Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

sir
mere nam se 1 gas connection jari huwa tha maine sari kagaj karwahi kar di par gas agency malik mujhe aapne office me bulakar gas stove lene ke liye kah raha he jabki maine market se stove purchase kar liya he ab vo mujhe dara raha he ki me aapka gas connection radd karwa dunga market se jo stove maine liya he vo isi marka he or approx 400/- rs. kam he

my name

DISTT. SIKAR(RAJ.)
TEL NO.[protected]
MOB. NO. [protected]

Indane Gas — Not issuing New connection without gas Stove

I have gone to register for a new connection with Sri Rama Gas agencies, (Indane Gas Agency) which is at Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore. Even I have my ration card and other required documents I was refused to get a new Indane connection. The reason is, I haven't gone for the Gas Stove. Since I have a ISI marked gas stove with me, i dont want to go for a gas stove.
But the manager refused to give a connection without Gas Stove.
I was thinking that indian oil corporation is very good in customer service, but in this case it is disgusting. Can somebody take action on this?
i have taken new gas connection 9/02/07 under connection no. s-13548 and having own house at my residence 490, gh8 pachim vihar, new Delhi due to transfer given by my emplyer i have shifted to Panchkula but My gas provider M/s.shubh gas service, 88-b jwala heri market paschim vihar is saying that for transfer connection should be 3 years old.
so, he is not taking the regulator etc and very are getting the big problems.
even i have shifted to Panchkula, Haryana.
so, please help guide us .
treat it most urgent.
thanking you,
sudhir kumar agrwal
I have apply for Indan gas connection on 4th February 09 at Indan Gas Agency Bhiwari Jaipur Rajsthan Region.But still i have not got any type of information from agency.Even i have contact to Bhiwari office staff regarding this but they are not reply positivly.
So please help me regarding this.Atleast responce from staff will be clear.My registration details are below.

Form Sr.no-69
Registration No.-6793
Location-Indan Gas agency Bhiwari Dist Alwar Rajsthan.
Respected Sir,

This is koteswara rao, i am leaving in kairathabad, hyderabad since 10 years, i am looking to new gas connection. So, please inform me how to get the new gass connection and please infirm to me what is the prosses for new connection,

koteswara rao.I
[protected].

petrol bunk frauds,
    I said to put for Rs 1000 in petrol bunk near concord motors, guindy, chennai.indian oil petrol...
    To,
    Consumer Forum
    I am a consumer of Indane Gas with my Consumer No.10186 & 1375 and my distributor is:...

My brother consumer number is 05770.we have applied for additional cylinder ( only one we have right now). It has been more than 18 months now, still the agency is not responding properly.

Here is the agency details

Sarumathy indande gas agency,
    Panapakkam, vellore dist.631052
    ph[protected],[protected].

Kindly take the appropriate action against this agency. Also I hear lot more complaints about the not giving the cylinder on time, etc.

My consumer number is CH 37018 .we have applied for additional cylinder ( only one we have right now). I, still the agency is not responding properly.

Here is the agency details

N.G INDIAN GASS AGENCY
    E-27 TRANSPORT NAGAR MORADABAD 244001 UTTER PRDASH
    PHONE[protected], 255

I live in Gaur Green city Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. I have a gas connection with Yadu Indane Gas Service, Sahibabad. I have...
      My consumer no. is 015530 with PROMINENT FUEL CENTER, DONGARGARH, Dist. Rajnandgaon (C.G). I booked telephonically for the...

I am working in a Public Sector Organisation, approached Mohan Gas Services (Near BEL Circle, Next To INdial Oil Petrol Pump, Bangalore) to get the New connection. They asked me to produce the ration card. i produced the ration card and asked the connection without stove, since i had the stove of which has provided by INDANE only. (Actually our organisation gave the pigeon stove as a new year stove, which has the feature of automatic lighter once start the operation(lighter is not required) since it is very user friendly i had given the same to my relative, who stays in village & exchanged the stove which they got along with cylinder in the month of april 2008 from Indane gas service provider)

Mohan Gas Agency told that if i purchse Gas cylinder & Stove both from them, they will give the connection within 3 days and no inspection of house or kitchen.
      If i want to purchase only cylinder technician will come and ceck the stove, since i had the stove i agrred for the same after 2-3 days he came and saw the stove and said that the stove is from Indane only is good that i have that. later he asked me to show the kitchen, being a bacheolar and living in city like Bangalore, it was embarrasing me to show him the fully pledged kicthen. i am in a rented house where i have two rooms and one bath room, when he asked me i told one room where i using as living room & keeping all i belongings, asper the requirement mentioned in website i need to have a place for cooking ...
      ( Q. How do I get a new domestic (14.2 kg/5 kg cylinder)Indane connection? Where is my nearest LPG distributor located?
      Ans: Indane is available for domestic use in 14.2 Kg capacity cylinders and also in 5 Kg capacity cylinders in select few cities primarily in hilly / rural areas in the country.
      New LPG Connections are now Available on Demand across the country. In case you do not have an LPG connection from any of the PSU Oil Companies in your name and you have a separate cooking area in your house you can have an Indane domestic connection in your name)...i told him that i will use that as a kitchen and shown him the table which i will be using to keep the stove on it and cylinder under that to full fill the safety requirement as well as two windows in the room. But i have been refused to get the connection based on the reason of his inspection note that "No kitchen"... i twice went to the agency and explained the situation, but the authorities are under the impression that i have only one room, they are not ready to listen to me & not even offered me a seat to express myself. As a right for information when i asked the same in writing the Madam refused to give in writing didnt give any chance to further conversation again i started brefing ...Suppose i have purchased stove & cylinder there itself no question of Inspection... no matter about kitchen...no matter of being refused by them & unexpected treatment...waste of my time & writing this big mail !!!. Since i am not purchasing stove from them all these cycle of activities, thogh i have the same stove being provided by them... as per the website i fullfill all the requirements and i stress & reiterate that i have to rooms, one wooden table to fulfill the safety requirement...more importantly the INDANE STOVE.

when i requested eventhough they are under bias & decided not give connection, i was told to come on Tuesday to know my final status...of connection...
      My appeal to Indane gas is to just go through the mail and atleast make sure that same worst situation will not happen to others in future or advise me to take next step...that what i have to do...

With hoping for the best ...

Raghava HS
      the exact same thing happened with me also

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with Ranbir Gas agency, Alaknanda, New Delhi and my consumer number is RE19108....

Complaint against False booking and Black-marketing of refill cylinder on consumer number IG-15289 by M/S INDIRA NAGAR GAS SERVICE 1, Himalaya Marg, D-Block, Indira Nagar, Lucknow.

With most respect and humble I beg to draw your kind attention towards my consumer number IG-15289 of M/S INDIRA NAGAR GAS SERVICE 1, Himalaya Marg, D-Block, Indira Nagar, Lucknow.
        I have been a permanent costumer of the agency since 2001 The agency had been providing me satisfying service since 2001, for past few months the agency has started false booking for refill of cylinder on my consumer number and delivering itl to someone else as whenever I tried to book my refill they says that it has already been booked and delivered. When I asked them to show the receiving of the refill they didn’t gave any satisfactory answer.
        Sir, I’d like to tell you that I am retired person and it causes me a great inconvenience to make frequent visit to the agency.
        Please take the necessary action to avoid this kind of black-marketing.
        Thanks.
        Jawaharlal Sharma,
        14/166 Indira Nagar,
        Lucknow.(U.P)
        Ph:[protected]
        I am customer of Indane Gas. My consumer number is 349 with Gurukripa Gas Agency, Alappuzha, Kerala.

I had booked gas couple of weeks back. The agency informed that the gas was send through one person, Mr. Anil (mob No.[protected] on 12/08/2011.

But till date(29/8/2011) we have not received gas. On contacting the gas agency, they are shredding off their responsibility by saying that they have sent the gas on 12/08/2011 and now we have to contact Mr. Anil. He inturn is not picking his mobile. Further, the gas agency is refusing to accept booking of another gas with reason that once booked further booking can be taken only after 21 days.

Sir, we doubt that the gas which was sent to us was redirected to some one else. The phone number of the gas agency is[protected].

My Indane gas connection is with Lord balaji Gas Agency, No.94/A, Gengu Reddy Road, Egmore, Chennai-600008, and the contact Numbers given in their Bill is[protected],[protected], Cell No.[protected]. My connection No. is 10609. I had booked for a refill on the 20th October 2008 at 09.30 hrs using their Cell No [protected], and their reply was that the refill will come in 15 to 20 days. but the refill did not come till 11.11.2008. Every day we tried to contact the gas agency over the phone but all their phones were kept unreachable on purpose. The reason we could not go in person was because of the distance of 4 Kms from our residence.When we contacted them in person the Propretrix Ms I.Lavanya had said that thre was no complaint registered so no refill was sent. She had the audacity of showing their computer to show that the refill request was not registered. She also gave some new Cell numbers as [protected] and [protected], immediately i rang the first number which was not reachable.
          Moreover this is not the first time several times in the past also the refill came late.
          Is it necessary to go in person everytime the refill request is done ( that too travelling 4 kms for that) if so what is the use of the contact numbers given by the distributer. This leads to a lot of mental stress and wastage of money for travelling 4 kms. What is the method for redressal of this problem, also can I get a transfer to a distributer near my home.
          Dear Sirs,

Ref: My Consumer No. 9089 with M/s. Vimal Gas, Palluruthy -
          [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

I booked for a refill on 16/Jan/2009 and till date it has not been delivered !! Please note that, it is a regular practice, that this agency (Vimal Gas) takes minimum 45 days to deliver a refill. Everybody is facing the same problem.

Kindly look into the matter seriously and sort out the problem as quickly as possible.

Awaiting your expeditious actions and a response to this e-mail,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

M.A. JOSEPH
          Edacochin
          Consumer No. 9089

I am living in RZ-25B, STREET NO.21, PREM NAGAR UTTAM NAGAR NEW DELHI. I need one gas connection. From six months i am wandering around Indian gas suppliers. Every time they will tell no connections now you see paper and come. i visited M/S Raj flame rama park uttam nagar new delhi.there i talk to mr.Avinash .he was behaving very rudely.there he was not ready to give any information related to new connection.
            it is my bad luck that i m purchasing gas in Rs.450-500 every month.is really indane stopped to give new connections! if distributors behave like this then it will be very difficult for customers like us and indian oil also.since so many times i m trying here and there but there is no result.pl...ease ...help me out.

SANTOSH PATHAK
            M-[protected]
            yash.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Respected sir,
              I am a normal peorson who is unable to take domestic house gas from baghpat gas service because the...
              i booked a dbc on[protected] till date i have not yet received dbc from dantaramgarh indane gas service dantaramgarh dist...

I am a customer of Indane Gas Customer Id No. 34545 Name Arvind Singh Sengar, Bal Nikten Road Morena.
              Thus the Dealer of Indane Gas Morena (Roshan Gas Agency) M.P. -476001 is not issuing me Double cylinder and dealer said, that the scheme of supply of double cylinder is closed, and you are not geeting this.
              Please informed me if the scheme is closed, otherwise convey orders to that Agency Holder to give me double cylinder in future.

Thanking You
              Arvind Singh Sengar,
              Customer ID No. 34545
              Indane Gas, Morena

Indane Gas — no home deleveri [Resolved]

dear sir
                i am customer of indian gas my customer no RK 411
                i have booking one cylindr on dated 06/11/08 by...

I am Rohit Singh. I am from Jhushi, Allahabad. I want to know about new connection rule because...
                I am waiting a new connection having with the ashoknagar indane gas sarves, pro-pradip ku. mukherjee, p.o- ashoknagar, p.s-...

M/s. Vaishnavi gas agencies, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri dt, tamilnadu, on above agencies as per my seniority list for my new gas connection, the above agency is refusing to give or he is asking so many things like driving licence, LIC bond, House deed agreement, house rent receipt, ration card besides this he is pressurising me to procure from him the following items from him such as gas stove, fire extinguisher, hose with regulator total cost mounting up to around Rs.5650/- per single cylinder connection.
                I would like to know what is the exact things required by a customer to procure gas connection from Indane gas and how much cost to be incurred for a single cylinder connection, if the distributor is collecting morethan what is specified by the company is there any possibility to prosecute him legally
                KIndly revert back to my mail id sothat i can do the necessary things on the right track

waiting for your reply at the earliest possible time

regards,

Tel: +[protected]
                Address: 33, Civil lines, Roorkee
                District-Haridwar, Uttarakhand-247667
                Contact person: Mr. Narender Garg
                Directions: It is located at Civil lines, 500 metres from Roorkee roadways bus depot.

in September 2008. The required Affidavit the agency asked to submit has alraedy submitted but inspite of this the connection has not issued till[protected].
                At first the concerned person insist on buying Hot plate from him but when I refuse, now he says the receipt form yet not supplied by Indian Oil Corporation. The Concerned Ofiicer's address of Indian Oil Corporation has not been displayed in the agency who can be contacted in this matter.
                You are requested to look into the matter and do the necessary.

Dalit Singh
                Dear Sir/madam,

i am varinder singh negi

pls guide in applied new gas agency of Kashpur

this is my humble request

Regadrs
                Varinder Singh Negi
                Village- Manpur Nai Basti
                KASHIPUR Distt- Udham Singh Nagar
                (Uttrakhand) Ph. [protected]
                e_mail negi.[protected]@gmail.com
                i am sandesh

pls guide me i am applieing for new gas conction in banaglore and my location is mahalakshimpurma
                i am not able to find indian gas distrubutors

this is my humble request

Regadrs
                sandesh
                Nagapura
                Mahalakshimpuram
                Banaglore - 560086
                e_mail [protected]@yahoo.com

I am a consumer of Indane Gas under your Dealer M/s. Baghajatin Gas Services, 31 Baroda Avenue, Kol - 84 and my consumer no. is B 17745, dt. 23/2/2008. I have already applied for double-cylinder facility in Sept' 08 after 6 months from the date of getting my connection (As per the rule) and have been harassed for last 3 months continuously. My mother, aged 67 yrs. is following up the matter on my behalf, as it is not possible for me to personnally visit your dealer regularly bunking my office and she has been harassed constantly for last 3 months. Sometime she is being told to come after 15 days, sometime they says there is no official available to attend our case, sometime they says come after puja - diwali etc. What is going on?? How can your dealer harass a sr. citizen inhumanely while we are asking this in proper manner??? We are not asking for any out of turn advantage from them. Pls. look into the matter personally and help me to avail "Double Cylinder" facility at the earliest. Otherwise I will have no other options, but to put the matter before higher authority. Hope we will be treated properly this time.

Thanking you,

Tirtha Pratim Dutta
                  Mob - +91 [protected] / [protected]
                  mail - tirthapratim.[protected]@gmail.com

Indane Gas — Application for double cylinder from single cylinder

Please let me know that how many days after a customer can transfer his connection into double cylinder from his existing cylinder connection. because I am in very trouble from my single cylinder connection and try to transform my connection into double cylinder.

I have booked for second cylinder and has got the release letter from my agency : KK INDANE ENTERPRISES Bangalore, dated 24/02/2011, My consumer no. 73153, Name : Rakesh, as I was out for a month at that time was not able to collect the cylinder and since then, the agency is buying time by saying that the INDIANE GAS has closed the release on any new cylinders and will call when its done. Every month they say next moth it will be released since JULY 2011.
                  Kindly let us know is this true you have stopped the release of second cylinders for single clynder customers, also let us know when exactly we get it.

Rakesh
                  [protected]@yahoo.com

As I was a single for many years and I was stayed with my father and mother, Now I had purchased new home at villiwakkam Chennai. I had enquired about the new gas connection at Indane Gas agency, Villiwakkam. They told me that single is not eligible for getting a gas connection..

Which I don’t understand, “what is the law for single woman not eligible to get a gas connection” As a single woman I working in a good organization, paying income tax, property tax, water tax, purchase a new home(with bank loan), got driving license and passport.

What is the procedure to get a new connection for single woman, I going live alone.

let me know the law and procedure to apply new connection