Oyo Total Holidays

Oyo Total Holidays Complaints & Reviews

One year back I have booked a Goa tour starting from 21st August 2019.I had cancelled the tour after two days due to some...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Would urge travellers not to book tour from oyo total holidays they are not responsive and you will invite trouble if you go ahead with them for travel plan. This fake company is not registered with tourism department
Complain against oyo holidays - th - dbod9326

With tagging of name ' oyo' they look like a fake company whole offered package was like since i registered myself with good amount and no contactability of deeksha rana and nasima. They never came back i kept on asking office address or email address or contact number never was shared and whole trip was like nightmare for my family including kids
No alerts and no guidance even not acceding to our request of vegetarian food in breakfasts we ended up spending more on food. To our dismay again they booked our hotel at bangkok in sub urban area of bangkok which is 10 km from main market no proper amenities in the hotellike gym plya room or pool as well asnearby market is far from the place

For eating out indian food there we have to go out and book a taxi for minimum of 300 thai bath to and fro for each round.

Pls refer the below mail marked to oyo team during my frustration while dealing and reaching with them.
First of all request you to share the concern to any related dept. If it does not pertain to you. Need your support in complain against oyo holidays team since i am not getting any response after getting registered myself with them for thailand package th - dbod9326 with my wife and childrens. Regret to say that have paid advance amount of rs.42000/- and seeing no proper revert over our concerns.
One of the package inclusion has been removed upon my requests and they have not given any replacement against that as well as overall cost and package is like am cheated.
Kindly look upon. I dont know where to approach for complain against travel industry.
Jai hind
Regards manish sharma
Updated by monushalu
Oyo team doesn't deserve rating hence not rating them. This company is so overconfident that they are in their dreams and predicting customer service on their own.
I know my suffering 4 months once j pay the money no contact details you all just dial their customer care no and check international line u will see line going unresponsive and so you are not able to reach them. There was no call no welcome calling no payment alert No guidance no inclusion of veg food ..Poorest hotel booking in Bangkok ibis styles sukhomit street 50 with no gym no pool no hame zone...severage water flows in parking area of hotel..Hotel lobby and outskirts in dark zone means no light you get frightened and that in outskirts. Think upon you have to reach to indian restaurant and u ended up spending 600 thai bath to and fro and almost 2 hours journey. We are cheated of course . I should not waste time on writings as they don't deserve that. Travel bulz the agent based there was like with no emotions very strict always when we wanted to speak them travelbulz always say that contact your indian agent and surprisingly I could not tell that I don't have any indian contact details. Strategic marketiNg chandigarh office printed on our voucher when contacted said wrong number. Think upon am with family with two children's hello Age of 12 years, whom to contact. Will specifically say other travels co. Are far better un approach and service..Oyo total holidays is not registered with tourism dept. And so running a license of international travels like master playing foul of you and your money.
Updated by monushalu
Due to sudden intestine pain on very first day of lending there was hospitalized at pattaya. Travelbulz local agent via Oyo total holidays knows we skipped alcazar and I coral island and noon village. They never contacted as a courtesy and infact no return of money when traveller sudden broke down . My wife was at dismay with. 2 childrens running here and there at hospital but local agent travelbulz local agent and Oyo total holidays ka toh india contact no. Hi nahi tha. Meri wife kisse contact karati help ke.liye . My brother searched other travel agents they came for help and said don't worry for money or anything pls let us know . Think upon gurgaon office never called me before departure and never called now after tour . I never got a call that ur balance is due . No reachability of oyo office no number available nasima deeksha rana and many all.vanished. I dropped tens of mails to Oyo support mail id..No redressal nothing all in vain.
Pls treat this as last message Now. Don't want to waste my time. A very bitter experience.think upon only two lunched provided in whole tour wherein we skipped one due to bad health and breakfasts without veg meals inspite of my repeated requests that we are pure vegetarians. No travels company would provide only 2 lunches in 5-6 days of tour. First day we landed up at 12 AM .New to town no food provided . We went all the way to find and search indian restaurant to fill up our hunger.
Hi Guest,

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience and we regret the inconvenience that you had to go through. OYO Hotels & Homes aims to provide the best hotel booking experience to all its users so kindly share with us your registered contact details so that we can look into your concern and assist you in a better manner.

Dear sir

I had done booking of andaman and nicobar from oyo total holidays. After completing the payment. Phone no of the agent was not working anymore. This company is a big fraud. I have been duped of rs 1 lacs. Payment was done to oravel stays pvt ltd. Prateek chouhan and jyotica sharma have duped me. Govt should look after these fraud companies and huge penalty should be given to them along with jail term.
    Aug 7, 2021
    Hi, We apologize for the upsetting experience and we are constantly upgrading our services to enhance your satisfaction. Kindly, help us with the booking ID/contact details so that we can assist you in a better way. ~Joy
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have booked a package for thailand from oyo total holidays. But i faced lot of issues during the trip and when i tried to call them they stopped taking my calls. The agent name is avtar singh, he ignored my calls and messages after getting paid and didn’t solve my query at all. Even after taking whole payment they didn’t issue the vouchers for long time and stopped answering my calls. They give worst services to their customers.
      Aug 7, 2021
      Hi, We regret the inconvenience caused to you. OYO Hotels & Homes aims to provide the best hotel booking experience to all its users. Kindly let us know your booking details to help us serve you better.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Mr. Somil gupta sale team oyo total holidays
        Your oyo total holidays service regarding kerla trip package i'd no. Th-jeez6905 4n5d before trip confermation documetory services is very poor. As per our telecommunication, your final commitment provided to us hotel vouchers and trip confirmation drivers mob. No. And all details provide to us before 12 pm dated 25 nov.2019 otherwise i'll take a necessary action. Your all commitments are wrong regarding this trip i have paid to you full amount 32000/= dated 3 nov.19
        As per your voucher my uncle vipun pathak stay facility in hotel the fourt munnar but receptionist of this hotel demanding 7700/= so that guest vipun pathak was saying i am full amount paid to holiday packager oyo total holiday but hotel men was denied after that my uncle vipun pathak called to mr. Somil gupta sales team he was saying kerla side this type of issues we are facing so that pls you stay in another property of munnar at wood resortes after 5 pm it means guest vipun pathak is not check in hotel up to 6 pm. Your services is very bad and poor. Pls refund the our amounts with coumpinset. Becaouse we all details share with your team sales men somil gupta in what's app pls rewert me immediately becaouse my uncle is suffering in kerla trip. As per your tele massage your commitments today your are shift the hotel the fort munnar as per your voucher but still my uncle mr. Vipun pathak is waiting in check in pls manage as per your commitments. Otherwise i'll take a legal action.
        Ajay kumar
        Dec 06, 2019
        Updated by Ajay Kumar kalhan
        Mr.somil gupta sale team oyo total holidays
        Your oyo total holidays service regarding kerla trip package I'd no.TH-JEEZ6905 4N5D BEFORE TRIP CONFERMATION DOCUMETORY SERVICES is very poor .as per our telecommunication, your final commitment provided to us hotel vouchers and trip confirmation drivers mob.no.and all details provide to us before 12 pm dated 25 Nov.2019 otherwise I'll take a necessary action. Your all commitments are wrong regarding this trip I have paid to you full amount 32000/= dated 3 nov.19
        As per your voucher my uncle vipun pathak stay facility in hotel The fourt munnar but receptionist of this hotel demanding 7700/= so that guest vipun pathak was saying I am full amount paid to holiday packager oyo total holiday but hotel men was denied after that my uncle vipun pathak called to mr.somil gupta sales team he was saying kerla side this type of issues we are facing so that pls you stay in another property of munnar at wood resortes after 5 pm it means guest vipun pathak is not check in hotel up to 6 pm. Your services is very bad and poor.pls refund the our amounts with coumpinset. Becaouse we all details share with your team sales men somil gupta in what's app pls rewert me immediately becaouse my uncle is suffering in kerla trip.
        Ajay kumar
        Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. OYO Hotels & Homes aims to provide the best hotel booking experience to all its users. Thankyou for sharing your booking details, our concerned team will get in touch with you soon.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Below is my package i'd th-klet-7885 i booked package 2 months back in august 2019 paid full amount before travel. After visiting to destination i came to know they have not paid to hotels i booked in munnar, cochin and allepy, and best thing one of my hotel booked near mirari beach we went there the hotel guy said they stopped giving service to oyo. I paid package money and extra to different hotels now consistently i am following up for refund. But till date no action
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I'm imran from goa and had booked an international pilgrimage trip through oyo and also have done a payment of rs. 105786/- online as booking amount.
            The representative who was involved in booking my trip has left his job wity oyo.
            After this i tried contacting oyo through different ways, by calls, whatsapp, social media platform and everytime i get only assurances about solving my issue.
            My travel dates are approaching and the package is yet to be finalized.
            I regret booking with such unprofessional and incompetent company. And i also fear loosing my hard earned money i paid as booking amount.
            Kindly help with a solution.
            My booking id with oyo is th-alrv8245

Thanks and regards
            Imran admani
            Goa
            Aug 7, 2021
            We regret the experience you had. We are working on the issue raised and will be back with a resolution at the earliest.
            IMRAN ADMANI's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 3, 2019
            When?
            It's been several days I'm hearing this.
            As checked our team have connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. Let us know for any other assistance. ~Joy
            IMRAN ADMANI's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 14, 2019
            No i haven't received any information regarding the resolution of my concern. I have been told that oyo has stopped selling Umrah packages and I was asked by 1 Mr .Shashwat Sharma from oyo to book a land package with some other company. But other Umrah companies based in Mumbai don't sell only land packages and insist on booking a full package including flights.
            Now oyo has to refund my money .. amount I have paid is Rs.105786/- .
            I want my refund .
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I booked a package for 5nights 6 days to munnar, thekkady and alleppy for rs26000/ from 18 oct till 23 oct 2019 for hotel bookings with breakfast and car.
              But was not provided with a hotel in munnar, had to arrange for my stay myself
              Representative from prm team assured me of refunding the amount for the same on phone but nothing was given in writing.
              And there after they are not responding and have blocked my cell number even.
              There has been no refund till today
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had done payment for packages of premium rooms at mritsar hotel teg royal, at manali, aash manali retreat spa and resort and at shimla oyo hotel eve. And cab innova, my bookings are for date 27 oct 2019 to 2 nov 2019. D done total payment of rs. 50000 (Fifty thousand). Mr. Vikas dharpure (Oyo person) now not respnding to my phone calls. As my plan is nearer, please do needful at the earliest.

My mobile number is [protected].

Hasmukh nanjibhai solanki
                Vyara, surat, gujarat.
                Oct 25, 2019
                Updated by hasmukh1969
                I had done payment for packages of premium rooms at Amritsar Hotel Teg Royal, At manali, AASH manali retreat spa and resort and at Shimla OYO hotel Eve. and CAB innova, my bookings are for date 27 oct 2019 to 2 Nov 2019.d done total payment of Rs. 50000 (Fifty thousand). Mr. Vikas Dharpure (OYO person ) now not respnding to my phone calls. As my plan is nearer, please do needful at the earliest.

My mobile number is [protected].

Hasmukh Nanjibhai Solanki
                Vyara, Surat, Gujarat.
                We apologize for the upsetting experience. Kindly, help us with the booking ID/contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

Hello...
                  I was booked my dubai package for 15thnovember but due to some unavoidable circumstances which is creating by god and my grandmother is in icu from last 14th days. So i want to cancel my booking and give me refund but no one is answering me from last 4 days. Oyo total holiday is completely worthless and never trust again. They are same non responsible person including ceo ritesh agarwal, monika kashyap, annay gupta, nikita bhardwaj, all are big cheaters. They are not ready to refund me. And not given address of their office because i only fool customer. I attached all medical bills and paper so if you have any availability they prove it overwise as other person you also want please give me little time. I will definitely solve your problem this kind of fake promises
                  Hi Guest,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. OYO Hotels & Homes aims to provide the best hotel booking experience to all its users. Kindly let us know your booking details to help us serve you better.