Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 7, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 11

I've ordered a Sofa Cum bed in Flipkart which was supposed to be delivered on 26.10.2022. However, they are postponing the delivery date repetitively.

My order ID is OD[protected]

The issue was discussed with the customer care flipkart, still they are not delivering my order on time.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered Daniel Klein Silver Analog Watch on Flipkart app with order no.: OD[protected]. I received a wrong product as the watch delivered was of black color. I placed a replacement request the same day I received the product using the option wrong product received. I mentioned all the details but to my surprise the request was rejected the next day with the below message:
    “We’d like to let you know that your return request...

My account got blocked without any reason 😞. And I raised a concern but no resolution provide by Flipkart
    Account blocked Gmail = [protected]@gmail.com
    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account was hacked by a scammer pretending to be a flipkart agent. my only mistake was that I shared my OTP to update the mobile number, but my number hasn't changed in my account; and suddenly Rs:1091 was charged on my account (17 times) that adds up to 18, 547 within seconds.

I suddenly went panic and deactivated the account, only then it stopped.

It was a serious fault in the security system of Flipkart,...

Order ID - OD[protected]
      Dear Sir concern regarding my order refund request, Jeeves service technician has been ask me to when you pay me 1000 rupees then i submit you inspection report, so please help me immediately and solve my problem, you have also promised me to ask to seller to approved my return request with seller
      My contact no-[protected]

Order id is as below
        Order id is - OD[protected]
        Nov 12, 2022
        Flipkart scam I have order 2 I phone instead of that I have only receiced 1 Iphone and 2nd order is still didn't received yet but in application showing delliverd i have complait on flipkart for the same but i didn't receive any proper answer it took days and days then after flipkart says that the product was deliverd from our side but i still didn't recieved product or payment for this now flipkart has blocked my id for no reason thats why when i call flipkart for same reason the customer care associate dont have any information about that please help for the same and help me to solve it asap Order id is as below Order id is - OD126064188889223000 Thank you Order was given by - 9638895455 id
        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have forgotten my Flipkart login password. Trying to reset my password through forget password and login via request OTP. I am getting error as 'Unable to process request. Please retry' while doing forgot password as well as getting the error 'Login with OTP unavailable' while logging in via OTP. I have talked to more than 10-15 representatives but no one is ready to take responsibility to solve this problem. This is so ridiculous that they are unable to solve login issue. Please look into this issue.
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flipkart — Return requests are always rejected.

Hi Flipkart team,

I am seriously not expecting this from Flipkart. First time receiving an
            untrustworthy product. The phone box was seal-broken it seems to be a used
            product!

I've raised return requests four times and several times contacted
            Flipkart customer
            support for the past 3 days to confirm the request and shared pdf/images
            but it was rejected by Flipkart all the time...

I have lost my previous number & want to update my contact details for my flipkart account. I have access to the registered mail ID.
            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Customer care doesnt have a clue on what happening. Delivery guy did deliver the prod and also his mobile is not reachable. Worried on prod n today is third day
              Nov 12, 2022
              No action taken n still it's not resolved n package is still. Shows out for delivery
              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The order id OD[protected] which was delivered at my home address was gift for my sister . Before opening, she made the video o[censored]nboxing and found damaged product inside after unboxing. We raised the return request but flipkart is ignoring the request and the pick up person is saying I will not pick up do whatever you can. I have complaint many times to flipkart support number but they are not taking any action against it.

Please if consumer help can help me in this case, it will be really appreciated and will be really very helpful for me.

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flipkart will be finished in next few years, they do not want to grow, one of there seller blocked my account, I requesting since 1 month but they are giving only a date in 2 days you will got a call and your problem will resolve but not responding, unblock my account [protected]
                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered online flipkart grocery via Order number OD[protected]. Related deliver person just put items on my door in my absence. and also did not informed me. He did not put 11 items out 35 items. Now even after complaining to flipkart customer care they are simply rejecting refund or delivery of items by saying seller confirmed delivery.
                    They have 3 items still pending to refund of higher values which they are...

OD[protected] unable to cancel this product

Phone is locked by Flipkart plz unlock my product Realme 8 pro
                      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 2 jackets from Flipkart last week, and received one jacket on 8th Nov and then second on 11th Nov. I checked the first jacket on 8th, and when the fit was not right, i tried to raise the return request. But as soon as i tried it, my account was blocked, I called the customer care and they mentioned backend team will be working on it and reactivating my account in 2-3 days. But today i receive the message that due to high return they will not be able to do anything and closing the request.

I want to understand on what basis have they arrived at high returns and did they even bother to check the reasons.

2 months back i ordered 14 items of a musical instrument, but i received only 1 and their team suggested i should mark it as return since product was not delivered. Are they considering this as return ? because if the product is not delivered how can they actually count it in return.

Would request you to please help me and get the account activated and return the product.
                        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made a return request for order id -OD[protected] on 23 oct 2022, and the expected date of pickup was on 31 oct 2022, but the pickup did not happen till that date, after contacting flipkart customer care they told me to wait till 4 nov 2022 to get a resolution on the issue, after that deadline also pasted and i again contact the customer care and they again told me to wait more till 7 nov 2022, then on 7 nov 2022, they cancelled...

I had placed a return request of order id -od[protected]. I had made the return request on 23 oct 2022, but today is 11 nov 2022 and still neither the pickup is done nor the refund is initiated .Also the customer care very time i raise this issue they just extend the pickup date, but the pickup is not happening, i am really frustrated, if flipkart is not able to do the pickup, they should at least give the refund. I am very very disappointed by flipkart policy and coustmer centricity. Kindly solve this issue at most priority.
                          Contact number-[protected]
                          mail [protected]@gmail.Com
                          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a pair of Woodland Canvas Shoes from Flipkart. I received a pair of leather shoes. So I initiated an exchange, which was denied. The reason being that the product was intact when delivered. I again raised a request stating the resolution was wrong cause I never complained about the delivery. I only got the wrong product. Then I am trying to reach Customer Service and called them 27 times as I write. I also get abused by a CSR. I am seeking to speak to a manager and they are declining the request. I want this resolved. I want the agent out of the job.
                            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered from flipkart order i'd od[protected] but the product received is completely different as a result i requested for return but ekart courier boy has denied to accept the return and throw the product on street... How rude your employees are. My parcel is missing and i want my refund back otherwise i will escalate the matter to consumer forum court against this company..Ekart tracking number- fmpc[protected] and delivery boy number was [protected]