Meesho Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to Meesho

Having problems with Meesho?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Meesho customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Meesho

Meesho Website

Meesho Head Office Address

Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Meesho reviews & complaints page 2

Some months ago, i joined supplier panel to sale online, but some reasons i were not able to upload articles . Now i am trying to work through meesho online . But on supplier page i tried so many time to login with my contact no and otp (provided via text) and failed to access. Please help me out via solving this issue.

Meesho,
    Subject :- Regarding extorting my money by forgery and fraud by the courier operator and his other associates

Talked to Meesho customer care several times, but no solution.

Mister,
    I am Virender Saini s/o Shri Karam singh, a resident of Safidon (Jind) (Contact No.[protected]

Sir, I ordered redchief re3526 shoes from Meesho on Friday, 04/11/2022. The cost of which was...
    Respected sir
    I am romaisa from jammu and kashmir i have order baby rabit potty training seat price 673, from meesho in 28 august and i have placed return reqest many time but product not pickd up after that i have cal meesho customer care and they provide me return address for self return. I have return the product to supplier on 22 september and sent return slip to meesho mail provided by customer care for refund of product and...

I have purchased L'Oréal Professionnel Xtenso Care Sulfate-free Shampoo & conditioner, Sub Order ID[protected]_1 But I received different and duplicate product, Quality is poor and damage product. I had sent refund request but no refund I have got. Person come for pickup product but he was not done pickup. Invoice attached what I ordered and what I received, Ido not want this item anymore. Please check at your end and refund my money.

Meena Pandey
    Mob- [protected]
    Email Id - [protected]@gmail.com

This is ashu
      I am facing problem regarding to my product i had ordered a dresss that worth of 421 rupees.
      I recieved the product too but it is completely wrong clothes i received n whne i tried to return the clothes they did not updated my delivery status of the product .
      And when i told with customer care they always says pls wait for 48 hour they told me upto 3 to 4 days. Same. Things to wait for 48 hours.
      Its has been 19 days but no resolution for my problem what the meesho is doing 😡.
      And i have some proff too audio recording when they told me to wait 48 hour. Its hass been 45 days but ist still the customer care is doing nothing pls help me
      Its hass been 50 days but they r not solving my problem.

This is in reference to

Order ID:[protected]
        AWB : [protected]

My parents have ordered 3 bedsheet from the meesho website but when the order delivered they received only 2 bedsheet. They raised the complaint for the same but customer care executive was not helping with the same issue.

After getting frustrated from the customer service they have returned the entire order but still we didn't receive the refund for the missing items.

When I checked with the customer care executive they are telling me that since my return request are high they can't processed my refund.

Could you please redirect me to the policy where the same has been mentioned. Just because someone has returned the product in the past they are not entitled to receive the refund for missing product

This is ashu

I have received parcel from meesho of 1700 which i paid using phonepe. Inside it was just torn clothes i tired returning it but meesho app is showing product cancel and not showing delivery. Also i have returned 2 more parcels from meesho of 1800 rs. I didn't get any refund. I tired calling there help line but they simply say they can't help. In total i lost 4000 rs. And now i dnt know what to do

My name is payal Verma. I had ordered 12 W emergency rechargable LED bulb from meesho on 22 October in quantity 4 and total amount I paid is 956 rupees I received the product on 28 October they send me wrong product ( 9/10 w bulb ) so I tried to exchange the product but it is not processing then I applied for return and refund on 31 October. It is written in their website that your refund will reflect in 5-8 days but they didn't refund any...
              I have ordered 1 product in 2 quantities from Meesho order no:[protected]. While returning as I have not liked the quality of the product, I have selected quantity as 1 instead of 2. same got picked up from my address in 2 quantities. Later when I have checked that partial refund initiated from Meesho, I called them and told them the entire scenario and asked them to raise a complain about partial refund initiated from there end as I have...

Product shadowfax not picked up by delivery partner after return request he saying quality check not passed I want my money
              Nov 13, 2022
              I take back my complaint i keep the product

I ordered kurti on 16th Oct 22, as per Meesho it has to be delivered 22nd Oct. But on 22nd Oct delivery guy from shadowfax called me for location. I have provided land mark everything. My address is within town most of courier delivered before even without call.

Disappointment 1: Delivery person not deliver, when I called evening he said today time over. So attempt tomorrow, next day onwards 3 days they do delivery attempt...

1 sep I placed two nighties 1390rs only one product delivered and remaining product not delivered still now, I didn't got the refund also 622+70rs
                Pls initiate that refund to my account
                Nov 4, 2022
                1sep I paid 1390rs for two nighties only one delivered remaining product still not delivered am waiting for the refund of 622+70 Meesho company not initiate that amount

Sub Order Number[protected]_1

this is sub order ids for which i received wrong return product when i claim for this they rejected my claim for above sub order id when i ask for reason they told
                  Based on past data, we have observed that the ratio of claims raised by you against your returns has been significantly higher than our overall platform levels. Due to this, we would not be able to process the claim against this order kindly request you to cooperate with us.

they have same answer for all i ask give me proper reason or my tell me any my fault but they have no answer

loss around 300000/- & more on meesho

With reference to,
                    Sub Order ID[protected]_1

I do reselling on meesho. I have ordered 3 quantity of silver bowl set each 157/- ( in total 471/-)

Sub Order ID[protected]_1

The order was placed on 10th October, 2022. And they delivery was made on 18th October, 2022 where they send only on quantity product which is also a wrong product of what i ordered.

So i called in...

I placed an order on Meesho on 18th October, 2022. The order was not placed however the amount was debited. I tried to connect with Meesho help center but to no avail. They show a message that I will be contacted within 6minutes, 10 minutes or so, but no one ever called or asked for anything.

This one way communication has left me with a great deal of irritation. I neither received the product nor the money....
                    Delivery company did not delivering my order and the is passed this very rude behaviour from delivery company...
                    Useless ! rest if 2 ordees still pending for return already complained sub order id[protected]_1 & sub order id[protected]_1 ur fraud customer people said merged in this sane complaint number, wtf is happening...
                    Meesho didn't deliver my pre-paid order on the given date and today on call they lied by saying they tried to deliver, I didn't receive any call from them. They cancelled my order and haven't refunded my amount yet. Their customer care is of no help....
                    Respected sir
                    I am romaisa from jammu and kashmir i have order a duppatta dress price 1609 from meesho in 28 august and due to wrong product delivery i have placed return reqest many time but product not pickd up after that i have cal meesho customer care and they provide me return address for self return. I have return the product to supplier on 18 september and sent return slip to meesho mail provided by customer care for refund...