Country Holidays Inn & Suites

Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 06:00 pm

Country Holidays Inn & Suites Complaints & Reviews

We paid 1.50 lakhs rupees for 90 nights. That means 1667 rs / night. This is the lump sump money oaid to them couple of year back. On top of that they charge approx Rs 8000 per year for 6 nights. That also make rs 1334/night . So in total they charge rs 3000/night for a so called 4 star property. They on their app and site show reputed brands chain of hotel whose tarriff is for sure more than 3000/, night. When you send them request for booking they offer a property worth much lower than rs 3000/night available on any of the hotel booking website. My question is when i am paying 3000 rs for a night why would i settle for a property 3 star available at rs 1500. This is sheer cheating.
Aug 08, 2021

Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This company is just exploiting the consumers. They called me and said you won 3 vouchers of various brands and called me...

I would like to request for the cancellation of my membership from the CHIS. I want to cancel the...

I paid for 5 yr domestic membership plan to this company on 30th Jan'21. Due to Corona, the sales person (Mr. Narayan) committed me to extend the membership and plan I would not be able to avail them due to current covid conditions, also he said if I would not be satisfied with the services of the company then I can take the refund of the money I paid after 15 k deduction. It is also mentioned on the company portal. Sales people are also accepting this thing but I had a conversation with Rahul and he said there is no as such policy.

Even I dropped an email regarding the poor service I had with one of the associated
    property of this company named Hotel four point sharaton Delhi and asked for the refund of my plan.

I think this is some kind of scam that is going on and I was feeling cheated now. Planning to file 420 complain against the company.

CHISDLSA779957
    Aug 03, 2021

Dear Member,

Greetings for the day !!

Kindly refer a refund policy on our website as its to safegaurd the genuine interest of the members and here you have been given a stay at the 5 star property and you could contact us to get your membership tenure extension and complementary offers too under an exclusive offer which is there till 08thAug'21..Kindly expidiate.
    Arunashu's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 19, 2021
    I can see the refund policy on website, it is mentioned there that if the customer is not satisfied with the company services he may ask for the refund.

I visited 1 of their associated property on 30th July and food /other services were pathetic. I mailed company for the same but no response on the same. I spoke company brach manager and mailed him and still waiting for the response since last 7 days.

I just tried to book holiday in Goa, they gave me 3 star property like white wood resort and one 4 star property nagoa resort. However company always states that they will provide 5 star property.

I think, I have been cheated by the company and multiple false commitment and false commitment.
    They have temporary office at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, floor no 14.
    Arunashu's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 19, 2021
    May I get a full address please, will surely get in touch.

Country in Holiday in are frauds, cheaters, at the time of making members they greed us of beautiful locations, resorts and...

I am trying to do a booking with them and I have been trying to reach out their different numbers. All their numbers are either not working or not picked by anyone more than once.

They charged closed to 1.5 lacs till date and couldn't provide services even worth 20000.

I have done only couple of bookings with them but each time is same story.
      Jul 27, 2021
      Taking back my complaint, as the matter was resolved by 3 PM
      Jul 27, 2021

Please disregard this complaint. I got the response in next hour.

Dear CHIS Team
        Why won't you cancel my membership? your sales person lied to me that I have converted the emi for...

Dear team my name Shashank Gupta.
        I need to cancel my membership and want to refund my amount . I have not use any benefits yet.
        I have to return all your vouchers given by you.
        My membership number is CHISDLSA780120

Mobile [protected]
        Jul 16, 2021

Dear CHIS Team
        Why won't you cancel my membership?your sales person lied to me that I have converted the emi for 24 months, whose chage will be only 12000/- And I adjust this 12000/-rupees in the membership.
        Actual membership charge is[protected]=103000/- Narayan given me this membership in 103000/-
        And tell me EMI converted and told me that you have received a call from your side bank .
        Then I waiting for call from my bank side.
        But I don't get the any call my bank side after that I called itself to my bank and know it that no any EMI process for this particular transaction.
        After that I itself proceed to convert EMI but Now Bank charged to me 23000/- for 24month .
        So team I don't want to continue this membership with this tpye falsh commitment so refunded my full amount.
        I already talked with many persons (Neha Sharma customer care, Sales person Narayan singh & Sunil Sharma and Branch Manager Dhananjay Mishra.
        They all only forcing me that we not cancel this membership.you have to continue.

Dear CHIS Team
        Then I waiting for call from my bank side.
        So team I don't want to continue this membership with this tpye fake commitment so refunded my full amount.

You can meet Branch manager Mr. Dhananjay Mishra[protected]

This is absolutely disgusting and appalling, ever since I took the membership I have struggled with each query/ booking.

Either the dates are not there or your contract is expired, why were those big heavy fake promises made at the time of purchase.
          Jul 16, 2021
          Jul 15, 2021

You can meet Branch manager Mr. Dhananjay Mishra[protected]

First of all, talking about the justified reason, I am talking about the cancellation on grounds of DENIAL...

I purchased their holiday membership in jan 2020 by investing 1.5 lac rupees and could not avail the holiday due to pandemic. Now the co. Is closed no one is picking up the call. The hotels they are showing in their website are denying any tie up with such company. Please beware of these fraudesters.
            Bharat sharma
            delhi
            Jul 06, 2021

Dear Member,

Greetings for the day !!

Kindly be advised that we had resumed our operations from 08thJune'21 and all services are resumed and actived.

Thanks & Regards

Customer Care

Me and my wife were lured into their false promises, in dec 2019

They will first invite you in the name of...
              I purchased 10 yr package on Nov 2018 and I paid 125000 after that the services of this company are very poor no response...

As promised refunding my booking amount of 75000, since February 2019, still no action has happened till today. My registration number is CHISGND778664.otherwise I am left with only legal option
              Jun 21, 2021

Hi sir, I purchased membership in Jhansi . I paid 90000 for purchasing that in Dec 2019 by credit card. Your agent told they...
                I have taken membership in 2018 in the name of Somnath CHISDLSA773436.
                I have sent many emails previously under the...

i am a member from country holidays inn&suites dubai branch. Membership id chwdsj772071. I have...
                I was called to Taj Vivanta hotel in Dwarka New Delhi by CHIS on 26th Jan 2021. They told us about their membership program....
                My name is Falguni Dutta ( Membership ID : CHISND773064 ). Me and my husband bought the 5 year membership plan of CHIS on...

I had my marriage planned during may 20-21, but due to the wedding restrictions and criticality due to corona, we are getting married with just 5 people. We have to cancel the venue due to this situation. Request to process refunds for the same.
                Aug 5, 2021
                Apr 29, 2021

Dear complainant..you have raised a complaint for a wrong company as we are Country Holidays Inn & Suites and not Country Inn Hotel where you must have made for venue booking for your marriage so request you to kindly resolve this particular consumer complaint for our company and raise it for the Country Inn hotel for which you originally wanted to raise a consumer complaint..your early action would be much appreciated..Many thanks
                Dear Complainant..you have raised a consumer complaint for a wrong company i.e we as Country Holidays Inn and Suites pvt ltd as you should have done for Country Inn in respect for your venue booking for your marriage so it is to be requested and appreciated if you could resolve this consumer complaint for our company and raise for the correct one i.e Country Inn Hotel..your early action would be much appreciated too..Many Thanks