[Resolved]  Atharva travels — Fraud in travel planning

we have planned travel pune and contacted Atharva travel to plan the same and asked to pay 24500/ INR which we paid through net banking ICICI bank bil-[protected], to Mr.Shirish Khedekar , Arthava has planned our journey to Ooty from Bangalore, traveled to bangalore on 22.03.2013 and have been picked from airport , by Mr. C. N. Umesh , who was local travel agent approached by Mr. Khedekar. Next day morning we were told that Mr. Shirish Kedekar havent paid money to Mr. C. N. Umesh and hence he cannot continue journey onwards Mysore, We called Mr. Khedekar and asked about , he told that i will pay money by 6:00 pm on 23.03.2013 and pls request him to continue journey , and aked us to tel mr. Umesh that if mr. Khedekar will not pay , i (Mr. Sushant Khatavkar) will pay amount.
later we reach ooty Mr. Umesh did booking in hotel and we stayed a night, in ooty and next day Mr. Umesh communicated that he cannot continue service because he didnot get money , we keep requeting Mr. Khedekar to pay Money, so we can avail service from Mr. Umesh.
however Mr. Umesh asked us to pay money and dropped us outside botanical garden ooty and told that he will offer site seeing only after he receives money.
and we walk back hotel and waited at hotel. and requested Mr. Khedekar. to pay money. he promised again to pay money but didnt paid.
this cause lot of toruble and mantle harassment even after paying money.
we were trapped and have no way out. Mr. Shirish Stopped answering our phone call.
Address of Mr. Khedekar
1143, Sadashivpeth , Near Perugate Police chowky Pune.
tel no,:[protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Umesh HS — Plan Charges

I have been using Airtel from few years during the past few months there has been huge changes in terms of Rate Plans which everyone is aware but when I called the call center and asked for call migration and the current plan charges in terms of St call charges I was shocked and surprised saying that the with a monthly rental of Rs. 350 + taxes I have to shell out Rs.1.50/- per minute call charges for STD calls and a prepaid guy pays Re0.50 per minute. The guy who spoke to me said yes that's true but he is helpless as he cannot offer different plans. He said many customer calls are on the same aspect of the price revision, We customer are been taken for aride with the plans we had signed few years back when the mathematics of the Plan charges have been evolved in a drastic changes.

Hope this is taken care by Airtel rather just spending money in Advertisement an endorsement of Star guest.

Pune,