[Resolved]  Malaysia Airlines/ Petronas oil — Appointment Letter - Trainee First Officer

From: MALAYSIA AIRLINES BERHAD <employ.[protected]@malaysiaairlines-my.com>
Subject: OFFER LETTER/CONTRACT TERMS‏
To: [protected]@yahoo.ca
Received: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 7:12 AM

FROM THE DESK OF
DR.KAVLOWSKI O'BRIEN
HR PERSONNEL
MALAYSIA AIRLINES INT'L (MAS)

Attention: VINAY SHIKLIGAR
Designation:TRAINEE FIRST OFFICER

The management and staffs of Malaysia Airlines hereby wishes you compliments of the season.

This is to put to your notice that you have been shortlisted on the ongoing Employment offer of Malaysia Airlines in Malaysia .
MAS also does not employ any third-party on-line employment agency and also note that Malaysia Airlines does not request any payment nor charge any fee for processing job applications for any of our expatriates.
You are obliged to follow the procedures as advised on your Employment Documents attached on this email by contacting the Immigration department of Malaysia for the procurement and acquisition of your necessary traveling documents.

We also want to make it clear to you that the Malaysia Airlines has already made provisions for your Visa/flight ticket but you shall personally incur for your working permit processing. This is to mark your seriousness in joining us on the stipulated date.

On this note, you are advised to make an urgent contact to the;

HOME OFFICE
IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA
Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia
(Ministry of Home Affairs)
Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precint 2,
Federal Government Administration Center, 62550 Putra jaya Malaysia.

Tel: +[protected]
Fax +[protected]
Satellite phone: +[protected]

Once again we said Congratulations!!!

From: MALAYSIA AIRLINES BERHAD <employ.[protected]@malaysiaairlines-my.com>
Subject: OFFER LETTER/CONTRACT TERMS‏
To: [protected]@yahoo.ca
Received: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 7:12 AM

FROM THE DESK OF
DR.KAVLOWSKI O'BRIEN
HR PERSONNEL
MALAYSIA AIRLINES INT'L (MAS)

Attention: VINAY SHIKLIGAR
Designation:TRAINEE FIRST OFFICER

On this note, you are advised to make an urgent contact to the;

HOME OFFICE
IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA
Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia
(Ministry of Home Affairs)
Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precint 2,
Federal Government Administration Center, 62550 Putra jaya Malaysia.

Tel: +[protected]
Fax +[protected]
Satellite phone: +[protected]

Once again we said Congratulations!!!

Dear Vinay Shikligar,

We acknowledged the receipt of your email and the duly signed acceptance copy, it was well noted.

Kindly contact the Immigration home office of Malaysia for the procurement and acquisition of your necessary traveling documents.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

The aforsaid all communication details made between me and said official persones.

Please give confermantion regarding its official employment offer and help not to being cheated by them......

Comments

SEE THE ORIGINATION IS BY E-MAIL OF COMPANY SERVER AND NO OTHER LIKE YAHOO, GMAIL, ETC
THEN THEREIS NO NEED OF SAT PHONES. GO ON TO ACTUAL AIRLINES WEBSITE AND CALL UP ON NO GIVEN BY THEM AND CLARIFY. PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE

CAPT JS

I did book a round trip ticket from Hyderabad to Ho Chi Minh City on Feb 12 via Airlink Travel Agency in Hyderabad in November 2009. The agent gave me a schedule which connecting flight from KL to SGN was at 9 am and the return flight from SGN to KL was at 16:40 pm on 23 Feb 2010. However, when I came to take the ticket 2 days later, the schedule change to from KL to SGN was at 3 pm (Feb 12) and the return flight from SGN to KL was at 11 am (Feb 23).
He told me that there are 3 months more to the date of departure, he could change the ticket then inform me later. But I have not heard from him anymore.
Recently, I called to Malaysia Airlines in Hyderabad (Tel number:[protected], the official there told me that she wouldn put me into waiting list and i have to call back after 1 week.
I did call back again, again and again, (3 more times) at last today, 27 Jan, they told me my ticket is economy class, it couldn't be changed.

I have some doubts here:
1. The travel agent didn't tell me about the possibility of changing the ticket.
2. The official people in Malaysia Airlines Office didn't exlain me about the ticket class at first then let me keep on waiting.
3. Is there any chance for me to change my ticket?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Pham Nguyen Huan