Savoy Hospitality Opc Pvt Limited — holiday club membership provided by savoy hospitality opc private limited

308 CHAMBERS MALL OPP ACROPOLIS MALL ROOM NO.402, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India
 ambidextrous on Oct 23, 2019
Travel and hospitality company savoy hospitality opc pvt ltd registered in pune
Date: 1st sep 2019
The company allured us and inspite of insisting them we dont want such membership. They forced us.
They furnished us a document but they purposely included a clause.
Since we were not carrying any debit card or cheque book we are very hesitant about the following aspect.
1. Whether we can bear the expenses since we already have one such membership.
2. The company can render such service.
We paid thru credit card and the same was requested to convert into 24 months emi. They promised us to pay us interest for the membership. But they are now
In view of the circumstances we are not eager to take the membership becoz we hv a similar membership with us.
In view of the same we would request you to render us fruitful solution for the above matter.

Pinki mukherjee
Sabyasachi mukherjee

Comments

pls contact us, we are also facing similar issue. In this regard we visited their registered office address, it is totally fake, the one provided in Mukundnagar in Ahmednagar Maharashtra, tomorrow we will visit their office with police to get back the money. If you are interested call me at [protected]
samratchatter's reply, Nov 27, 2019
Hi what happened after this? After seeing this conversation I think i am also a victim
abandy's reply, Dec 2, 2019
I am facing several issues with them and would like to contact you. please let me know your number.
Amarnath bandyopadhyay
manish64's reply, Dec 8, 2019
please contact me also lets work collectively
manish64's reply, Dec 8, 2019
hi please get in touch with me 9830012742
Very true even for us it was all so fast. Upon returning home we went through the agreement and realised that everything said in the presentation was false

Please do contact me so that we can work collectively to get our refund.
Dear Customer care team

We are very surprised to receive this welcome mail as within an hour of our meeting your sales representative Mr Anil Prasad and Ms Mausumi Das, in your office, we had informed Mr Prasad about our unwillingness to complete the membership formalities. Infact we are surprised as to how our membership formalities were concluded without submission of KYC of both the members.

We would once again clarify our reasons for deciding against confirming this membership due to various FALSE representations which are as follows-

1) We were told categorically that your company Savoy Hospitality is connected to The Savoy group of hotels which is not true.

2) We were very surprised that the company website, which we later to looked up, does not have any information regarding membership, holiday packages, list of hotels etc. In fact it has no information about the company or its management and the hotel affiliations.

3) We were assured that our membership can be cancelled at any point, if we so decided and in case such cancellation is applied for after utilizing any services of the company, then the balance amount would be refunded.

4) We were told that we could choose any hotel anywhere in the world for our holiday, but your welcome letter specifically states only affiliated hotels will be provided. Infact no list of affiliated hotels was provided to us and when we insisted, we were told to check the website. Your website has no details at all.

5) We were also told that our membership includes room with breakfast and dinner but your confirmation mentions Room only ( No meals at all).

6) We were also informed that we could avail of complimentary car services during our holiday and we would only have to pay the fuel cost. No such thing is mentioned in your mail.

7) We were also told that we can avail of all 35 days in a single year but mail says max 15 days.

8) Inspite of having a lot of doubts we were convinced to sign up on the basis of following false promises:

a) The credit card would be swiped only to register the 24 months EMI
b) The EMIs would start after 90 days and since no payment is made now, we can try out the services of the company and then decide whether to continue or not.

But we were shocked to receive an SMS from the bank for the full debit. This is clearly tricking us into swiping my credit card and it amounts to fraud. When we objected to the full debit we were promptly given an EMI form and were once again assured that the EMI would be registered within 7 days and would start after 90 days.

9) The most shocking representation was that yours is a very old company and that the Kolkata branch has opened 8 months back, but checking the ROC details we were shocked to know that the said company was formed in April 2019 in Maharastra and its only office is in Kolkata . You do not have any offices anywhere else in INDIA. And your company has only one director and has a share capital of only Rs 1 Lakh.

10) We were also told that we would be getting FREE meal vouchers for any hotel/ restaurant in kolkata of our choice and the names mentioned were HYATT, ITC ROYAL BENGAL and Bar be Q Nation. Upon checking with them we were clearly told that they have no tie up of any kind with YOUR COMPANY

The above clearly indicates that right from the beginning your representatives gave false promises and assurances just to lure us into using our credit card.

Hence would request you NOT TO process our application and arrange to refund Rs 1, 26, 000/- which was debited from my HDFC Bank Credit Card within this week.

Manish Shah
Devika Shah
After filling up a coupon at a mall we were called to visit their place in Kolkata opp Acropolice Mall.We went there on 13 Dec 2017.After screwing our head for one hour they persuaded for ourchasing membership. Not being impressed we did not purchase the membership and came back .At the time of calling us they promised non- stick items and two movie tickets even if we did not purchase any travel plan .This was also promised by Moni Rajbangshi -the presenter .However, cheap glass katori was given instead .Further no movie tickets were given later .saying that we ought to have registered the voucher given to us within 7 days. This was not told to us by Moni Rajbanshi .She told us that we could get it within 3 months .The registration requirement was only for availing free accommodation and no mention of movies is there.
This is a total fraud company .Moni Rajvanshi is a part of the fraud team .Please spread the message to all .
A BHATTACHARJEE
Even I think me and my husband are victim of this after reading the reveiws . Today we went to their Kolkata office opp to Acropolis mall and then they made us understand about their promotional offers and etc and they were insisted to the core for the money to buy the membership of either 2lakh 60k or 1lakh 12k when we didn't agree they insisted to get the trail package it seems for 5years at 30 k which includes 9 nights & 10 days trip package in India n 3months gym voucher n lunch n dinner package it seems . But I did I stupidity that I didn't read much about it then n even didn't get time over there as they were over our head.
Kindly contact [protected] if any o[censored] can update how to get our money back . Though we r planning to put a police complain against it. Let's c

I want my money back n this needs to stop and early as possible. I have agreement copies too mentioning all .
Our issue has been resolved . We had paid 1.26 Lakh and have got a refund of 1.01 which is ok with us.

Manish Shah
Devika Shah
Same issue happed with me and my wife, we paid 30000 can we get back the amount please help us.
After that we found all are fauls from agreement.if we go to police its helpful to us?

Savoy Hospitality Opc Pvt Limited - holiday club membership provided by savoy hospitality opc private limited

Company:Savoy Hospitality Opc Pvt Limited