V Jeganathan — toilet not cleaned despite complaint

I am now travelling in train number 16219 in s4 coach from bangalore city station to tirupati. The compartment is filled with full of garbage. The toilets are not cleaned but bad and foul smell is coming, it is not fit to travel. I am scared how i am going to travel up to tirupati. With this polluted condition in this bogie surely we will suffer vomit and nostalgia. Kindly arrange for cleaning at the next station. I complained to tte at city station itself but he complained to the concerned department. But nobody was deputed. A person came when the train started at sbc and told that he informed to cantonment station and there the complaint will be redressed. But nobody turned up there also. Being a senior citizen, i concluded my self that i have to suffer like this. Kindly look into the matter and please attend to the complaint.
Mar 26, 2018
Updated by V Jeganathan
KRISHNARAJAPURM station crossed. The complaint is left unattended. I feel so sorry.
Mar 26, 2018
Updated by V Jeganathan
Can I know at what station the complaint will be attended to by railway authorities, please. Help us. This is our sincere request though it is the bounded and abundant duty of the railways.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other