Sonalika Tractor Pvt Ltd — sell certificate and other tractor documents not given by sonalika dealer-m/s jehanabad tractor

Masaurhi, Patna District, Bihar, India
 [email protected] on Jan 10, 2019
I am Siddheshwar Prasad from Masaurhi, Patna, Bihar, contact no-[protected].I have bought Sonalika international tractor in year 2007 whose Model no-DI 730 III SC, year-2007/I, chassis no-HZFSY 120518, Engine no-3095F72F121043 by sonalika dealer-M/S Jehanabad tractors but I have not given sell certificate and other documents by sonalika international tractor company and Sonalika tractor dealer M/S Jehanabad tractor, dealer name-Manoj Kumar, s/o-Surendra Kumar, vill+po+ps-kako, Dist-Jehanabad, State-Bihar, Mobile no-[protected], [protected].i have given only tax invoice by sonalika dealer. I have regularly contacted to dealer and company but given wrong information .After three years of purchasing, the dealership of this company changed. Now Sonalika company advice me to exchange tractor with company.i am illiterate and poor farmer and not sufficient money to exchange.Also I have no right to drive tractor on road without registration.Please help and advice me, what to do.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Sonalika Tractor Pvt Ltd - sell certificate and other tractor documents not given by sonalika dealer-m/s jehanabad tractor

Company:Sonalika Tractor Pvt Ltd