Travbond/travelbinz/ith Destinations/binz Holidays Private Limited — fraud/cheating and unprofessional

I am abhijeet pradhan booked an europe trip form this firm for 2 person and they charged 215000 for each person. We booked the europe package on the month of feb 2019. Our journey date is on 30th april and supposed to end on 14th may 2019. We opt of a travel agency so that we don't have to bother for booking transport and accommodation in various location in europe and also to have a proper guidance regarding visa. I cleared all the payments on time, whenever they asked. Till now i haven't received any hotel voucher from them and all their phones are unreachable.

There are people called gagan: operation head
Sumit: operation lead
Jeevan: account team member
Akanksha: account head
Priyanka: accounts team member

There is one more lady called beena who is from sales team.

Below are the email addresses of respective department to communicate over email.

Jyoti rathore (Travel binz) ;
Travelicious holiday ;
Priyanka (Travel binz) ;
Accounts (Travel binz)

Below are the number which i received by them which are they are not answering now.

[protected]: account
[protected]: operation
[protected]: another operation team number

Please help me on how to recover my money. They not only cheated me but spoil my 10th marriage plan. I have all the email conversation which are mostly unanswered or ignored. Let me know if any other details i need to provide.
Updated by Abhijeet1612 Apr 27, 2019 Their email addresses are below
[protected]@travbond.com
[protected]@travelbinz.com
[protected]@travbond.com
[protected]@travelbinz.com
Updated by Abhijeet1612 May 20, 2019 I am not sure if this Consumer forum really helps or not but I wanted others to be aware about this fraud travel agency called Travbond.

End of this post I have pasted the contain that I had sent Travbond people and waiting for a reply from them. Its been more than 7 days that they have not replied anything yet.

No issues let the question be asked from our honorable court. Since I am going to file a consumer case against this Travbond Travel agency and a police case for cheat and forgery against Gagan, Jeevan and Akanksha, they have to answer now.
This time I am entitled to get the compensation as well. The compensation amount which I have asked that they will come to know from the court Notice.

I can see from other reviews from various rating websites that there are many people having similar issue with the Travel agency as mine.
I have good amount of evidence which will prove them wrong at many places and the wrong practice that they do. I have collected enough evidence from the other people who were cheated by this travel agencies at many places.
Those people who are suffered by the TRAVBOND and whom I am not able to connect yet can share your experience and other details to me so that I can put forward a very strong case against them.
Those who wants to join me fight against this corrupt Travel agency can email me at [protected]@gmail.com (TB stands for Travbond/Travel Binz). I am not going to leave this Travel agency this time. They have to pay for their wrong doings that they have done till now.
Soon I am spreading this in Facebook, Instagram, whatsapp and other popular social media platform.

This similar post can be seen in other popular review/rating website also.
Note: Connect me at [protected]@gmail.com

Below is the email for which I have asked for a clarification from Travbond.

1. On 15th Feb, package was booked and I transferred Rs85000 to Travbond
Invoice No. : BINZ-L1902012
Date : 15/02/2019
2. On 23rd Feb, I sent Travbond Aadhar card and PAN card copy and also requested for VISA processing.
3. On 25th Feb, after 2days we got a reply from Travbond stating “Our reservation dept. will revert you soon for your bookings.”
4. On 26th Feb we received the sample UK Visa Excel sheet from Travbond.
5. On 7th March, I sent Travbond the filled excel sheet of Abhijeet and Shruthi full details for Visa processing.
6. On 15th March, Travbond asked for balance payment.
7. On 15th March, I asked Travbond to provide me the package detail with travelers detail and the tour plan.
8. On 18th March, after 3 days Travbond sent me trip itinerary. However Travbond didn’t provide the complete package detail as requested.
9. On 20th March, I did the payment of Rs200000.
10. On 23rd March, I sent a reminder to Travbond asking for the invoice of the payment and Visa update
11. On 23rd March, after sending the reminder Travbond sent me the invoice copy
Invoice No. : BINZ-L1902012
Date : 23/03/2019
12. On 25th March, I sent a reminder to Travbond on Visa processing
13. On 25th March, after sending reminder Travbond sent me the Visa Application form for verification.
14. On 25th March, I replied with correction that needed on wife’s application form
15. On 26th March, Travbond sent me confirmation letter and UK VISA form.
Visa Appointment was taken for April 1st
16. As per the UK visa process they take 15 working days to process the visa, as per this logic visa will be processed and sent to us on 24th April only (2 days UK embassy was on holiday for Easter)
17. We got our approved UK visa only on 23rd April.
18. We rushed for Schengen Visa on 24th April.
19. As per the Schengen visa process they take 7 working days to process the visa, as per this logic visa will be processed and sent to us on 3rd May.
20. Since the date on our travel was 30th April, Visa got rejected for late processing.

Question:
• As per the above points, your team should have been aware that the visa processing takes more than a month to process and should have taken earlier appointment date for visa processing. This is completely your fault to process the visa so late.
• I need an explanation as to why are we charged such a huge difference amount upon Travbond’s mistake for late visa processing?
• I need an explanation on the expenses done for this trip?
• I need an explanation and full transparence on the difference amount?

Abhijeet: