Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Samay Chandak on Aug 27, 2020
I recharged my bsnl 3g sim 1 week ago (₹199 plan, 2gb per day) for my online classes but the speed is that much slow that i can't even join the class. Even sometimes it is difficult to send a text message on whatsapp.
Even my airtel 4g gives more speed than bsnl 3g when 100% data is consumed.
Please help me!!

[Aug 27, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ss jawanda on Aug 27, 2020
    I bought a one prepaid sim no.is [protected] after two days network signal is showing then i called 1507 for self verification but never connect on this number, i tried two days but showing user busy all time... if possible please activate my new sim ...my alternate number is [protected]

Mayank2990 on Aug 27, 2020
      From past 5 days my prepaid sim card is not working. My hand set is okay. My number is [protected]. No network signal appears on the hand set screen. Other sim cards are perfectly working in the same particular hand set.My sim card when used in a different hand set the same result received.Other BSNL sim cards used in same location work perfectly. Please help. My no is [protected]
      Also my contact no is [protected], [protected] .. please contact me on any of these no

Anwarpangal on Aug 27, 2020
        Please reconnect my phone no. [protected] as due payment was made. Total bill was cleared three days before. No reconnection is still yet.

Anitha Menon on Aug 26, 2020
          My outgoing calls are not restored even after making the payment.

Outgoings calls barred

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Broadband and Land telephone dead for 3 months

Sadhan Deb on Aug 26, 2020
            My landline and broadband telephone bearing no[protected] is completely dead since June '20. Multiple complaints registered...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Worst network and literally no Internet connectivity..

@imabhay46 on Aug 25, 2020
            Network is worst and literally there is no Internet connectivity at all in the city like ( Mumbai ) since from the day i took...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — BSNL: Refund not issued for landline disconnection request

Bublove on Aug 25, 2020
            I raised for landline disconnection request on 11 May 20; until now no refund issued.

I submitted written disconnection...

rajadevotta on Aug 25, 2020
            I got my landline and broadband disconnected on the 8th of June, 2020 after submitting all the requisite forms (including a cancelled cheque). I have not received the refund yet. When I contacted the Accounts Officer concerned, he informed me that it will take time, which is unacceptable.

[Aug 25, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

armaankhosya on Aug 25, 2020
              Hello sir, I make recharge on my mob. No.[protected] through my bsnl app money Debited 108 from my account but recharge not successful and my bsnl app show this successful, plz refund my money

Ref. No. PGSM[protected] and my bsnl

receipt number- [protected]

Money debited but recharge unsuccessful

[Aug 26, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BSNL — Mnp request failing

praveensdugtal on Aug 25, 2020
                I am using bsnl prepaid [protected] and i want to change my cicrle from up east to uttarakhand.
                But after messaging...

Samson Sundaram on Aug 25, 2020
                Our landline[protected] has not worked for the past one month. We made a complaint by complaint line ([protected]) on 17'th aug 2020. There is no response by the telephone department. Kindly take responce towards our dead phone.
                Contact mob- [protected].

Veeresh Sarangmath on Aug 24, 2020
                  My BSNL broadband for number[protected] is dead from last 3 days. No one is attending this issue. Please fix ASAP.

[Aug 24, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sangeethj on Aug 24, 2020
                    When tried to recharege through the mybsnl App for 469 rs debited from my account but the transaction has failed and my account is not recharged.

Acct XX923 debited with INR 469.00 on 20-Aug-20.Info: BIL*ONL*00205.

The amount has not been returned yet. Tried to contact billdesk, bsnl but in no reponse.

Please check and confirm the same.

Hope the amount will be reversed soon.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 2, 2020
                    Issue Resolved.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — amount debited to bank a/c without revalidation mob 9433223898

Manjari chakraborty on Aug 24, 2020
                      My mobile no : [protected]

Validity expired on : 22 august 2020

On 23 aug 2020, online through...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Bsnl network coverage Complaint in Pimpalgaon Malvi

ParmeshwarTokle on Aug 23, 2020
                      Respected Higher Authorities of BSNL Cellular Department Of GRIEVANCE DEPARTMENT

My Name is Chagan Gaikwadbr...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — bsnl network coverage complaint of devdi hadgaon jalna

ParmeshwarTokle on Aug 23, 2020
                      Respected higher authorities of network team and complaint department

My name is bhaskar gaikwad
                      br...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — bsnl network coverage complaint in parthur brmhavadgaon

Respected bsnl higher authorities

My name is shubhash maske

This is my bsnl number
                      [protected]br...

Sathyanarayana Raju on Aug 22, 2020
                      We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

[Aug 22, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K.K.Chhaparia on Aug 22, 2020
                        Telephone number[protected]

We have been regularly making payments for aforesaid phone bill upto Jan'20, for which bill was generated in Feb'20 and also paid in Feb'20. This phone was installed at our office premises. Due to lockdown, the phone was not in use and even we were not getting bill. Thus, we have not used the phone and still fixed rental is coming.

The Telephone Department refused to accept our letter.

In the meantime, we have installed phone of some other company due to deficiency in service by BSNL.

Now we want our line to get disconnected and reversal of fixed charges levied for lock down period and line disconnected period.