Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Load

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1313)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

raveendranadan

We have the indane gas cylinder with M.C. Gas Agency Chandakunnu bearing consumer no 14406 in the name of Raveendranadan, Thekethil House,V.K.Road, Nilambur, we have booked the cylinder in june and we never got the gas till yet. They only give the cylinder once in two or three months for the domestic use for the houses and we have to relay on other sources by spending more money. Also when we call the phone number 223337 it says as wrong number and other number is not picking up it comes as busy all the time. This is repeating since a year. this is happening to all the customers around this area. Hope you will do the need for the customers and not let the customer disturbed again.

Thanking you,

with regards
Raveendranadan
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:15:25

prabir baran sarkar
    Indane cooking gas distributor "SAAHEB DISTRIBUTORS" 360A Upen Banerjee Road, Kolkata- 700060 Ph No-[protected] asking Rs 70/- for checking my Gas oven and its connection shortly as mandatory. But not willing to hand over Indane's circular to me neither the circular is pasted at his site.

I want to know wether there is a circular issed from Indane recently in this regard and why the said distributor not handing over the circular?

I will be happy if Indane send a circular to me in this regard and the position of the distributors is correct or not?
    Prabir baran sarkar
    56/2, M.I.D.Road. Kolkata-60
    Customer No-FCS02371.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:57:24
    2 year maintenance charge of 50 rupees being asked by arvind gas agency, trivandrum without showing any orders or circulars. if there is any such mandatory rules then it should be brought to the public through dailies and visual medias. otherwise how can we believe them?
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

rpagarwal1234

My consumer no. 2006
      Gas supply agency - DEWAN GAS, Chitnis Ki Goth , Lashkar , Gwalior
      Date of booking for Indane Domestic gas supply--4th August 2010
      No satisfactory and specific reply for delay in gas supply
      Phone no.[protected] Never available and frustating

R.P.Agarwal
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:14:40

Indane Gas — no rules & regulations [Resolved]

ashimm9
        sir,i have a gas(M/S Deep gas service)
        (phone no-[protected]) connection & i booked a cylinder many days ago. I...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Gas Stations

Indane Gas — Poor response from Yadu Gas agency, D-33, Site-4, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad(U.P) [Resolved]

Amit Kumar pandey

I want to book Gas on phone. I am trying customer care numbers

0120...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (88)Complaint category Gas Stations

sanjaysharma
        me (shasikant) gwalior me shree priya gas agency par new connection apply
        karne ke liye[protected] se chackar laga raha ho vo har bar khate hai ki abhi
        company ne connection band kar rakhe hai.

mene jab shoroom staff se connection book karne ko kaha to unhone paper
        lene se mana karte hue kaha ki hum tume kaha dhudathe rahenge hum par yahi kam he kya.

mera mobile no-[protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:13:43
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Kasthuri Agency, Ioc Petrol Bunk — Cheating By Salesman [Resolved]

krk4
          Today morning i filled petrol at Kasthuri Agency (IOC Petrol Agent) at perambur (near rly station), to my surprise the salesman...
          Complaint category Gas Stations

ashutosh83
          dear sir/madam
          it is very unfortunate that gas companies like indane are completely sick as far as there service and customer service is concerned.i have beeen calling the number[protected] since more then a month and i have been experiencing a ridiculous response from the agents and the customer service.the lady agent who responds to this number needs to be told what proffessionalism is and how to behave with the customers because of whom the reputation of indane is being brought down.she hangs up on the consumers which is insulting when you are not even getting the lpg on time.please respond to it or probably i'll have to see the company executives in the consumer court. waiting for your response.

ashutosh
          [protected]@sify.com
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:13:15

subhashkmr
            I am a customer of indane with customer no D 12334 and have been registed with Sudha Indane Services, Code No. 127446 , Main Road, Attingal,Trivandrum Disrict Kerala Phone .[protected],[protected]I booked my gas cylinder on 16th June 2010 till 25 th Aug, 2010 no delivery has been made by the agency. I request concern authority look in-to this matter.
            Thanking You
            Laila beevi
            C V House
            Chemmarathumukku , Nagaroor PO
            Trivandrum Dist, Kerala
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:13:10

suchitragupta
              I have been delivered my booking of LPG of indian gas after 26 days of my booking & next booking resused by kleen gas, bhubaneswar , saying that booking can't be done before 10 days of last delivery for my consumer no. 20763 in the name of suchitra gupta, & as per my knowlege, it is already cleared in RTI, that a genunine consumer can make their booking, as per her/his requirment, if kleen gas don't book my refil order than what action, i can take against him ? & what are my rights from indian oil corpo ?

Kindly help me
              Waiting your answer
              Suchitra
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:07:39

Indian oil corporation — Refusal for booking

I am a consumer of M/S Anirudh Gas Sewa, Road No. 1, Rajendra Nagar, Patna Bihar, bearing consumer no.LT 4389, I have single cylinder. when I want to book for lpg refile after 15 days of previous booking date, they refuse and told after 21 days I booked. After 21 days today I want to book but they refuse to booked and told after 25 days booking start. I want to know that what is the rule of booking for LPG? I knew that there is no any rule for booking, it is only depend on my necessity but agency always harrass me in different ways. Please help me for booking of LPG or take legal action against such agency.
              yes there is no response from any officials to the problems of public

manohar coimbatore

paras102
                respected sir,

Gharonda gas service, who is authorised LPG distributor in our area. his delivery boy is not carrying weighing scale with him during delivery of cylinde. is it not mandatory for them to carry? on complaining he told we are not going to carry .

regards,

vikas marg
                  delhi 110092

22376815,22374334,22374335,22379484

the above
                  i had bin trying since last 3 days...no one is worried to pick up the phone...
                  it is simply harrassing.....
                  i wonder why cant they provide the customer the promised service...
                  they are just simply showing sheer carelessness...
                  plz check into the matter
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:12:07

Indane LPG — Booking Hassles

I regret to complain the poor services provided by the Indian Oil
                  Agency services for not receiving the telephone calls for the last
                  3 days. (Tanushree Gas Service, Shop No. 10, Ashoka Plaza Complex, 13 Pratap Nagar, Delhi-91)

thanks
                  Mr. A. N. Tripathi

Please advise what is the time of booking of cylinder after taking the delivery. i.e. if ia get delivery on 8th Aug after how many days i can book cylinder for next turn.

Our dealer usally book cylinder after one month from the date of, As you aware one cylinder consume in 22 days, dealer is booking next cylinder after one month and it will take 2-3 more days in delivery from the booking date.

Now the actual gap of 8-10 days is more. these 8-10 days we are out of the LPG and we suffer alot is overcome this problen

Please advise the correct action.

Regards'

Ajay malhotra
                  At baruipur, south 24 pargonas, west bengal, Indane gas agency don't picup their land line telephone and if bychance picup the phone they don't entertain regarding booking.

Indane Gas Cyleder/Amar Gas Service — Not entertaining the telephone

Sir.
                  Most respectfully i am the consumer of Amar Gas service at shahdara near to shym lal college many time when i contect on telephone for the booking of Gas cylender they not entertain the telephone and this cause we get lot of harrsement and we get great hardship for this.i may request you kindly intervene in this matter take hard action for comply of consumer benefit.

Sandhya Nauriyal
                    NON DELIVERY OF REFILL CYLINDER OF INDANE GAS THROUGH DAGAR GAS AGENCY IS ALWAYS LATE IN DISTRIBUTION OF GAS SUPPLY, AND DUE TO WHY WE ARE FACING SO MANY PROBLEMS. THIS GAS AGENCY HAS A VERY POOR SERVICE, THEY ARE DOING BLACK MARKETING OF CYLINDER. ALMOST ALL THE REFILLS ARE UNDER WEIGHT, SEALS ARE BROKEN AND NOT DELIVERED GAS ON TIME. PLEASE NOTE IT AND TAKE ACTION, I HAD BOOKED MY GAS NO. 2O DAYS AGO AND STILL I AM WAITING FOR THE REFILL CYLINDER,ONLY NOT ME BUT EVERY CUNSUMER OF DAGAR GAS AGENCY IS PUZZLED DUE TO THESE PROBLMS.IF ANYBODY THERE READING MY PROBLEM AND CAN SOLVE THIS THEN I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT PLEASE INVESTIGATE SERIOUSLY, AND ON FINDING TRUTH IF THE SERIVCE OF DAGAR GAS AGENCY NOT FOUNDED RELIABLE, TERMINATE THEIR SERVICE FROM INDIAN OIL, AND GIVE CHARGE TO SOME HONEST GAS AGENCY SO THEY THE PEOPLE WOULD NOT SUFFER FROM THESE PROBLEMS IN FUTURE.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:11:44

mpshukla234
                      Dear Sir

I am a consumer having C.No-827621 of bamleshwari gas agency,baloda bazar,
                      distt- Raipur (Chhattisgarh) pin 493331. It is their rule/practise that
                      a new cylinder booking is registered after 21 days from the date of delivery
                      of last cylinder. So, following their practise ,we will try to book my cylinder
                      for new refill from last 21 days but they said always today is gas cylinder is not
                      availavle. when gas will come the i'll give you , i call after few days answer is
                      that again you are late gas cylinder is finished. what can i do please suggest?
                      That is lead time will stood as -21 days + 9+12 = 42 days. It is very unfortunate
                      to note that that a fresh cylinder will come after 42 days. I do not know how a family
                      can manage its cookings by a cylinder for 42 days.
                      I want to brought this to the notice of appropriate indane authorities for
                      looking into the matter.

mob no.[protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:11:39
                      I am also agree with above complains against Bambleshwari Gas agenesis Balodabazar, he and his management is not quit good there is following my observations
                      1. There is no phone booking facility.
                      2. There is no Home delivery.
                      3. At balodabazar you can easily get refill on Rs. 550.00 only from out source (these refill calendar also of Indene how is possible?
                      I am happy to get refill just in one day from Bambleshwari Gas Agency.

Indian Oil Petrol Bunk — NO AIR FILLING FOR CAR TYRES [Resolved]

selvianbarasan
                        AS WE HAD TO FILL FUEL AND AIR FOR OUR CAR TYRES. THEY SAID THAT THEY HAVE BOTH THE FACILITY. BUT AFTER FILLING THE FUEL....
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Car Service Centers

mcgas
                        MC gas agencies nilambur malappuram indane distributor (LPG) always delay
                        ing to distribute the refilled cyllonders . more than 65 to 75 days needed to distribute LPG cyllenders to the customers. versy urgent to conduct enquiery in this regard to stop the unjustifiable actvities of the said indane distributor
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:10:50

a.k.mandal
                          Sir, I am a Indane gas customer o[censored]merkote under Nawarangapur Dist. of Orissa. I have only one cylinder.Last time I was issued cylinder 2 1/2 months ago. Now the agent is telling that you will not be issued gas now. when I want to know, he says that, "you will be issued next cylinder after 2 months from the date on which you have asked for cylinder". It means for example, if I was last issued cylinder on 01.01.10 and I came to the dealer on 15.02.10 for cylinder then he will issue me next cyliner on 15.04.10 (after 2 months). when I asked to issue me second cylinder in my name he says you will be issued the same after 2-3 years. Further he says if you will pay Rs.3000/- then you will get spot delivery of a new cylinder. The dealer is doing monopoly & harassing people by selling cylinders to hotels and restaurants by charging higher rates because there is no other gas agencies in the area. Honest people are suffering because the dealer is a monetarily powerful in the area. You are requested to kindly enquire the reality by asking personally local indane customers and provide justice to innocent gas customers.

Thanking you,

Customer.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:30:55

lindane — Indane gas dealer

Venkata Sai agencies - Indane gas dealer at Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad never lifts the phone (BSNL line no. 23110572 and 23117678 as given in his receipts and also the IOCL website). We, consumers are having a hell of time wasted in tyring to book the refill over phone. Please request for updated phone numbers.

lindane — non receipt of indane

Ref[1]: consumer no 5593
                          [2]: distributor no 151135
                          I had booked for a cylinder on 29.08.08 and had approached them last week as well but i haven't received it so far.Instead they will not keep the cylinder even a day if our cylinder not finished completly and is requesting me to rebook for it.

I would like to request you to kindly trace if it is their fault and take immediate action.

lindane — no supply for last 2 months

respected sir
                          last we received our cylinder was 17/10/2008 and after 22 days we booked again but till now there is no supply from your side .even if we call there is no proper response fron your office staff 23453422.please give us the cylinder at the proper time our cust.id. is 2673 in the name of j anil kumar surana

lindane — Leaked Gas Supplied

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have a Gas connection Consumer No - IR 10513, Distributor's Name - K. P. Indane, Gamharia - 832108,

further i want to add that,

last night we came to know that gas cylinder supplied by the distributor is leaking while replacing the cylinder,
                          when I tried the emergency number - [protected] & [protected], they were switched off, So i went to the Gas godown of the distributor and people over there misbehaved with me and asked me to come with the cylinder next morning.

I seek your proper guidance on this regard.

Ravi Kiran,
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

kmkbuddy_1983
                            Hi I am Mahesh from Chennai. My Indian oil Customer id is 16178. I booked for a gas cylinder a month ago with a Indian oil dealer (RAJAMMAL GAS AGENCY ID No - 1072). It is supposed to get delivered in two weeks, but even after a month it is not got delivered. When ever we call the office to query, they give irresponsible answers and hung up the call rudely. I went to the office in person. The receptionist said gas is already handover to gas guy murugan to deliver it to us, but murugan didn’t delivered the gas even after a month. Both of our cylinders got empty and we buy food from outside. These people sell the gas illegally to the non Indian oil customer for extra money. They do this regularly. Every month we struggle and fight lot to get the gas delivered to us. Please some one take action to help people like us. It doesn’t happen only to me, most of the people in my area suffer due to these bloody culprits.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:10:05

gas cylinder indian oil — illegal services

I am the consumer of Indane gas and I would like to say that
                            The owner of K.B Gas Service near gurdwara handiaya bazzar BARNALA(PUNJAB) phone[protected] is very rude and discourteous. first of all he ruled that cylander refilling after 45 days after this he forcedly give gas pipe rs.170/-, then he say which cylander no. give u next refiling time same cylander no. will return nessasry. there is also a major problam that he deliverd just 3 times in a week not at properly time. D.C barnala declaired him wrong but not take any action. From nagar panchayt handiaya[protected] also take action against kb gas agency on 27 march 08. this time he ruled that one snap of customer necessary to paste on his customer card. many duplicate customer cards issued by him.

indian oil gas — Lost Of Registration Paper

I have lost my Indian oil Gas Registration Paper(Deed) . How can I refund it . I have blue book & consumar No.

indian oil gas — No proper distribution and rude behavior with customer

Sir
                            We villagers of Band Bihar, we have Gas connection with Sourabh Gas Agency Panchrukhi Tehsil Palmpur Distt. Kangra H.P. This gas agency is not distributing gas properly if some one want to ask reason regarding this, Owner of this gas agency spell out rude words. So we all the villagers are not satisfied with Sourabh Gas Agency working. So Take print of Attachments in the support of this complaint for further suitable action as soon as possible. Complaint verified By Panchyat Pardhan. One copy sent to Sub Divisional Magistrate Palampur in this regard

All the villagers of Band Bihar

DELEY IN GAS DELEVERY

I am Vijayarangan from trivandrum, kerala. My Indian oil Customer id is 32823. I booked for a gas cylinder at 45 days ago with a Indian oil dealer ( J k agency Parasala trivandrum) It is supposed to get delivered in two weeks, but even after 45 daysit is not got delivered. When ever we call the office to enquery, they give irresponsible answers.

anewbharat

My name is Mohd. Akram S/O Abdul Rab from Sherkot Distt. Bijnor, UP, India. We applied for new connection in Indane Gas through Sherkot Gas Agency but they are not providing us new connection. We are trying to get new connection through this agency since last 1.5 years But they are saying that new connection are closed from company end for Sherkot Area. Sherkot Gas Agency is forcing us to get Gas Cylinder in Black while we want to get it legally. Honor of this agency talked very rudely with customers.

Pls. tel us is it true that Indane Gas is not providing new connection for Sherkot Area.
                              Please look into this matter and do the needfull as soon as possible.

Mohd. Akram
                              [protected]@gmail.com
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:09:54
                              Last 3 months i have been visiting your gas agency at karam pura - every month i am told that new connections are not issued to anyone....i don't have any gas connection at my house - Why am i not issued the connection with all varifications ? Indane checked my house details ' A284, 1st floor, sudershan park' there's no connection but still last 3 months i am asked to call up after a month and check if booking is open or not .... who is responsible for massive hotel bills ...need immediate attention.

regards
                              Arun

somasundaram p
                                Iam getting my LPG refill from AJITHA gas agency, No 21, North Thirumalai Nagar, ICF link Road, Villivakkam, Chennai 600049. I have booked for refill on 29.07.10. I have not received the supply as on 18.08.10, even after 21 days. Since 13.08.10 they say that they have sent the gas. When I ask then why the supply has not come they cut the phone. It Onam season and hence I presume that they have sold the gas at higher price. This agency always make late supply as cpompared to other agencies.
                                My Consumer No: 5084
                                Address: Plot No6, 8th Street, North Jgannatha nagar, Villivakkam, Chennai-600049
                                Mob; [protected]