[Resolved]  Csra, Jet Airways, Shine.com — looted a sum of 2000 rs/- offering a job in airlines in jetairways

Hello, this is anusha from hyderabad.
I actually applied for the airline jobs in shine.com. After a couple of days i got a call saying that they are from csra, a job portal and they asked me to send my documents like aadhar, merit certificate, resume, photograph etc. To recruit me in aviation industry. I sent them in an hour to the mail id they provided me. Within an half-an-hour they called me back and said that i was shortlisted in jet airways and they said that there were vacancies in two departments (Groundstaff and airline ticketing). I chose one of them. As soon as i chose the department they said that i've to pay 2, 000 rs/- (Refundable) for the registration and to give employee reference id and they also said that there will be 3 rounds of interview-online written test, telephonic round and hr round. They said that as soon as i pay 2000 rs they will conduct online test. I transferred 2, 000 rs/- to the account number they provided and called them back to claim reference no. And employee id. They said "the working hours over are and there will be holidays for 4 days (Holi). We will be giving you reference id on 5th day. Now we sent you online test link. Cutoff marks are 7. Attend that and send us the screenshot of that result".
I wrote the test and sent my result screenshot to them and i called them on 5th day. It was switchoff for an hour. I was continuously calling them atlast they attended the call saying that telephonic round will be conducted tomorrow (6th day). I called them on 6th day. It was switchoff for 2-3 hours. Later on, they attended the call and a senior hr talked to me over phone. He says "i'll connect to the airport for the telephonic round but you have to pay 6, 000/- for your documents verification before telephonic round."
I contacted many of my relatives and friends about this and every one of them said that was fake. Then called them (Csra) and said that i want to cancel my application. They asked me to send a cancellation mail. I sent them cancellation mail and i even provided my bank account no. And paytm mobile no. For the refund of money and called them back to ask for the refund. They said that money will be refunded in 45 days. I asked why it takes that long period to refund my money. They were unable to answer the question and after taking little time they said that the money was submitted to jet airways. Now, i clearly understood that it was of fraud and i warned them that i'll file a complaint on you people in ps if you don't refund my money within 2 days. They did not reply and their number is now switched off. I want my money to be refunded.
Date of paying 2000 as registration fee:01/03/2018
The person who contacted me:swati ph no: [protected]
Proofs i have:screenshots of their mails, sms's, call record, bankaccount no.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2018
It's not yet Resolved and i'm not understanding why they marked my complaint as resolved.I want my complaint to be resolved and my money to be refunded.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet