Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd;center fruit — Empty pack (ie, without chewing gum)

Afghanistan
 Sugan chand
I bought center fruit chewing gum packet(manufactured by Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd) in near by shop in Dharuhera(Rewari dist,Haryana) on 08-10-07. But this chewing gum packet contains only air without chewing gum in it.I have the evidence to prove this fake product.I have the sample of this fake product.

I request you to kindly consider my complaint and take necessary action against the company mentioned . And also provide me the compensation for this act. Otherwise I will proceed further for legal action.

Sugan Chand,
HHML,
Dharuhera,
Rewari Dist,
Haryana state.
Contact NO : +91-[protected]

Comments

Empty pack(i, e, without chewing gum)
I bought center fruit chewing gum packet(manufactured by Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd) in near by shop in Haridwar on 8-9-09. But this chewing gum packet contains only air without chewing gum in it.I have the evidence to prove this fake product.I have the sample of this fake product.

ATUL Kumar
Madhu vihar colony
Sitapur jamal pur kalan
Haridwar Uttrakhand
Mob. [protected], [protected]
hi i am mallikharjuna rao employee of perfetti this is the first time i hear the complaint on c.fruit . this is not the real problem for the consumer if really have the problem with not having the chewing gum. so, kindly go to the retailer and show the pouch and take the another c.fruit this is simple to do the things.

mallikharjuna rao
nellore

Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd;center fruit - Empty pack (ie, without chewing gum)

Company:Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd;center fruit