[Resolved]  Ashran Bahari — Refund my credit card

Dear AirAsia,

I tried making a booking last night for a flight ticket from KL-New Delhi. I tried several times, filling in the form on details and credit card information, however the system/your website bounced back and stated that it is busy.

I tried again and filled all the necessary details and was met with the same problem 3 times, later as I tried again I got an error message that said the credit card (CIMB MasterCard) transaction failed. So I tried again with a different card (Standard Chartered Master Card) which was successful.

However, I recieved 2 confirmed itineraries, 1 from the successful Standard Chartered transaction and another from one of the many failed attempts to get through.

The 2 confirmed transactions are;
R3GYJV - paid with Standard Chartered
D5U6FZ - charged through one of the many failed transactions to CIMB Bank.

The booking is made under my name, Ashran Bahari for 8 others. I have earlier this morning talked to your personnel, Farah through your Hotline who have assured me on a refund.

As this is clearly a case of a glitch in your system/website, I would like to file for a cancellation and refunds on booking number D5U6FZ and require your assistance in doing so. Please advice.

Thank you.