Star Career And Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. (Scac) — Fake company

kanakashish on Aug 24, 2016
Please do not fall in trap of this company. They promise that staff will be made available within 4 days but once payment is made they disappear.
I am nearly sure that this is a fake company and is playing with consumers hard earned money.
You can reach me for any feedback. I subscribed to this company for a new restaurant in wakad, pune. On 11th august they said that some staff will be made available by 6pm on 11th aug. We had request 6 staff from them. But till date we have not received a single staff. Today is 24th august.
We had to take other route to fins staff. We have wasted money but you should not.

Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Absolutely. They are operating their business through a number o fake gmail ids. People beware.
These people are bunch of thieves. They won't provide you staff after charging you money and don't even refund money. It's more than 2 months that they had promised me to refund my money after saying that we can't provide staffs. I'm still waiting. Please don't take their services.
I too was in talk with them for staff but then I found out numerous complaints about them in consumer forums. Please can someone refer me a genuine manpower consultancy. I am desperately looking for cooks.
Please do not sign any agreement with them. They follow up for money and once they receive the money they dont bother to call you back ignore your calls. block your number do not respond to call you. Manoj the director of the company is fraud. Manoj the manager is also fraud.
I want to take my complaint back...
PLEASE do not sign any contract or send them any money, they will take your money and not provide you with any service, they will ignore your call also.

I have paid them rupees 6608/- in advance as Consultancy fees as they had offered to provide me with staff.

After receiving the money they haven't provided staff and also refused to take my calls or refund my money.

It is totally unfair and unethical.
They will tell you that they will provide staff and line up meetings with the staff for you as soon as you make the payments, but after receiving your payment they will not receive you call or reply to you messages.

It is sad that this company cheats people out of their hard earned money.

I have been cheated but I am writing this complaint so that non of my Indian brothers can be duped by this company Again.

Edsel D'Souza
Goa

edsel dsouza's reply, Mar 15, 2018
They have finally refunded my amount in February 2018 after I left a string of bad reviews on multiple sites.

It is totally unfair and unethical.

It is sad that this company cheats people out of their hard earned money.

Edsel D'Souza
Goa

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS COMPANIES TRICKS OR PAY THEM ANY MONEY.
You can contact me to verify about information on this fraud company on edsel_dsouza@yahoo.com
Or [protected]

edsel dsouza's reply, Mar 15, 2018

Star Career And Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. (Scac) - Fake company

Company:Star Career And Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. (Scac)
    Complaint categoryCategory: Other