Pran/atal Pension Yojana — voluntary exit money back

Dear sir one and half month ago i submitted the voluntary exit form to atal pension yojana scheme. My bank sbi received the form and same day closed my account ; nearby one month passed, but till now i have not get my money. My pran number is[protected]. Pl find the problem and take necessary action to return money to my same account number. By-manimaran
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Manimaran,

This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.
Thank you for your unbelievable information
Dear Manimaran,

Request to register your query/complaint at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php as information provided by you is insufficient. Regret the inconvenience caused.

Tiruvallur