Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 10

ऑर्डर आईडी - OD[protected]
For the above mentioned order is not working, with non functioning both speakers since one week.
The product is within the warranty, kindly inform about replacement or repair.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have repayment the Flipkart pay later bill before due date but it's not showing on Flipkart. The amount has deducted from my account Paid at 8:19 pm, 4 Nov 2022
    Bank reference I'd [protected]
    Order I'd [protected].
    I have attached screenshot as a proof of payment
    Loan Number
    Service Provider
    IDFC First Bank Ltd
    . I have registered complaint at Flipkart and idfc bank on 4th November but they are not providing any resolution. They have deactivate my account. And I am continuously getting overdue message despite of repayment before due date and it's effecting my credit score.
    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered an iphone 13 mini through Flipkart on Sept 24th 2022. It had been working fine till last week when it suddenly blacked out. The device has been in the Apple diagnosis and service centre for the last week. Today, I received a call saying that the product is defective and has third party modifications and they cant repair it as its not an original product.
      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, 2 days back my Flipkart account is deactivated and one message came on my WhatsApp that my account is deactivated. And I am login to my account it is shown that account is inactive. After a day one mail came from Flipkart that I ordered apple airpods and they told me to pay 2k every month as emi. But i didn't ordered any thing. Next day afternoon call came from Flipkart and they told me that conformation call that you ordered apple airpods and I said to them that my account is hacked by someone don't delivery any products even though they delivered to them how is it possible.. and now they are asking me to pay that amount. I called to customer care and told what is done.they are telling me that wait for a period of time out higher authorities will handle but no reply from them. so how can I pay that much of amount without buying any thing. Why Flipkart is doing like this. Pls help me
        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered 9 grocery products and received delivery on 22nd October 2022. I received delivery of only 4 out of 9 items. When refund requests were raised by flipkart team, the refunds were not processed and they raised cancellation requests. Due to many requests raised by them, my account was blocked by Flipkart. When my refund will be credited and when my account will be unblocked by flipkart are two main concerns for me.The photo attached is reply from Flipkart in which there are no proper details . My registered email id with flipkart is deepuk.[protected]@gmail.com

Flipkart — Flipkart Smart Upgrade / Phone locked

I purchased a mobile from FLIPKART on 05th September 2021 and I opted for FLIPKART SMART UPGRADE PLAN. Under the plan I got an option to pay Rs. 6000 after an year.

Due to some financial reasons I could not pay after one year and on 31st October I got a system update and after installing it my mobile got locked. I somehow managed and paid immediately the balance amount of Rs. 6000 at 11.17 PM.

I raised a complaint...
            I was ordered an home theatre from zebronics on 2nd November. It was delivered in 3rd nov in damaged condition. I'll apply an replacement request same at the time. But today was 8th November but i didn't get any resolve from Flipkart. Kindly requested to company that approve my replacement request as soon as possible.
            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have an account with you on the same email address with mobile number [protected] which was abruptly blocked on[protected] evening.
              I have placed one order of about 12 items and another one of 31 grocery items with this account on[protected] .

Out of the 12 miscellaneous items, 4 items were wrongly delivered items ie., products delivered were not the ones I had ordered. Out of these 4 items, 2 were delivered on[protected]...
              This is again a Gentle Reminder. I have still not received a valid response from your end that why the account was blocked, since my products are damaged . I have all the pics uploaded as well with evidences . I need urgent action to be taken on this, what about my ongoing orders? Is there anyone who can actually resolve this issue? I have already posted the concern on linkedin and twitter and now I will make sure that this is highlighted...

My product delivery date was 17-Oct-2022 but still it is not delivered.

Order Id : OD[protected]
              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account was unblocked please unblockde my account my alternative contact number is [protected]
                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered products worth fifty thousand rupees from big billion sale offered by flipka in the month of September 2022. Many products shared were different from the ones ordered or missing item like if i ordered 2 luggage bags only one was received and other missing item. Due to to this i was trying to raise complaints to flipkart but unfortunately they have blocked my account without any reasoning and without support. My most of the orders were prepaid and yet not dispatched being 20 days now, neither i am able to raise any complaint via mail or phone as they are me as block account.
                  It definitely seems that sale is indeed made to defraud customer. Kindly help me get justice in this regard.
                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered one computer table and I received it on 12 Nov in damaged condition so on the same day i made a customer support complaint for replacement as I don’t able to see replacement option in my oder details as product delivery status was not changed and after making 2-3 complaint it got changed on 20Nov so i just raised replacement request till then i am daily raising a complaint and talking to customer support team but they simply...
                    I purchased two quantity of GM 3060 Spike guard in single order on 3/11/2022 but both were of old stock (2019) and had clear signs of being used products (scratches on body). Therefore I placed return request for them and recieved an email on 3/11/2022 9.45pm, which showed both products to be returned under single return id[protected] on 4/11/2022. I followed the instructions and returned them together. But the refund has been granted...

Complaint against
                    FLIPKART
                    Online shopping Mall

Order ID
                    oD[protected]

Subject

As Flipkart cancelled the order blaming it on our shoulder. Our remark reaction to such shameless, cheater Flipkart as follows.

Such a liar you are.
                    I have never cancelled this order.
                    You failed to deliver it for the last three weeks and now to put your failure and deficiency on our shoulder, you are falsely and shamelessly telling that we have cancelled the order. Submit the proof of our cancellation. Never seen such a cheater and shameless people like you.
                    RK Agarwal
                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flipkart auto cancelled my return order pickup after the return window was closed after delaying the pickup and the return window was closed. Since 16 October, they are saying that I will get response in 24 hrs but nothing happens.I am fed up .
                      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a jeans from flipkart on 13.10.2022 via Order ID OD[protected] for Rs. 3229 and received on 18.10.2022 after opening the parcel i found that instead of jeans there is old shirt, I made a complaint on flipkart at the very same moment regarding the same and they asked me to wait for few days. On 20.10.2022 they have accepted the replacement request and placed a new order for the same. On 29.10.2022 replacement has to be...

I ordered two computer RAM modules, worth 10.5k each (thus total 21k). Both arrived at same time and one of the box had a stone nicely packed in a newspaper and the other had some junk. Contacted Flipkart for this fraud and received no help. They just seem to ignore me and hope that I will forget this after a few days

Complaint against
                          FLIPKART
                          Online shopping Mall

Order ID
                          oD[protected] we

Subject
                          Flipkart shipped on 21st but not delivered still on 7th November. Where the parcel has gone?
                          RK
                          Order confirm down 18th October 2022.
                          It is 7th November 2022 today.
                          Three weeks elapsed away.
                          Not delivered yet.
                          For the last two weeks, Flipkart says-it will...

We are Flipkart seller based in Moradabad 244001 (U.P)

We are enrolled in Both flipkart Hubs Small And large but no one picking up orders from past one month we are raising Complaints But no resolution Provided To us.

Please check our Mail as follows-
                          Firstly They delay the inquiry and pickup time crosses and no one comes than close the ticket stating order is cancelled by the buyer...