Toyota Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Toyota

Having problems with Toyota?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Toyota customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Toyota

Toyota Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 0001

Toyota reviews & complaints page 4

I am writing this letter to inform you regarding the latest purchase of a car. Here are the details for the same:

Order number:
Name of the product:Toyota glanza
The model number of the car:G8AMT
Registered Contact Number:[protected]
Address: santhosh nagar, Kandukur

I would like to bring in your notice that I have not yet received the registration details...

Dear sir
My vehicle which has less than 10k kms shown a air bubble and local dealer rejecting the claim there is no fault from our side company is just pushing that there is external impact while there is no impact
Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked urban cruiser premium from bareilly on 27 October 202 1and delivery was expected on 10th November but not yet received . On asking them they told me to cancel the order and look any other company.. customer care is also not responding.....
    Complaint is mentioned in details in the attachments...

Such a pathetic service from Toyota issue with the clutch of my 3 months old glanza and given the car to the dealer and they need four days to rectify the complaint...Send a mail to toyota yesterday and not getting any response till the time...Never expected such a poor service from Toyota..
    Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have Etios 2019 nov model. From 3rd service onwards I have seen decrease in oil
      Level. Every 5000 kms Oil level was below the line. I have raised this complaint somany times with dealer but no response from their side.. Toyota is cheating customers. I need this problem to be fixed within short period of time. other wise I will approach legally...
      Front wheels of innova Crysta front wheels are wearing rapidly in uneven manner despite of regular wheel alignment. It has cause major safety issue. Only edges of tyres are worn out and thread have came out....
      My name is Namit Jain and I am contacting you on behalf of Mittal Agro Industries, Jalandhar. This is in regards to the nondelivery of the car that I booked through Castle Toyota, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar on 17/08/2021. We were promised delivery date of 13/09/2021 by the sales persom Mr. Santokh in the showroom. However when the date arrived he said there is some delay in the backend due to which the car will be delivered in October to...
      I have book fortuner legender 4x4 on 7 oct 2021 at Globe Toyota, Karnal and agency didn't told about compulsorybuying of accessories and extended warranty. When i go to take delivery on 18 oct 2021 with my family of my car they told we have to also buy rupees 1 lakh accessories and rupees 35000 extended warranty and refuse to give delivery if we donot buy accessories and extended warranty. When we ask they told their seniors told not to sell...

I booked a Glanza with Narmada Totoya in Anand last year. I wanted a blue colour vehicle and they couldn't make blue colour available within certain period of time as promised by them. Later I decided to go with some other vehicle of other company. I had made a payment of INR 10, 000 towards booking amount. As they couldn't deliver vehicle of specific colour within specified time so they should return my booking amount but they are not returning.
      Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Immediately, I called Toyota Breakdown Assistance number [protected] at 10:53AM.
        He said, he will message hubli contact details, but he did not messaged me. Now time is 9:00PM. My car is on the road now.
        This is the service from Toyota.

Then I searched hubli service center contact details. He said, needs to break the glass door and open, otherwise needs to make a duplicate key. i am not interested to break the glass.

Then my brother-in-law called Maruthi Service Center, they said, they will send some person. I am waiting for them now.
        Car Number: KA04-MY-1105
        Mobile:[protected]
        Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        The irresponsibility of Toyota Breakdown Assistance team.

In my innova crysta 2019 nov model, there is water accumulation at the rear left door, every time when it rains or go for wash, the black rubber should be open at the bottom of the door to drain the water, Pathetic workmanship,
          It never happens in other manufacturer like BMW, AUDI, Mercedes, why only in Toyota vehicles, this need to be fixed else, legal action will be taken up with Toyota India and also at Toyota japan level
          Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken delivery of my new Toyota innova crysta on the 13th of September 2021 from pathanamthitta Toyota nippon showroom & I have noticed paint cut on my front bumper & paint drops on the roof of the vehicle. When I had bought it into notice of the sale's person & concern staff, one of them just rubbed some paint on the bumper saying will be taken care of on the 1st service and after the 1st service he said nothing can be done or you'll have to paint the bumper for which I should be paying, which is not even my fault.
            As of such issues it's becoming really a bad experience as Toyota is been publicizing quality of product & service which is being deliberately exploited by such franchises.
            Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had a full servicing of my etios Toyota car 15 days back. Soon after I found the break is not working properly. I request concerned to look into issue as it went to a matter of life threat ever after rendering proper service, thorough check up and service was not provided.
              Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased the Innova crysta 2.4 V model from MGF TOYOTA Gurugram on the 20th September 2021 and reported the complain to them on 21 till 26 September 2021. I haven’t got any resolution.

Sales person told me the 8 seated car fitness is done in Uttar Pradesh every 4 years but the truth is it’s done every year which is a hassle for me. If he could have told me the truth before I would have bought the 7 sweater. Sent many...
                Kindly request you I was send my car for air conditioning problem on 11/7/2021 after reached car on Motinagar toyata service center, 13/7/2021 they send back my car, and they were charged with Rs22640/- .
                When I received my car I checked I got some more problems in my car, than I called to Your moti nagar branch for my car problems, like they had charged with me wheel ailment and balance Rs 800 approx which is not done, and all car...
                Hello sir or mam
                We buy innova crysta 2.4z in 2016. And unfortunately a big tarrific accident happened with my innova crysta and look what happened to my luxurious expensive Toyota innova crysta airbags doesn’t opened. Thanks to god that god save me from this major accident .but not everytime god will save us .i don’t want this car whose airbags doesn’t work .don’t want to
                Risk our lives...

I m given my car for service and some gear box issue on 27th August 2021.
                Today is 12th September not solve my problem and will take more time.
                Need better quick service assistance form one of the top and large car company of India.

Dear sir/mam.
                  My self saurabh katiyar, a proud owner of the Toyota-etios, vehicle registration no.UP32JT0164.
                  I have given my car for 3rd service, at 25, 000 k.m driven on 3rd September 2021 at Sunny Toyota, chinnat, lucknow, india.
                  They have charged for 7200 rupees for changing the engine oil and washing the car.which is absolutely cheating to the customer.while i was asked why you have charged this much for service..they...
                  I have been trying for days to simply have my Gap Insurance canceled and submitted to JM&A Group to get a refund of remaining balance.

I live about 2 hours away and have a heavy work schedule, so I am not at liberty to drive there. So I called and the very 1st day I got transferred for at least 5 minutes from person to person in finance department.

Then finally a female answered and said that I have to reach...