to me to travel in jet airways. When i landed at delhi airport, my two suitcases was found missing. I waited for another 3 hours but all in vain.
    At last, a complaint was lodged by jet airways authority but till date i have not received my luggage. All my valuable items, college certificates, dresses, cash in gbp, bank cards, etc.. Etc... Were in these big size suitcases.
    At present, i am feeling very much harassed and mentally tortured. No help till now has been provided by neither lufthansa nor jet airlines.
    Its a very serious matter and pl. Arrange to provide my lost luggage at my local address in delhi, india immediately

After two days, no response has been received till now. I am facing a lot of problems due to missing of my luggage. Really, it is very bad experience of my life. My returns tickets for london, u. K. Is of 26/12/2017. I am suffering and very badly in need of my luggage.
    I have already compliant with jet airways authority also.
    Request to kindly consider this as a serious matter and do the needful immediately.
    Thanks in advance.

Baggage no. Lh377381 & lh377343

lost of baggage no. lh377381
    lost of baggage no. lh377381

parikhsaloni16

My husband and me were traveling from bombay to amsterdam via paris (Cdg) on 6 october 2017. We had a train to board from paris - cdg to amsterdam airport.

Our reservation code is : urcmfa (Saloni parikh) and us6ed5 (Rahil thanawala)

Our flight from bombay to munich was on-time and we had to catch our connecting flight from munich to paris (Cdg) scheduled at 6.30 am. However, on landing in munich - we were informed that our flight has been cancelled to paris (Cdg).

On approaching the lufthansa service centre - they put us on the 12.30pm flight to paris as the one before was fully booked inspite o[censored]s telling them that we had a train to board to amsterdam.

This inconvenience firstly made us miss our train to amsterdam from paris (Cdg) scheduled at 10.25 am costing euro 35 per person and secondly, we had to over pay for booking a train last minute to amsterdam, which costed us euro 135 per person. Thereby, making us pay additional money for no fault of ours.

Thirdly, when we asked at the lufthansa service centre the reason for cancellation of our flight - we got no definitive answer and the question was dodged, which clearly means that there was no concrete reason for cancellation of the flight.

We were made to wait over 6 hours at the munich airport and miss our train to amsterdam from paris. I request lufthansa to look into this matter and be compensated, as we expected far better service from lufthansa - being one of the most prestigious airlines.

AalokA
        While contacting senior airport authorities they informed to mail at customer. [protected]@lufthansa.com

There are no proper email contacts or accountable staff, also which
        Is a clever move by this company so as not to let any records in this info age.

It is very difficult to file for refund if not nearly impossible since anyway they never respond to your concerns or even resolve despite multiple calls to the numbers given or to their partners. No other airline gives such headaches.
        Updated by AalokA Aug 29, 2017
        Myself and many colleagues are facing same problems.

Lufthansa is cheating Indian customers.

Despite all policies in place which favor refund, they refrain
        from doing so.

Are consumer courts / GoI listening or
        will do something about this please? BR

Lufthansa — Request for refund pending since a month — no response at all

Dilip B. Sheth
          Feedback id: 30971274

with reference to above mentioned feedback id, i would herewith like to request your...

putty15
          The way staff treated the customers was so insane. When my cabin bag was checked it weighed 8kg and was given a tag for it too. When i was entering into the flight the crew member stopped me and weighed the bag and argued it to be over weight and demanded for money. We were asked to pay 200$ in a span of a minute without which we are informed that we are not allowed to enter into the flight. Crew member hurried us by asking if we are gonna pay it through cash or card . when finally entered into the flight after the payment our seat doesn't have backrest which is informed to the crew and was no response from them. our journey was 8 hrs which was very irritating sitting in such a seat. Very worst experience with lufthansa. Would never recommend anybody using this airline.

Gaurav_GD
            I had to change the name on my intl booking as the name of my daughter appeared twice instead of my wife.
            Lufthansa does not accept a name change and is asking to cancel and re book the ticket. That causing me cancellation charges as well as fair difference. An amt of 30k almost. The booking agency is Yatra.com.This is ridiculous!!. This is dictatorship from airlines.
            Dear Gaurav,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Regret the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform that once booking is confirmed, airline will not allow the name change. We request you to please contact us on our customer care number and we will be happy to assist you with the cancellation and rebooking.

Should you require any further assistance, please call us on[protected] /[protected]. For holidays please call on [protected]. Alternatively, write on [protected]@yatra.com.

Best Regards,
            Yatra Care

suvitama
              Dear sir/ma'am,

My daughter taneea sunil agrawaal (passport no p 2823814) had a travel itinerary del-berlin-delhi
              Dep 10 nov 2016 and return on 16 nov 2016. she had the tkt no[protected] and pnr no 5pt27v.

While returning from berlin on 16 nov her flight no lx0975 was cancelled just 20 minutes before departure. she was re booked on lh169 for berlin up to frankfurt, and by ai 120 from frankfurt to delhi. enroute from berlin to frankfurt lh 169 got delayed by 45 minutes resulting in my daughter missing her ai 120 for no fault of hers. lufthansa again booked her for next day flight lh 760 up to delhi. finally she reached delhi on 18th nov 2016 in early morning at 0130 hrs ist.

Her flight duration which originally was only 10 hrs 40 minutes got converted to 36 hrs (approx). all this while she had to stay at airport. during this period we as a parent were highly puzzled and anxious about the safety and wellbeing of my daughter.

Despite lufthansa holding a good brand value, it failed miserably during this horrifying trip of my daughter.

Lufthansa staff at frankfurt did no efforts to convince ai staff to ensure that my daughter boards the ai 120 on 16 nov itself, despite the fact that my daughter did all her best by running and rushing to the boarding gate of ai 120, immediately after deplaning the lh 169. she was at ai boarding gate at 2125 hrs (cet) but was denied boarding in ai 120 flight as the plane had already started taxing at 2125 cet.

In addition lufthansa staff at berlin knowing fully well that time difference between arrival of lh 169 at frankfurt and departure of ai 120 from frankfurt is only 65 minutes, they could have safely booked my daughter from berlin to frankfurt in earlier flights, ensuring safe duration of 2-3 hours between arrival of flight from berlin at frankfurt and departure of ai 120 at frankfurt. but they did not apply their mind at all and left my daughter to carry on with the agony of wait and nervous moments for us as parents.

Now i would like to ask lufthansa what compensation they have to offer us for this pain which we and my daughter had to go through during this journey.

Waiting for early response.

Thanks and regards
              Sunil agrawal
              +91-[protected] (o)
              +[protected]r)
              +91-[protected]
              +91-[protected]

hardeepsin1972
                I had booked my Air ticket from Winnipeg (Canada) to New Delhi from My Travel Agent (Decent Travel's Pvt Ltd, Connaught Place, New Delhi) for 16th November 2015, which had to be rescheduled for 8th November 2015 due to an urgent business meeting in New Delhi on 10th November 2015 [ E Ticket #[protected], for Travel on 8th Nov 2015 thorugh Air Canada operating from Winnipeg to Montreal . Further connecting flight from Montreal to Mumbai were being operated by Lufthansa. My ticket from Mumbai to Delhi was by Vistara Airlines on 10 November. To my surprise, when I reached the Airport for boarding, I came to know that Lufthansa Airlines was not operating on that day due to their strike, as a result I was not taken on Air Canada flight also. The plea was that Lufthansa had not communicated to Air Canada about alternate travel options for passengers. Since Lufthansa Airlines didnot provide any other option for travel from Montreal to Mumbai, I missed my further flight from Mumbai to Delhi and my meeting scheduled for 10th November, which resulted in financial losses amounting to approximately 20 lakh rupees. If this was not enough, I had to again book my flight from Mumbai to New Delhi again for 11th November without any refunds for earlier booking for 10th November, which resulted in an extra burden of INR 9080. Let me know how Lufthansa Airlines can compensate for my financial losses

[Dec 02, 2015] Lufthansa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

angienothappy
                  I had booked a flight with Lufthansa for Jan 15th 2016, but there were two changes to my flight that would not work with my schedule so I cancelled it. I was informed that the refund would take 6 to 8 weeks which I found to be completely unnecessary. This was around early October; November is about to end and I am yet to receive my refund. This is really inconveniencing me as I cannot use my money which I really require at the moment. Moreover, calling the airline would cost me quite the bit as it would be an international call for me. As a student I really cannot afford to lose such a large sum of money.

[Nov 28, 2015] Lufthansa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

carrieseenuv
                    My fiance is in India he just got approved his k1 visa he booked a flight with Lufthansa airline for Jan 23 2015 he arrived 4hours early he had his valid passport an visa an ticket he was ask lots of questions an then was told his intent to go to America is false they told him he will not be allowed to board an to book with another airline an would have full reimbursement they put him out the airport he had to travel all the way home wasted money an no one can tell me why he was denied then the next morning I called for answers they said invalid passport which is a lie His passport expires 2018 his k1 July 2015 he had to rebook with eitihad airline an will fly on 1/28/2015 wen he returned home to talk with travel agent he was told they kept 25000 rupees of his money I need help or should I get attorney. Thank you

[Jan 24, 2015] Lufthansa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jalal malhas
                      Travelling via LH692 to from CDG on LH1041 to FRA on 29th July 2014 on transit basis to continue Amman-Jordan which departs at 20:45 and was delayed until 22:00 and my luggage is already on board.. Upon presentation I was told that flight been cancelled and to go to Lufthansa counters at hall B for further details and eventual hotel accommodations and meal vouchers .I had queue up for three hours before my turn came, and then all counters closed down without any explanations and one Lufthansa personnel came accompanied by 16 police men to calm the crowd and said it is our problem to find hotels and restaurants. And as you are aware that no seating facilities for all the crowd and all café bars were all closed. it meant standing up or sleeping on the floor. at 5.30am I had to queue up at the ticketing counters for a solution to travel to Amman. and my turn came at 13.00hrs and eventually I found a seat on RJ126 leaving from terminal 2. Iam 67 years old with hart problems, my daily medications where in my luggage and consequently I developed inflammation in my back and thigh muscles of which to date iam under medications. with these events I received zero help from LH personnel who are not to a standard and are un-pleasant and not helpful. How a reputable airline allows such events or the personnel are trained to be prejudges against Arab speaking customers . leaving the matter to you to settle in a civil manner not with a simple apology. p.s. copy of above to all star alliance members + to iata + to international complaint center. 6373d= code of complaint

DURGESH JHARBADE
                        I am totally pissed off with the attitude of Luftansa on the cancellation policy...today I did the cancellation on line and when checked with the airlines on the status on when it will be credited to my account, I was surprised to know that they said that the maximum time for refund will be 3 to 4 weeks...this is sheer exploitation...I can understand delay for a week but 3 to 4 weeks is a killer. well while taking it just takes 10 second and the account is debited...Not sure how many such cases are there but i did not like the unprofessional attitude of such a big airliner to hold back money of someone else for such long period...Durgesh Jharbade

[Jun 10, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chiragkansal
                          On arrival at New Delhi Airport (12:30 AM IST, 8th August 2012), I discovered that my luggage was missing and I informed your ground staff of this, they completed a PIR and gave me a copy informing me that my baggage has been mishandled and would reach in the morning in next flight. In morning I received a call from the Lufthansa staff that my baggage has not cleared the customs and called me at the Airport to get it cleared from custom.

Please find the details of baggage below:
                          Baggage Tag Number: LH 287876

After long wait at the airport , a Lufthansa staff accompanied me to the warehouse and custom department to get my baggage cleared, when we opened the sealed baggage in front of the custom officer , to our amazement , some items were found missing from my luggage. The watches were stolen from the bag and only remnants were empty cases and packets. I immediately informed this to accompanying Lufthansa Staff , who assured me that the cost of lost items will be reimbursed by the LH airlines and I need to report the missing items to the airlines.

Please find the list of missing items below:
                          1) One Fossil watch. (New)
                          2) One Casio watch. (New)
                          3) One pair of Nike sport shoes. (New)

Concluding this incident, in considering the loss I have incurred. I would like to claim $280 to be paid immediately to me by the Lufthansa Airlines.

Please let me know if there is anything you can advise me as I am very upset about this incident.

Lufthansa Airlines — Missing Baggage

I traveled on Lufthansa airlines from Frankfurt to Chennai on 1st Feb 2011, On arrival I found that my baggage was missing, The airlines assured me that we would deli ever my baggage in a day or two. They called me on 15th Feb 2011 to say that my baggage was found, I received my baggage in a damaged condition and my camera and food items for my kid was missing, I reported the same to the airlines but was told that there was no compensation to be paid.I could like to know if this is the way a passenger is treated.

Customs Delhi Airport — Lost item at Customs Clearance at Delhi Airport

On arrival at New Delhi Airport (12:30 AM IST, 8th August 2012), I discovered that my luggage was missing and I informed Airlines (Luftansa) ground staff of this, they completed a PIR and gave me a copy informing me that my baggage has been mishandled and would reach in the morning in next flight. In morning I received a call from the Lufthansa staff that my baggage has not cleared the customs and called me at the Airport to get it cleared from custom.

Please find the details of flight and luggage below:

Passenger's Name : Chirag Kansal
                          Ticket No :[protected]
                          Flight Details: LH457 (Mon, 06 Aug 2012) and LH760 (Tue, 07 Aug 2012)
                          Baggage Tag Number: LH 287876

After long wait at the airport , a Lufthansa staff accompanied me to the warehouse and custom department to get my baggage cleared, when we opened the sealed baggage in front of the custom officer , to our amazement , some items were found missing from my luggage. The watches were stolen from the bag and only remnants were empty cases and packets. I immediately informed this to accompanying Lufthansa Staff Diksha Monga.
                          Please find the list of missing items below:
                          1) One Fossil watch. (New)
                          2) One Casio watch. (New)
                          3) One pair of Nike sport shoes. (New)
                          Diksha Monga's reply, Oct 14, 2018
                          sir i was working at IGI airport 2012, But i didn't met you.
                          Lost Baggage
                          On arrival at Sam Francisco Airport, The group comprises with Dr Sharika Roy, Jayant Roy, Amitesh Roy, Royan Roy, Ritesh Roy and Mr.Satyapati. Dr Roy discovered that her luggage was missing and she informed your ground staff of this.

Please find the details of baggage below:
                          Complaint Number: LH 353976 Del - Merrick Lufthansa Air LH 763.
                          Merrick LH458 (Del - Francisco SSO LH 58179)

I immediately informed this to accompanying Lufthansa Staff, but till now no updates regarding my lost baggage. This is my second reminder on it. Please inform me about my baggage.

manikanta2039

DATE: 8/05/2011
                            ATTENTION: P.MANIKANTA,

1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:

Lufthansa Airline Group UK seeks to employ your service as COMPANY TECHNICIAN for this document embodies approved terms for the purpose of this contract through our Recruitment Agency ; SPYRECRUITMENT SERVICE.
                            2.0 POSITION:

YOU WILL SERVE AS COMPANY TECHNICIAN this is FOR THE REQUIREMENTS OF LUFTHANSA AIRLINE IN UNITED KINGDOM.

RESUMPTION DATE
                            You would be expected to resume on site on the 30th of JUNE 2011.
                            Prior to resumption as inscribed above, you shall be expected to start your job processes by acquiring and procuring your necessary Residence/Work permits papers (With the Lufthansa Travel Agent United Kingdom) on it’s earliest acquisition, you will receive all your due entitlements/ emoluments prior to resumption of duty to enable you settle all domestic necessities before embarking on project trip and avoidance of excuses leading to delays on your side.
                            3.0 CONSULTING PERSONNEL:
                            You shall be expected to work lead a team of prime experienced individuals with the mandate to provide excellent services.
                            4.0 ENTITLEMENTS:
                            All salary and expense figures shall be in Pounds (GBP), Sterling or Euros equivalent depending on employee home country and salary preference, (except where employee prefers currency on his/her local/home currency).
                            4.1 SALARY:
                            Salary shall be paid on monthly bases. Work time shall be 40 hours work week for the Twenty Four (24) month contract term as such employee shall also be entitled to over-time allowance if employee work time exceeds the official stipulated hours. Salary shall also be liable to increments with time and employees' official promotions and position in service. Monthly salary is £16,500 GBP (Sixteen Thousand Five hundred Pounds).

5.0 EXPENSES:
                            Expenses incurred by the employee related to job before commencement of duties will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.
                            5.1 ACCOMODATION:
                            First class accommodations will be provided for employee. Accommodation shall be of first class international standard same as accommodates Lufthansa Airline expatriate senior and management staff. Employer shall also pay for and provide complete meals for employee / (Family) as deem appropriate for period of contract.
                            5.2 TRAVEL:
                            £3,600.00 flat rate travel/entertainment allowance shall be paid to employee by employer for each intercontinental trip. Travel shall be by business class/first class.
                            However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance. Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the Period/time of purchase. Employer shall also take care of employees' travel ticket including that of employees' family only on employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.

5.4 MOVING EXPENSES:
                            You shall be required to furnish us with your valid residence, work permits and visa on or before the 20th of MAY 2011 due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the LUFTHANSA AIRLINE GROUP in London and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the LUFTHANSA AIRLINE COMPANY in London.
                            The employee will be reimbursed by the employer for reasonable moving expense incurred only as a result of relocation or early termination of leases, storage charges; procurement of travel documents, immunizations etc. Reimbursements shall be paid not more than five (5) Working days from submission of report/and receipts as proof of payments.
                            5.5 MEDICAL EXPENSES:
                            Employer will provide the employee with comprehensive health care for the term of contract, and follow-on care for injuries suffered during the term of contract for employee and family.
                            5.6 OTHER ALLOWANCES AND/OR BENEFITS:
                            This shall be provided for as deemed appropriate, and will be paid by employer. Quality single or family housing in company community. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances. Free medical care in uk for you and your family for contract duration.
                            5.7 VACATION:
                            Employees' shall be authorized paid four times vacation during the term of the contract, to be used at the employee’s discretion after duly informing and receiving approval from employer’s management. Employer will pay for travel expenses (i.e. flight tickets) and flat Rate travel allowance of £3,600.00.

6.0 MOBILIZATIONS:
                            The first monthly salary shall be paid in advance before you embark on journey to assume duty. This is to enable you settle all domestic needs before travel. As such no excuses will be entertained on assumption of duty relating to default. All payment of Salary after assumption of duty in UK shall be 75% paid into an offshore account to be provided by employee with the remaining 25% paid locally in United Kingdom. This is in line with the United Kingdom expatriate financial statutory laws. Expatriate shall also be liable to pay % of salary as withholding tax to the relevant authority in United Kingdom

7.0 JOB PROCESSING/ PROCEEDINGS:
                            All employees successfully screened and recruited for Lufthansa Airline shall be required to furnish us with a valid UK residence and work permits papers on or before the 20TH of MAY 2011 as a proof of readiness to join the Lufthansa Airline team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the Lufthansa Airline in UK and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services in United Kingdom.
                            However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses their valid UK residence and Work Permits papers, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their valid residence and work permits papers with the Lufthansa Traveling Agency here in United Kingdom.
                            8.0 CONTRACT:
                            This is with effect from 30TH of JUNE 2011 when the contractor/consultant assumes duty in uk.

jvaishnav47
                              MATTER IS BEING REPEATED --
                              COMPLAINT AGAINST LUFTHANSA AIRLINE /GROUND STAFF
                              AT MUMBAI INT AIRPORT
                              [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
                              I HAD REPRESENTED THIS MATTER BEFORE 25 DAYS, BUT WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM LUFTHANSA AIRLINE. I REPEAT THE INCIDENT --

MY SON HET VAISHNAV & HIS WIFE SHWETA PANDYA LEFT FOR US BY LUFTHANSA FLIGHT NO -757 ON 4 FEBRUARY. MY SON IS PLATINUM CARD HOLDER OF CONTINENTAL AIRLINE.

WHAT IS HEART BRAKING THAT MY SON & HIS WIFE WERE DETAINED AT THE AIRLINE COUNTER FOR MORE THEN A HOUR, SINCE AIRLINE OFFICIAL CLAIMED LUGGAGE IS MORE HENCE PASSENGERS SHOULD PAY US DOLLAR 250.ARGUMENT WENT ON FOR MORE THEN AN HOUR. HET & SHWETA WERE MADE TO STAND AT AIRLINE COUNTER ,THEY WERE TORTURED ,& GOT EXHAUSTED. THIS MATTER WAS EVEN INTERVENED BY OTHER PASSENGERS WHAT IS TO BE NOTED THAT SINCE ARGUMENT WENT ON FOR LONG, ANOTHER LUFTHANSA AIRLINE OFFICER CALLED ON MY SON, HE CHECKED LUGGAGE & ISSUED BOARDING PASSES. INFACT PASSENGERS HAD NO TOTAL EXCESS LUGGAGE , THIS SPEAKS O[censored]NFAIR, MALPRACTICES, PREVAILING AT MUMBAI INT AIRPORT.

MY SON IS JUST MARRIED ON JANUARY 24, THEIR JOURNEY WAS ENTIRELY SPOILED .HET & SHWETA WERE TORTURED UNNECESSARILY. PASSENGER COULD NOT MEET PARENTS,FAMILY MEMBERS AT AIRPORT.
                              WE HAVE DEMANDED DUE COMPENSATION FOR UNNECESSARILY HARRASSEMENT ,TORTURE JOURNEY SPOILED. MY SON'S ADDRESS IS

HET VAISHNAV --

JAGDIP.H.VAISHNAV
                              SENIOR CIIZEN
                              sir.
                              thanks a lot.
                              god bless you 7 your institution.

jagdip.h.vaishnav

sharmapayal
                                Sir,'
                                I got an mail from LUFTHANSA AIRLINE GROUP for the post of Marketing Manager, I wish to know that It is fake or real.
                                Kindly make me aware about the same.
                                Here i am presenting the copy of my appointment letter .

DATE: 24/02/2011
                                ATTENTION: PAYAL SHARMA,

1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:

Lufthansa Airline Group UK seeks to employ your service as MARKETING MANAGER for this document embodies approved terms for the purpose of this contract through our Recruitment Agency ;SPY RECRUITMENT SERVICE.
                                2.0 POSITION:

YOU WILL SERVE AS MARKETING MANAGER this is FOR THE REQUIREMENTS OF LUFTHANSA AIRLINE IN UNITED KINGDOM.

RESUMPTION DATE
                                You would be expected to resume on site on the 31th of MARCH 2011.

5.4 MOVING EXPENSES:
                                You shall be required to furnish us with your valid residence, work permits and visa on or before the 6th of MARCH 2011 due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the LUFTHANSA AIRLINE GROUP in London and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the LUFTHANSA AIRLINE COMPANY in London.

7.0 JOB PROCESSING/ PROCEEDINGS:
                                All employees successfully screened and recruited for Lufthansa Airline shall be required to furnish us with a valid UK residence and work permits papers on or before the 6thof FEB 2011 as a proof of readiness to join the Lufthansa Airline team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the Lufthansa Airline in UK and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services in United Kingdom.

8.0 CONTRACT:
                                This is with effect from 31TH of MARCH 2011 when the contractor/consultant assumes duty in uk.

+[protected]

Lufthansa Airline Group Uk — APPOINTMENT LETTER FROM LUFTHANSA AIRLINE GROUP UK [Resolved]

gupta5jitu
                                  Please check and revert back the authenticity of the below offer :
                                  DUTCH RECRUITMENT SERVICE
                                  LONDON , UNITED...

mkojjha1966
                                  1:25a SPY RECRUITMENT APPOINTMENT LETTER FROM LUFTHANSA AIRLINE GROClose this mail
                                  Forward
                                  DeleteReport Spam
                                  Mark as safe
                                  Actions PrintSubject: APPOINTMENT LETTER FROM LUFTHANSA AIRLINE GROUP UK‏= From: SPY RECRUITMENT <[protected]@msn.com> Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:55:18 To: You and others Cc: Bcc:
                                  Less | Show full Headers | View blocked images in this message
                                  1 attachment - Download allAPPOINTMENT LETTER FROM LUFTHANSA AIRLINE GROUP UK.doc193.50 KB
                                  Download

SPY RECRUITMENT SERVICE
                                  LONDON , UNITED KINGDOM
                                  ATTN:MANOJ KUMAR OJHA,

It is o[censored]tmost importance to inform you that after the screening and scrutiny of your Curriculum Vitae with other verification procedures carried out,LUFTHANSA AIRLINE Group UK were able to resolve the status of your application.

On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your application and as such we have attached to you the Offer Letter/Terms of Agreement that transcends any written document. You are therefore required to follow these procedures IMMEDIATELY so as to complete your employment formalities:

(1)You are to contact the traveling agent for a valid Work-Permit/Employment Authorization Document IMMEDIATELY so as to enable your work in London legally. Note that the procurement of your work-permit must not exceed the deadline as stipulated in the offer letter as it would take four (5 or 6) working days for the traveling agent to procure your work-permit before the United kingdom high commission.

Below are the contact details of the Uk traveling agent:

UK CITTI TRAVELS(UCT)
                                  LONDON – UNITED KINGDOM
                                  EMAIL:[protected]@live.com OR
                                  [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                                  HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS.

(2)Do get back to us with developments and updates regarding the procurement of your valid work-permit.You are required to contact the Human Recourse Manger in case of any clarifications .Below with his
                                  contact information.

LUFTHANSA AIRLINE GROUP UK
                                  HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
                                  CONTACT PERSON: DR.OLIVER SMITH
                                  CONTACT EMAIL:[protected]@live.com
                                  CONTACT PHONE: +[protected]

(3) Once we confirm your works and residence permit from the Uk traveling agent, which stipulates that you are ready to join the team,we will take care of your traveling documents together with your flight ticket and any money which you spend in the procurement of your Uk Valid papers will be reimbursed to you during your first month upfront salary.

We hereby once more congratulate you on the success of you application amongst many that have applied and thereby instruct you to expedite all requirements as aforementioned so as to be able to meet the team before the deadline.

Congratulations!!!
                                  Mr.THOMAS KHAN
                                  Recruitment Co-coordinator
                                  SPY Recruitment Service
                                  Tel: +44-[protected]
                                  ATTN: Your CV/Resume has been shortlisted for a possible job placement with marks and spencer fashion designing group, uk.
                                  dear sir/madam,

just a few days back i have rec'd a notice from MARKS AND SPENCER FASHIONS LONDON saying that my CV has been shortlisted for a possible job placement WITH MARKS AND SPENCER FASHIONS LONDON.And i submitted all the online question. and tuday i have received job offer and contract agreement.
                                  i am doubtful about he authenticity of this notice.
                                  pls do see the below given mail rec'd from them.
                                  pls do clarify on the same.

thanking you
                                  RAJU
                                  Hi! i got an offer from marksandspencer group uk for a job. pls do let me know its fake or true.
                                  thanksss
                                  raju

M&S UK — job confirmation

i am doubtful about he authenticity of this notice.
                                  pls do see the below given mail rec'd from them.
                                  pls do clarify on the same.

AZeem
                                  Pl.confirm the correctness of the offer as follows.

DATE: 21/01/2011
                                  ATTENTION: MANOJ KUMAR OJHA,

1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:

Lufthansa airline seeks to employ your service as HEAD LOGISTICS & DESPATCH this document embodies the approved terms for the purpose of this contract.
                                  2.0 POSITION:

YOU WILL SERVE AS HEAD LOGISTICS & DESPATCH this FOR THE REQUIREMENTS OF LUFTHANSA AIRLINE IN UNITED KINGDOM.

RESUMPTION DATE
                                  You would be expected to resume on site on the 27th of FEB 2011.
                                  4.1 SALARY:
                                  Salary shall be paid on monthly bases. Work time shall be 40 hours work week for the Twenty Four (24) month contract term as such employee shall also be entitled to over-time allowance if employee work time exceeds the official stipulated hours. Salary shall also be liable to increments with time and employees' official promotions and position in service. Monthly salary is £16, 500 GBP (Sixteen Thousand Five hundred Pounds).

5.2 TRAVEL:
                                  £3, 600.00 flat rate travel/entertainment allowance shall be paid to employee by employer for each intercontinental trip. Travel shall be by business class/first class.

5.4 MOVING EXPENSES:
                                  You shall be required to furnish us with your valid residence, work permits and visa on or before the 31st of JAN 2011 due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the LUFTHANSA AIRLINE GROUP in London and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the LUFTHANSA AIRLINE COMPANY in London.
                                  5.7 VACATION:
                                  Employees' shall be authorized paid four times vacation during the term of the contract, to be used at the employee’s discretion after duly informing and receiving approval from employer’s management. Employer will pay for travel expenses (i.e. flight tickets) and flat Rate travel allowance of £3, 600.00.

7.0 JOB PROCESSING/ PROCEEDINGS:
                                  All employees successfully screened and recruited for Lufthansa Airline shall be required to furnish us with a valid UK residence and work permits papers on or before the 31st of JAN 2011 as a proof of readiness to join the Lufthansa Airline team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the Lufthansa Airline in UK and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services in United Kingdom.
                                  8.0 CONTRACT:
                                  This is with effect from 27TH of FEB 2011 when the contractor/consultant assumes duty in uk.

APPOINTMENT LETTER FROM LUFTHANSA AIRLINE GROUP UK
                                  Inbox
                                  X
                                  SPY RECRUITMENT to me
                                  show details Feb 11 (2 days ago)

SPY RECRUITMENT SERVICE
                                  LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
                                  ATTN: P Joseph Jayaraj,

It is o[censored]tmost importance to inform you that after the screening and scrutiny of your Curriculum Vitae with other verification procedures carried out, LUFTHANSA AIRLINE Group UK were able to resolve the status of your application.

Below are the contact details of the Uk traveling agent:

HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
                                  CONTACT PERSON: DR.OLIVER SMITH
                                  CONTACT EMAIL:[protected]@live.com
                                  CONTACT PHONE: +[protected]

(3) Once we confirm your works and residence permit from the Uk traveling agent, which stipulates that you are ready to join the team, we will take care of your traveling documents together with your flight ticket and any money which you spend in the procurement of your Uk Valid papers will be reimbursed to you during your first month upfront salary.

Congratulations!!!
                                  Mr.THOMAS KHAN
                                  Recruitment Co-coordinator
                                  SPY Recruitment Service

APPOINTMENT LETTER FROM LUFTHANSA AIRLINE GROUP UK.doc
                                  196K View Download
                                  Forward
                                  Please confirm correctness of the appointment of Lufthansa Airline Group UK, whether this letter true or fauk / Scam.
                                  These should be buggered and castrated.