[Resolved]  Airpak travels — Fraud in air tickets

I have purchased two air tickets from the "Airpak-Travels" Patiala for the domestic indian airlines flight IC -889 and IC-890 for 10th oct.2010 and 17th oct.2010 respectively.The tickets were booked on 8th sept.2010.On 9th oct 2010 they repeatedly informed me that the flights are cancelled .But when i confirmed it from the Delhi airport ,the flights were flying and very much on schedule.They did not book my tickets and i paid them 25000 in cash .I had to undergo so much of buggery and i missed my business worth 2 lakhs.They had returned my tickets amount after 10 days but i had to suffer a great loss after that.They also booked my tickets on full fare ,inspite of the tickets available on 50% concession.
Kindly take an action against them and recover 2 lakhs which i lost in a deal.
Thank you.

Comments

My Brother bought tkts frm him for swiss airlines, and paid 1.5 lakh. He gave the tkts after 3 months...with lotz of harrrasement. 10 days before his travel he came to know that AirPak has refunded his tkts itself and he has ran away frm where he was operating.now we just want to know what we should do. Is there any Authority in INDIA who can help us?
The guy named Mohit and his father were operating the business...the r Fraud and disgrace on this earth.
My Parent bought two Emirates tickets for UK through AIRPAK Travels Patiala. They are in Manchester now and my Dad was supposed to travel today. When we went to airport to check in they have told us that the tickets have been refunded. We were shocked & found out this b***** agent has ran away. They are now stranded. There is an Agent called Akbar Travel through which he booked the tickets. Can anyone advise where do we stand & how we can get money back.
That Mohit of AIRPAK TRAVEL PATIALA is a F... , , who is so low that he can easily sell even his mom for money, and all the people who were working for him were arse holes...he has ran away with approxi 4 crores...of people money...sala neech jaat, baandar, bhainchod...jab bhee haath aaya...uskey muuh par jootey parney chahiyay...i tell u he will be caught easily...
I also booked an air ticket (return ticket) for my mother in law on American Airlines through Airpak travels. My mother in law went and paid Rs. 51, 000. Mohit (from Airpak travels) said he booked the tickets and even sent the itinerary through email. He was also asking her for more money to buy here some American Dollars. My mother in law told him that she would come a week or 10 days before her departure date and then buy the dollars cos she did not want to buy the dollars much in advance.

About 5-6 days before her departure date, she went to Airpak travels to buy the dollars and saw a whole crowd of people standing outside his shop and discussing/shouting/crying. Mohit had fled along with his father. My mother in law could not believe it as it was one of the old shops in patiala and were in business for last 30-35 years and almost all of here colleagues from Punjab State Electricity Board bought their tickets from Airpak. We checked for her booking details and ofcourse there was no booking. I dont know whether he did not even book the tickets or if he booked the tickets initially and later cancelled and fled with the refund money. Whatever the case, we were defrauded of INR 51, 000.

This so disgusting. It is beyond our imagination that someone can defraud so many people of crores of money and successfully get away with it.

If anyone gets any success tracing Mohit or anyone from Airpak travels, please keep us in loop too. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
To everyone...with whom this kuta mohit has done fraud...i came to know that he is in Delhi...his wife has left him...he is with his fraudy parents.So he might be thinking to open another business dere...if some one has photo of this bhainchod... than pls circulate his details in newspapers...saala haramzada...iskee maa kee...u know wht hez not going to sleep in peace any more...i am going to get him...for sure...
im only one of his mohits friend i have lost 25 lacs...If i will found him i will kill him...
Does anybody knows the updates. What patiala police did. I wrote many times but didnt get any response. If you have any updates, please email me at harinder.singh.[protected]@gmail.com

Chotti baradari ,Patiala