[Resolved]  B.K.JEWELLERY HOUSE MARKETING (P) LTD. — FRAUD AND CHEATING IN MLM COMPANY

Hi Sir,
I have invested 13,444/- Rupees in BK Jewellery House marketing (P) Ltd.on 23/02/08. My id is BK[protected]
BK Jewellery House marketing (P) Ltd has taken my money and not returned back as per the plan of 26 lacs.We request
to please take my complaint and register a complaint for fraud investments by this company. We also request to please
return the money with Interest the company major promoter and the owner is below
3. RAJESH MALIK[protected]-----
They have given us false commitment .Earlier they had said every month closing will be done then they extended closing,
then they sent sms that every 60 days we will do closing. Then they did not close any cycle. They have been fooling us.
Nothing was paid to any member We feel that we have been duped knowingly and intentionally and so I am making a complaint against
BK JEWELLERY HOUSE and requesting you to please take necessary action against them and refund my money with interest ASAP.
As my family and my parents are normal family and i have three sister and two brothers . So, it is really difficult to manage the things.

A-6/121, SECTOR-15, ROHINI, DELHI-89

Comments

B.k.jewellery house marketing (p) ltd — Frude me

Plz Taken back my Rs.13450
bill no:-14632
id no:- bk[protected]
coupan issue date
05/02/2008
Hi Sir,
I have invested 13, 444/- Rupees in BK Jewellery House marketing (P) Ltd.on 23/02/08. My id is BK[protected]

A-6/121, SECTOR-15, ROHINI, DELHI-89
Very easy and i hope this site solve my problems.

Delhi