Cox & Kings India

+91 22 2270 9161  [Mumbai]
+91 44 2836 5902  [Chennai]
+91 83 2664 2509  [Goa]

Ahmedabad
20/21, Sanskar Complex, Next to Ketav Petrol Pump, Polytechnic Road, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad 380015

Kochi
Darragh Smail Chambers, 39/6822, 1st Floor, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Kochi 682015

Bangalore
No. 22, BMH Complex, K.H. Road, Bangalore 560027

Hyderabad
Anam Plaza, MCH 8-2-618, Road No. 11, Lane Opp. to Care Hospital, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034

Goa
502, Kamat Towers, EDC Complex, Patto Plaza, Panaji, Goa 403001

Chennai
Karuna Corner 10, Spur Tank Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600031

Turner Morrison Building, 16 Bank Street, Fort Mumbai 400001

Vaman Centre, Makwana Rd, Marol, Andheri-E, Mumbai 400059

Jaipur
Tirathraj Apartment, Ground Floor, Jacob Road, Civil Lines, Jaipur 302006 (Rajasthan)

Kolkata
6, Little Russel Street, Kankaria Estate, Gr. Floor, Kolkata 700071

Alps Building (Central Block), Ground Floor, 56 Janpath, New Delhi 110001

New Delhi
Block A & B, Kamal Cinema Commercial Complex, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi 110029

View More Information...

Awesome

Cox & Kings India Complaints & Reviews

Complaint Against :- COX AND KINGS (Travel Agents)

With reference to the above complaint, we would like to...

before going on holidays that my iternary
(flight time to be specific) has been changed without giving me prior
information due to which my entire honeymoon experiance was unhealthy.

Below are some details

Tour nameDuniya dekho 2011OBT1362346
Tour date10/17/2011
Branch Mumbai
Tour managerAshley reberio
Friendliness courtesy ratingAverage
Friendliness courtesy commentNA
Tour information ratingPoor
Tour information commenttimings of flight changed without my information
Documentation services ratingPoor
Service4 ratingPoor
Service4 commentNA
Overall ratingPoor
Overall commentvery poor
SuggesstionsMy flight timings were changed to early morning from noon, spoke to sweta shukla from Mumbai but was in vain my entire tour was an unhealthy experience due to a bad start.
FirstnameJoy
SourceCox and Kings
Sep 21, 2016
Dec 12, 2013
Dear Joycreado,

We would like to look into this matter with immediate effect. We request you to kindly mail us the details of the issue along with your contact details to [protected]@coxandkings.com. This will help the concerned team to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Team Cox and Kings India

Sir
    We took a europe tour through cox and kings coimbatore. They itinerary which was shown to us has been revised by...

I had submitted my settlement forms on 18/06/2011 and the same is acknowledged. Since then till date when i checked in the status of know your claim status it is showing as received on 18/06/2011 and is under process. Kindly let me know when my account will be credited.

My account details as below:

Kn/24422/653

As i have some financial commitments request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest.

My mail id is as follows: sri. [protected]@coxandkings.com

Thanks.

C. Sri raman.
    Sep 1, 2016
    Dec 18, 2013
    Dear Sri_raman,

Team Cox and Kings India

We had taken holiday package from Cox & Kings for 9 nights and 10 days namely Fascinating Far East for 3 adults and 1 child and paid Rs.2.85 lacs. Maany things promised at the timeof booking the package were not fulfilled. I am summarising my complaint as below;
      1.On our arrival at Bangkok Airport at 5 am, no company representative was available. I had to call on the Bangkok number provided in the itinerary. Finally a representative arrived at 7 am. We had to spent nearly 1.30 hrs waiting anxiously for the representative and spent some amount for calling local bangkok numbers from our India mobile phones.
      2.Malaysian leg of the tour was totally messed up. On our arrival, we were accommodated in vans without any guide and despatched to city tour. No tickets for National Museum were provided and driver asked us to purchase our own tickets despite the fact that Museum tour was included in the itinerary. No information was provided on our next day tour to Genting and arrangements. I called up Sree, tour cordinator, who asked me to speak to driver who was carrying Genting tickets and meal vouchers for dinner. Driver gave us an entirely new itinerary which excluded the following from the itinerary given to us earlier at teh time of booking:
      Genting indoor park tickets [we were provided with only outdoor park tickets]
      Malacca tour and lunch
      3. Sree was very rude at times
      4. The new itinerary changed our departure time on 7 June from 800 hrs to 600 hrs. Hotel refused to provide any breakfast to us before 700 hrs and Sree had made no arrangement for packed breakfast. I had to call us Sree and request hotel to give us packed breakfast. We were finally provided with only 2 bread slices and an apple despiet us already paying so much money in advance for breakfast.
      5. For 8.30 am departure of bus from Kulalumpur to Singapore, we were dropped at 7.15 am to the bus station without any directions as how to get pre-booked tickets, We ourselves searched and got tickets issued from the office.
      6. I was instructed by Sree to call Ruchika of Cox and Kings Singapore to inform of our arrival. Ruchika had no idea of our tour timings and pickup from the drop point at Singapore. I had o call up many times to Ruchika to arrange our pick up from Singapore drop point [hotel Concorde] to our Hotel-Oxford.
      7. I demand apology and reimbursement of the following amounts;
      Cost of national museum ticket not provided to us.
      Cost of Genting indoor park tickets [we were provided with only outdoor park tickets]
      Cost of Malacca tour and lunch not given to us. We had to pay for our own lunch.
      various calls made by me to your representatives approx. Rs. 1500
      Aug 13, 2020

three o[censored]s... me, my mother and her colleague were supposed to go for a trip to the european union, on 10th june.
        firstly we had a problem regarding the visa when we reached kolkata.
        the local representatives did not guide us properly, and so had a problem there in the visa office.
        secondly, they made a mistake giving my name as ''rachna ranga'' (my previous name) instead of ''rachna baruah(present name).
        resulting..the airline tickets came as rachna ranga.. as well as the insurance papers and other documents.
        then i had to pay extra 100 pounds, for their mistake.
        thirdly, we were all set with our packed bags, just about to leave for the airport when the officials called up and said that our VISA HAS BEEN CANCELLED! they should have informed us atleast a day earlier, but instead they informed us just an hour before leaving.
        in a state of shock, we didnot know how to respond.
        i would like to know what should be done next? and how do we file a complaint against them and how much compensation we're likely to get.
        Sep 4, 2016
        Jun 09, 2011
        Dear Rachna,

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to address your concerns so could you please send us the following details on communication.[protected]@coxandkings.com <mailto:communication.[protected]@coxandkings.com>

2. Travel Package name and booking reference no
        3. Date of departure
        4. Reason for Complain

Corporate Communications Cox & Kings
        the mail has been sent to you, please look into the matter urgently.
        and please see to the fact that the agency returns our passports as soon as possible.

Cox & Kings is the biggest travel agent fraud company in India and has ruined my honeymoon plans...

We have booked a holiday (Name : European Whirl) with Cox and Kings,Tinsukia,Assam francisee on 1st of Sept'2010 for the Group departure tour scheduled on 11th October 2010 for Mr Pradip Khataniar and his wife.We have paid INR 76000(Seventy Six Thousand)only to Cox and Kings,We have deposited all the documents of Mr Khataniar and wife for making UK and Schengen VISA.But they could managed UK Visa till the departure date.Hence they told the client that they will put their tour on a different date and apply for Schengen VISA.But even after Four and half months they have neither confirm their date nor replies to any of our mails till date.Now the client Mr Pradip Khataniar is seeiking the confirmation but the francisee says that the Kolkata Cox and Kings are not replying to their mails so they are helpless.Francisee has given us an email address of Kolkata Office as mamaramya.[protected]@coxandkings.com.But we have sent more than 4-5 mails to him but all are unreplied.The UK Visa of Mr P Khataniar is expiring 1st week of April.So he wants to avail the tour before that.This is very poor service and untolerable.
          CN Travels,Guwahati
          Sep 1, 2016
          Apr 26, 2011
          Cox & Kings India Customer Care's response
          Thank you for your post, Chandan Nath. We assure you that we will investigate the matter.
          Please do email us your contact no. on communication.[protected]@coxandkings.com, along with details on whom you spoke with, what branch, package details, etc. to enable us to improve our services and serve you better?
          Thank you!

I have been cheated by Cox & Kings India Ltd. N. Delhi branch.
            I have opted for Canton Tour - April 2010 Guangzhou China. A tour by cox & kings. They have charged me Rs. 55000 for 6D/5N. But in actual it was of 5days & 5Nights. A full Day was minus from our itinerary. For going to Guangzhou they given us Flight from N. Delhi to Hong kong .They put us at Hong kong Airport for 4hrs. Then from HK to Shenzhen by Ferry (2hrs.) then from Shenzhen to Guangzhou by Bus ( 2.30hrs.) Though there is a Daily direct flight from N. Delhi to Guangzhou. The Return flight is also from Hongkong. In return flight I havn’t been provided even the dinner b,cos of wrong meal instructions by Cox & Kings.
            And the Company charged different Fares from different People e.g. from me it was Rs. 55000/ as I was a first timer. From 3-Persons Rs. 52000/ and from other members which has bargained hard Rs. 48250/ may be there are more members with Lesser fares which I can’t tell as there were some 90+ Persons on this Tour with only one tour manager who is also lethargic & having no control over Rowdy members. It is my advice to all either Don’t go for Cox & Kings Tours or Bargain up to the Last Rupee as they Show jack fares on their website & Charge less from Smarter people who Bargain .As there is huge margins hidden in it, (You can check with other Tour operators on net) it’s All up to you. So, Bargain hard always if you have opted for Cox & Kings at all. If you want I can give you all the details.
            Gur Aman Singh
            Aug 13, 2020

dear sir / madam this is regardsing our courier sent from nizambad on 19th, but we have not received the cover Airway bill no:[protected],yesterday i have called up ur Cont no:[protected] & 44556364 but ur staff giving irresepsctively answer not proper behaviour keep on line hold for long back min..and they dont no languages speaking and how to talk on phones all blady girls kindly do needful that is very important documents which we have to received client shouting on us.

ur staff not giving the details

My company used Cox and Kings for an international travel. We were going to an exhibition as exhibitors. When signing up for...

hello doston,

please cox and kings jaisi companies ke naam pe mat jao. aisi companies bhi badi badi commitments karke unhe nibhati nahi hain.
                main apne parents ko europe trip pe le gayi thi may 2009 mein. mujhse commitment ki gayi thi ki mujhe 4 star hotels mein thehraya jayega lekin wahaan le jaane ke baad mujhe 3 star hotels ki accomodation di, ye kehke ki ye hotel india ke 4 star hotel ke barabar hi hai.
                UNCHI DUKAAN PHEEKEY PAKWAAN ek sahi kahavat hai.
                Sep 2, 2016
                Jan 07, 2011
                Dear Nisha Dhingra,

We appreciate your feedback.If you would still like to get back to us regarding that or any other issue that you would like to discuss, kindly do so at communication.[protected]@coxandkings.com with the following details:-

1. Mobile no.

2. Travel Package name and booking reference no.

3. Date of departure.

4. Reason for Complain.

5. Date of Purchase of Package.
                This is the same experience we had and this was on a business travel! There were a few others who have lodged complaints with the local police on this company. COX and KINGS has a big name, but they are big frauds!

Hello everyone,My parents booked tickets for American Bonanza Tour on June 2009.They got the visa through Cox and King and they have paid full amount also.But due to H1N1 they couldnt make it for the trip last year.This year they are planning but no one is reponding from Cox and Kings Office either in Bangalore or MUmbai.No one is responding for our repeated calls.Its already more than 6 months.
                  No one bothers to send a mail also.Whenever we call someone they say I am not the responsible member.
                  Shame on these guy !! they say world class service and they do this.
                  Sep 2, 2016
                  Jan 07, 2011
                  Cox & Kings India Customer Care's response
                  We appreciate your feedback and if you would like to get in touch with us regarding the same, do send us the following details on communication.[protected]@coxandkings.com.

1. Mobile no.

2. Travel Package name and booking reference no.

3. Date of departure.

4. Reason for Complain.

5. Date of Purchase of Package.
                  Everyone I have meet so far who has dealt with Cox & Kings has always had a bad experience.
                  And have never ever heard any good or neutral words about Cox & Kings from any of the people who have availed their services.
                  When I went to Europe with Kulin Kumars travels, I meet the group of Cox & Kings on the way, about 50 people, all were complaining how terrible their services where !!
                  I do not understand despite having such a bad reputation why do people still manage to select Cox & Kings for their tours !!

Dear Sir / Madame,

I have been using HSBC Credit Card (primary Card No.[protected]. I have made a purchase of Rs.9468 from my credit card and have converted into 6 installment for payment @EMI Rs.1578. Accordingly I have made all payments on EMI basis with last EMI payment being May 2009. Apart from this I also made payment for my insurance fee which is being charged by Tata AIG Insurance from my Credit Card @ Rs.530 per month for three months (530x3=Rs.1590). I also made late fine of Rs.400 for no fault of me. I never received bill on time and when I received same late payment has already been added on it.

And to my surprised even after making all payments balance payment was showing Rs.3191.00. Please note that at the time of offering the card your marketing team had given me to understand that the card given to me was life time free of charges. HSBC marketing agent approached to me and provided the credit card for free of cost and said its life time free card there be no any processing fees and annual fees or charges on the credit card

Dissatisfied with the services and billing statement I have cancelled my Card on June 08, 2009 at 3:22 P.M ( cancellation No :[protected]. However even after cancellation of Card I am still receiving bill statement with late fine. And after cancellation of card only I am receiving bill regularly. I cannot understand why...??.

Would highly appreciate if you look into the matter on urgent basis and settle same and do not harass me with bills.

Your Sincerely

Tinthang Chonloi
                    New Delhi

i have cancel the below mentioned booking on same day. and comfirm with the Cox and Kings deparement. End no of times i have given a call but i have not recd my refund. pls find enclose summary for my booking.

Manju

________________________________________________________________________________...
                      Dear Customer,
                      Thank you for booking your travel with www.coxandkings.com. Your itinerary is as given below.

Your Booking Reference No:

Passenger Details

Full Name Class

Manju Makwana Apex fares/Economy

Flight Details

Leave Your PNR No: 9W-IRXNQI
                      Mumbai 30 April 2008 Depart: 07:10 Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), Mumbai 1 Adult

Bhavnagar 30 April 2008 Arrive: 08:20 Bhavnagar Airport (BHU), Bhavnagar

TOTAL COST OF ALL ITEMS IN SHOPPING CART Rs. 3307.0

We value your patronage. Do visit us again at www.coxandkings.com

Cox & Kings Customer Care

coxandkings — Pathetic Experience............

This is in relation to the Holiday Package that we had booked through your company. I am very disappointed to inform you that the tour package offered was just below average and didn't match to the reputation your company holds in planning holidays.
                      We booked Tour package for Thailand last month for 9 person but 1 cancelled. Our trip’s first destination was Phuket and we were supposed to visit Phi Phi Island at 7:30 Am on 8th of Aug. I also informed our Hotel reception at 6:45 in the morning to call us when cab arrive. At 7:30, I confirmed from the reception about the cab and they says no Cab come yet. I called Mr. Boy ( Contact person in Phuket ) at mobile No. [protected] ( Mobile call charges bill is Attached and time confirmation) which was given by Mr Boy on 7th of Aug to call for any problem and Cab confirmation at 8:10 am on 8th of Aug from hotel Room ( Mobile call charges bill is Attached and time confirmation) and he said he is on the way and will reach hotel in 1 or 2 minute. After 5 Minute, I again call Mr. Boy at 8:15 (Time Duration : 0:30 Second) and he said he is sending another cab as he has to go somewhere. After waiting 40 minute , Cab arrived and we left hotel for Phi Phi island but after 15 minute , a call came in Driver’s Mobile and he told that we can’t go to Phi Phi Island and he dropped us at Hotel. Then I called Mr. David at [protected] at 9:32 ( Mobile call charges bill is Attached and time confirmation )and he told me that My boy come at 7:30 and inform hotel reception about cab arrival but after waiting of 30 minutes , he returned back. I went reception counter and scold them for not informing about the Cab, then Reception lady told that there is no entry of Cab arrival from DS Travel in Front Guard Register. I called David again but he misbehaved me very much. Then I requested Reception manager to call him and tell about the facts but Mr. David also misbehaved them Also. I tried to convince Hotel manager to provide letter for this incident.

As we booked this Package through Cox & Kings Because we wanted world class services as our Group are businessman and want some vacation as Life was too much stressed. I know that Mr. Anubhav Gupta is the franchise owner of Cox & Kings and he is also a friend of my Group, So we contacted Mr. Anubhav Gupta and he confirmed about the Benefits if we booked through COX & KINGS . He Introduced us to Mr. Akhil (Branch Manager – cox & Kings) and he explained the Package. In the meanwhile Mr. Anubhav Gupta also agreed to join us in this tour.

After returned back to India We contacted Mr. Anubhav also a Eyewitness of this incident about help then he told me that he don’t want to involve in this issue. I called Mr. Anubhav Gupta & Mr. Akhil Mishra to resolve this issue but they says send the documents confirming about the genuinely of the case. On the same day I sent mail containing Scan copy of the latter which was draft by Hotel Manager mentioning the issue.

I Called so many times to Mr. Anubhav Gupta & Akhil Mishra, but they always ignored by saying that they sent mail and awaiting for response. After a rigorous follow-up I visited the office and told Mr. Anubhav Gupta that we are filing a Case against you and your company because even he also a part of the group and faced the problem , ignoring us and strongly told us that he will not help in this matter. As Mr. Anubhav Gupta is typical Businessmen and it has been approved by not cooperating us.

I am falling short of words to describe about the mess this package tour has made me to go through. I genuinely feel that my money and time have been wasted by choosing your holiday package. In the end, all I could expect from you is to stop promising something that you can't hold. I hope this type of blunder is never repeated with your other customers.

From our perspective, It was done in the starting of the Tour so this was not a holiday, but a very stressful experience that we would have done anything to avoid. In the circumstances, we do not feel that is unreasonable to expect a full refund of the money paid to you following your misrepresentation of what you were offering.

We booked a business travel package to Europe for an trade fair through Cox and Kings. They promised us minimum 3 star accomodation...

I have a booked a europe tour for 14 days. The cox and kings tour operater will provide everty thing( i.e Visa Charge, hotel accomadation, hotel transfer etc. ). for that they had charge of rs. 1, 60, 000.00 . 1 have paid rs. 1, 1, 5, 000.00 as an advance . But when they appllied for visa . the schegen visa has cancelled only uk visa they have got. as well as the whole tour is cancelled for schezen visa. they had charge me Rs. 30, 000.00 and the balance they ahve given to me. but i had book with them they said to me that if the visa is cancelled they will charge me a nominial value. around Rs.10, 000.00. but when i had told them about the fact they are ignoring me. please help me.

I cancelled my tickets 45 days back and the money has not been refunded.These are the details:
                          Booking ref no : EZR[protected]/Abr...

I booked a Holiday Package at Goa on 1st week of Dec, 07 thru Credit Card with Cox and Kings at...