Mahsul Vibhag (Indian Tax Department) — about being tortured by patwari & his assistant.

Tq. Chandur Bazar, Dist. Amravati, Maharashtra, India., A/p- Shirasgaon Kasba., India
 sumitkedar123iccf on Nov 14, 2019
Sir, i am mr. Sumit r. Kedar, (Age - 34 years), a/p - shirasgaon kasba, pin code - 444810. I am an orange farmer. Govt. Of india has provided some 'money help' in june 19 to us. Near about 65% people have got the help. But the patwari mr. Parvatkar & his asst. Mr. Anup ganorkar (Mob. [protected]) are unnecessarily hesitating me. They sometime tell me to go to the bank or to go to tahasil. Money transfer is quite quick today. They why so late from june 19 to running 14 nov.19. I have sure doubt that only they have blocked the access of my money to my account. Sir, now i am tired & filling myself guilty & ashamed by having their such treatment. Please, help me to reach my money in my account. Very very thank you.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Mahsul Vibhag (Indian Tax Department) - about being tortured by patwari & his assistant.

Company:Mahsul Vibhag (Indian Tax Department)
    Tq. Chandur Bazar, Dist. Amravati, Maharashtra, India., A/p- Shirasgaon Kasba.