Talenttrack.com/fashion Geek — fraud, misappropriation of payment, breach of contract, non-performance of services offered, using fake registered numbers, cyber crime

A requirement for models was posted on an online platform along with the contact details of a person allegedly named 'Vishal Verma' who claimed himself to be an authorised person of an agency called Fashion Geek having an online presence at www.talenttrack.com. In order to avail the opportunity for myself, i contacted the above-mentioned person and exchanged few dialogues in connection with the Agency's works, benefits, etc. The said person asked to sign an agreement (a copy of which is attached to this complaint) with the agency for a period of 02 (two) years and make a payment of Rs.5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only) as refundable and interest free security fee and assured that . While perusing the said Agreement, i identified that few clauses were not mentioned and the provisions were ambiguously worded, following which i notified the said person and requested him that a neatly worded, legally valid agreement be put in place instead of the draft sent by him. Pertaining to the aforesaid, the said person took offence and threatened to dishonor the oral communications and pressurized me to sign the said draft due to time constraint and forthwith make the payment of the security fee to a registered number in the name of 'Vishwajeet Roy' via Paytm (the receipt of the said payment and an acknowledgement has been attached hereto). By acting on the said representation in good faith i complied with all the requirements. The said person, immediately after receiving the said payment, notified me of an opportunity and asked me to contact him the day after. Meanwhile, i received few alert messages and posts on the online platform with regards to the fraudulent conduct of the said person (a copy of the same is attached hereto). On the said day, i tried to communicate with the said person by placing a call and the same were not answered, also i sent few text messages that received no reply. I also tried calling at the registered contact info available at the website but the same was invalid and no physical address details or any information pertaining to any concerned person was available on the Website. The said person is engaged in the business of committing frauds by unduly influencing innocent people and fraudulently misappropriating such payments. Therefore, it is my humble request to take strict action against the said person, the functioning of the fraud website, so that no other person is victimized by such an act.

Comments

vishal contacted me just now. im teaching this guy a lesson. Anybody wants to join?

Was any action taken on this ? I am a victim of the same group of people. Exactly same fraud they have done with me.
i just had a word with vishal, let me know if you wanna catch him. I haven't paid anything yet. and you might need to contact police first for the same
Thanks guys b.coz of you all am saved from being the part of this fraud.

Hey guys I just paid 5000 Rs today and the shoot was going to be started today but he told me that it will start from tomorrow! I came through this complaints after the payment and now I am regretting this decision a lot, what should I do should I do police complain ? He told me it's a denim shoot of Benetton !
I am just regretting everything now !

Thank you all. Vishal Verma had contacted me for the print media shoot for Levis for the Noida location. He gave me a prince plaza address in sector 8 noida and when I searched the net the prince plaza is in sector 27 not sector 8. I sent him a message that its in sector 27 and not sector 8.. He replied sorry its sector 27.. What a geek really he doesn't know the location address of the shooting.

From yesterday he was forcing me and sending me messages till 11 in the night to send money thru paytm. He asked me to send Rs. 5000/- to the number [protected]. Before sending the money I have researched the net and came thru this complaint forum and Now I will not send him any money and I have saved the money. Moreover its just not the question of money he was asking me to send the pic of my address proof on the whats app.

This is a government document. How can I send the pic of my address proof in the whats app without knowing the person? He said all type of gimmicks and asked me to send the things as they are mandatory and also Rs. 5000/- as the security money and he tried best to tell me that this security money is refundable.

And from time on he said that I will be getting Rs. 20, 000/- cash per day for the shoot. I asked some questions and he again reminded me of Rs. 20, 000/- per day in cash.. Basically he was trying his very best to lure me in name of Rs. 20, 000/- per day for 4 days of shooting.

. luckily I have not sent anything and am thus saved reading the contents of this forum. Thank u all for spreading the word.
I want to tell you guys plz plz be aware form viswajeet Roy, he is a biggest fraud and lottring the money from youngster and also this same happen with me at 12 June, He said first submit 5000, security fees then agreement fee 7000. And the agreement was totally fake. I called him and he started feight and said this game and fraud is going for one 1 year and no one can catch me. Plz guys report against him. His nub is [protected], always mention a wrong address, Prince Plaza Sector 27, He biggest fraud plz guys be alert,

Thanks for the information .This guy is sending same requirement from different mobile no +91 [protected].
and sharing the company web site-www.imagesarena.com

Please don't pay any amount .

Complaint categoryCategory: Other