Nova Tech Enterprises, 42/d, Shivaji Estate, Station Road, Maliwada, Ahmednagar Maharashtra, 414001 — on line data entry fraud and cheating of money done by nova tech enterprises for form filling job in the name of freelancing

I have received message on quicker jobs to work from home. The company hr mr vivek sharma on his mob no [protected], he sent me a ppt of nova tech enterprises on line data entry job.
He asked my id proof and i forwarded my adhar card and dl photo, then he asked my signature and one photo which i also send him on 05 may 2020.
Then he forwarded a agreement bearing stamps of ahmednagar court, and dates on it was of feb 2020. It made me suspicious but since all this was free
I did not paid much attention on it. He said you will receive a id and password which is your user id and password to start working wef 07 may 2020.

In the morning of 07 may 2020, i worked for few minutes and log out as per procedure briefed by their representative.

On morning of 08 may 2020, when i opened the web site, nova tech enterprises, message displayed that id is blocked due to multiple login/mobile login. I reported the matter to mr vivek sharma, and he gave me number of customer care nova tech [protected].

He told me to pay the amount rs 7999/- to unblock id. This amount is refundable and i will be given additional time to complete my work. He sent me paytm account no[protected]. But i was unable to pay through paytm. The company representative was threatening me that a fir is being lodged against me by his hr. And finally he informed me that fir has been lodged and his advocate mr rajendra thakur on his mob number [protected] gave the message of on line fir and suggested me to pay the amount if i want to continue the work. I agreed and he gave me google pay account no [protected] and i paid rs 7999/- in two instalments of rs 5000/- and rs 2999/-.

On completion of task the company nova tech enterprises, mr rahul sah called me and informed that my qc report is generated and i have not achieved the target of 90% to get salary, so i have to purchase correction panel to correct the incorrect forms. For that i paid rs 10568/- on 15 may 2020 since this amount was also refundable. He told me that all of my incorrect forms have been corrected automatically and my salary is generated, but it will be paid to me once i produce noc of the complaint fir. For that i told that mr thakur fwd message to get it on 07 sep 2020 from ahmednagar court. He then guided me to speak to advocate rajendra thakur, and mr advocate told me that if i want noc online then i have to deposit rs 15, 530/- into company account and i will receive a dd refund from nova tech enterprises of rs 12, 530/-. Thus i will have to pay just rs 3000/- as court fee charges. And my noc will be sent on my mail id within two days. When i paid rs 15, 530/- on 16 may 2020. Advocate rajendra thakur told me that he sent his junior to court to collect the noc and probably notary advocate anil pratap singh is away somewhere, this is causing the delay. On 18 may 2020, he replied me that advocate anil pratap singh is away from court for next four five days since some one of his family detected corona positive. He told me to wait for his arrival in the court on 23 may 2020 at 1246h mr advocate anil pratap singh called me and briefed about noc and said to deposit rs 21, 980/- towards docket charges and collect noc on 28 may 2020 from ahmednagar court.

When i tried to connect mr advocate rajendra thakur, he was not attending the call and now his phone is out of service.

On 30 may 2020 at approx, i called mr rahul sah, he told me that i am 100% assure you that your salary and refund is laying with me. I asked him to give me any sms and photo proof of my salary.

Mr rahul sah told me that advocate rajendra thakur may be in quarantine or any thing else. Later he told me to that i am trying to connect you to mr rajendra thakur. He then connected me via mob no [protected]
0n 30 may 2020 at 1255hrs and he told me to pay the court fee on line to collect noc. But i said to him that now i will physically collect it from the court once he get well and situations improved.

But two much complaint with similar story as of mine make me doubtful about the on line job facts of nova tech enterprises.

I am submitting documents proofs for your verification further course of action if fraud and my money be paid back to me at the earliest.

Contact details of persons is as under

1. Vivek sharma hr nova tech enterprises - [protected].

2. Nova tech helpline number - [protected]
This person help to unblock id and ask for payment etc.

3. Advocate rajendra thakur - [protected] and [protected]

4. Qc department mr rahul sah - [protected].

5. Advocate anil pratap singh - [protected]
Updated by gma246124 Jun 08, 2020
I am enclosing screen shots of some on line correspondence and payment done with Nova Tech Enterprises. I would like to mention that Goggle Pay account payment received by Maniya Manjuben Vallabhbhai, and all indls are using idea cellular network sim of Gujrat Mob Tele Service.

Updated by gma246124 Jun 08, 2020
I am enclosing agreement and other ppt which circulated to me by Nova Tech Enterprises

I AM ENCLOSING STAMP PAPER PHOTO DULY AFFIXED NOTARY STAMP OF AHMEDNAGAR COURT

Updated by gma246124 Jun 09, 2020
NovaTech Enterprises is doing agreement fraud with same No Stamp Paper of 24Feb 2020.
Updated by gma246124 Jun 09, 2020
All to note that NovaTech Enterprises is doing agreement fraud with same stamp paper number printed in red as GK 412546 date of notary 24 Feb 2020.

Updated by gma246124 Jun 09, 2020
I am regularly trying to contact Mr Rajendra Thakur Advocate but his number is out of service when in last conversation I told him that now I will collect NOC physically once he get well from Corona Virous and join Ahmednagar District Court.
Updated by gma246124 Jun 09, 2020
I am trying to lodge a complaint on national cyber crime portal but unable to lodge complaint due to web error.

Kindly guide other action need to be taken by me.
Updated by gma246124 Jun 12, 2020
I would like to add that the advocate of NovaTech Enterprises has not provided any court notice are FIR copy to me. Every time they just give a message.
Updated by gma246124 Jun 12, 2020
Kindly inform me as and when my complaint will be visible on the web as others.
Updated by gma246124 Jun 13, 2020
I have not yet received any reply or progress from consumer court about my complaint and this will be giving time to that fraud racket to do more hunting of innocent people in this situation of lock down. Please do something in a speedy manner
Updated by gma246124 Jul 01, 2020
Reply and response from NovaTech Enterprises is awaited. Feed back from consumer court is awaited.
Updated by gma246124 Jul 03, 2020
I am still waiting for response from consumer court and it's action iniatated against Nova Tech Enterprises.
Updated by gma246124 Jul 03, 2020
If it is beyond the capability of consumer complaints court then please stop this web site.

Comments

Till date 25 Jun 2020, the company representative is attending the call to let me connect their so called advocate I. E. Rajendra Thakur.

I am waiting for legal action to be initiated by the police to catch these fraudulent home based data entry jobs providerer.

Let see the consumer courts action.

Company:Nova Tech Enterprises, 42/d, Shivaji Estate, Station Road, Maliwada, Ahmednagar Maharashtra, 414001
    NOVA TECH ENTERPRISES, 42/D, SHIVAJI ESTATE, STATION ROAD, MALIWADA, AHMEDNAGAR MAHARASHTRA, 414001

Complaint categoryCategory: Other