Mcd Delhi, Narela Zone — weekly bazaars in wednesday and saturday

Respected sir/madam, mcd com no (Grievance id grv/nlz/2019/136483)
I would like to raise a complaint about weekly bazaars in our locality every wednesday and saturday. These are illegal and nuisance.
Right to sleep a constitutional right
Under article 19 (1) (A), read with article 21 of the constitution of india, the citizens have a right of decent environment and they have a right to live peacefully, right to sleep at night. Disruption or disturbance in sleep creates mental stress, deficient in working efficiency and other things. It is not negotiable.
Disturbing features
• robbery in very often in these two days.
• violence is very often after drinking alcohol.
• if there is any medical emergency ambulance can’t enter.
• held at such a large scale, it covers all the road, making it difficult for the traffic to move.
• these two days (Wednesday and saturday) we can not sleep till 1. A. M.
• the pre market and post market activity stretches the nuisance from 1 pm. To 1 am for full half day.
I kindly request you to remove these weekly markets (Wednesday and saturday) with the immediately effect because these are illegal and nuisance.
I also request you not to disclose the identity, it would be a danger for me as well as for my family.
Thanking you.

Address:
Rajiv nagar
Budh bazaar road, b, c and d block.
Begum pur, opposite rohini sector - 22
Delhi - 110086

Rajiv Nagar Budh bazaar road, B,C and D block. Begum pur, opposite rohini sector- 22 Delhi- 110086, Delhi
    Delhi