[Resolved]  Bhartiya Vidhya Bhawan, 18,20,22, East Mada St, Mylapore, Ch-4 — Fraudulent in Musical Teaching (VIOLIN)

I K.Shobana, one of the violin student in Bhartiya Vidhya Bhawan, Mylapore, ch-4 in the year 1993 to 2002. I was learnt with T.S.Babu Rao, violin teacher, who is the teacher in bhartiya vidhya bhawan. My concern is i was joined as a fresher and later-on i was work harded in the musical instrument (Violin) after that i was selected as Senior person in the violin class. Mr.T.S.Babu Rao, will inform me to conduct the violin class in the absence of his personal music programme, most of the time he will go to the programme in india and other states. I was paid full fees by monthly payment with out any penalty. But, sometime i can't conduct his own classes due to my Engineering studies, also he will not teach new lessons. The monthly violin classes is totally 8 (eight), but he will come to the class only 4 or 5 classes, rest of the class i have to teach overall 40 students with free service. I will ask my teacher T.S.Babu Rao, kindly teach some new lessons like varnams, keertans, etc., he will never teach, simply he will ask me to play old lessons. This is impossible and rediculous, because i am full month fee of Rs.200/- and 250/- but he will never teach. One day his behaviour was too bad, he tried to rape me. All these issues i was explained to the Director of Bhartiya Vidhya Bhawan, mylapore, ch-4, but NO ONE HAS TAKEN ANY ACTION AND NOTHING. Now my life was spoiled i have paid around Rs.60, 000/- fees, i have not learn't any useful. I HEREBY INFORMING YOU PEOPLE DO NOT JOIN VIOLIN CLASSES IN Bhartiya Vidhya Bhawan, especially DO NOT LEARN VIOLIN CLASSES with MR.T.S.Babu Rao from now onwards, he is a indecent fellow and he will [censored] all the girls. His phone is Ph:[protected]. So, please take necessary action with immediate effect and remove from the school with immediate effect and do not give any musical chances to him in anywhere.

Thankyou,