Royalfolksagency — they are fraud and cheat people for money and their personal information

Royalfolks agency is also a fraud one. They claim to be an escort company. They are accepting money via paytm and other similar wallet services. Their wallets are linked to the following numbers [protected] and [protected].

Their email id is [protected]@gmail.com. Please be aware of these cheats.

They have not only fooled me into transferring money to their wallet but also they have collected my personal data like photo, mobile number and two wheeler license scan copy.

I am not worried about the money but am afraid that they might use the personal data and id for doing something bad like procuring mobile sims for anti social activities or something.in such case i will be the one who will be held responsible.

So please report these guys to the correct authorities and also please suggest what steps i can take now to make sure that i am not held responsible in case my personal id or data is used by them for any anti social activity.
they are fraud and cheat people for money and their personal information
they are fraud and cheat people for money and their personal information
Updated by biddy1 Mar 21, 2018 As mentioned please note that i am not concerned about the money i have lost. I am worried about what they are going to do with my personal data, especially my two wheeler license scan copy. Can they use it to buy new sim which they might then use for some anti-social activities? Please suggest what steps i can take. Is going to the police and filing a complaint going to help?

Complaint categoryCategory: Other