Indian Overseas Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 16, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Indian Overseas Bank

Having problems with Indian Overseas Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Overseas Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Overseas Bank

Tamil Nadu

Indian Overseas Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 7744

Indian Overseas Bank reviews & complaints(2193)

Dear Sir
I mailed an envelope containing very important documents to may daughter Miss Anu Singh, Chennai vide speed...

Indian Overseas Bank Ecs Not Claimed — ECS not deducted from account due to internal issues of Bank

I have an Account in IOB FORD INDIA EXTENSION COUNTER. My A/C no 806. I have three ECS processed from this a/c no for the...

i am existing customer in IOB, egmore branch
I am stay by guindy (near by race course), iob atm's near by adambakkam available in 2 atm's. but that atm is useless. last few months (past 4 months ) very troubled the atm's, month end (25th to 31st) and month first (1st to 5th) that atms not working, particularly near St Thomas monut Rly St. IOB atm get the messages under supervisor controlled, under maintenance, cash out or internet slow (processing but cash failed), i take the money in other bank atms in past months, do u want proof atm activity details check
very very worst bank of the country, no development and facilities.

My suggestion is don't open the account in IOB (my experience)

ATM NOT WORKING — ATM NOT WORKING

I AM A RESIDENT OF NTPC-TANDA, DISTT.-AMBEDKARNAGAR(UP). AN ATM MACHINE WAS INSTALLED IN OUR TOWNSHIP IN 2002. THE SHUTTER OF THIS ATM IS LOCKED BY SBI OFFICIAL DUE TO SOME DEFECT SINCE LAST ONE MONTH.NO EFFORT IS BEING MADE BY SBI OFFICIALS TO REVIVE THE SAME. WE ARE FACING PROBLMS.

the slogan of IOB BANK is [good people to grow with] but with ATMs of IOB in puducherry state is changed as"Good people should die with IOB ATMs.The lawspet branch ATM is allways closed,the MAIN BRANCH ATM works without cash inside and works when it thinks.The manager of the consern branch does not bother about the coustmers inconvenience.Please make the ATM center to work otherwise lock with aBIG DINDUGAL LOCK.
    THANKING YOU.

Indian Overseas Bank — compassionate ground appointment

Respected Sir/Madam,

sub : Compassionate appointment for me Yoganandh.k s/o p.m.kandeepan(late)Roll...

sir my debit card is not working. i recevied my card after a long time and i didnt recive my debit card pin number then i complained in bank they given a new pin. but still now it not working.......... when i insert the card and type my pin means it shows that type correct pin........
      Respected Sir/ Madam
      I have applied for re issue of debit card on 8th October 2011, because my card lost and I have already blocked my. i connect Branch manager regarding re issue of debit card, so he replied me it will take time more than 15 day, I again connect Branch manager, again he replied same it will take time because re issue process is long. I need card urgently. so please do needful for this matter. my details are as under,

Name J.F VAGHASIA

86.B,West street,
        Arucattuthurai-614809
        Vedaranyam – (Tk).
        Cell : [protected].

Sub : Educational Loan – Degrading behavior of the Indian Overseas Bank Manager, Thopputhurai.

Respected Sir,

My Daughter : J.ASHWINI 80% B.E, SENGUNTHAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING FOR WOMEN,TIRUCHENGODE, through Government counseling.

I have to apply educational loan for my Daughter, I quoted Rs. 3.88 Lakes for four years in the application, with all necessary credentials.

When I went to the INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK on 26.08.2009 with the applications, the Manager sarcastically asked me, if you expect all of your wards educational expenses to be paid by our bank, what was the role of you as a father. Are you not ashamed of being a father, He continued, if all the money was given by us your Daughter would not take care to study, because the money was coming free of hardship and ultimately he would ruin himself, he said.

I was totally shocked to hear such words from a responsible manager.
        He also said, I can give only Rs. 32,000/-. If interested come, otherwise go else where.

The donor to beggar attitude of the manager and the cruelty in his words made me sleepless that night.

Where else to go? I come to you for redresser. Please take some action on the outrageous, uncalled-for immodest words of the Manager, for at least it should not happen to others.
        Thanking you,
        Yours faithfully,

P.Jayakumar
        Respected sir,
        I am Mohamed Rabil.My native is Ramanathapuram and I am doing MBA in RKKR school of management studies, salem.

I have to apply education loan and i quoted 1.6 lakhs for 2years wih all necessary credentials.I went to INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK, KILAKARAI(Branch) and talked with manager.He said "we give loan amount Rs.50000 only.Without education loan I didn't continue my higher studies.
        Thanking you,

Yours obidiently,
        Mohamed Rabil
        hi Chairman of IOB,

Do you think that IOB satisfy your customer?

Absolutely not!!!

Im trying to loan for foreign studies for more than 5 months and still trying, instead of getting the loan im missing my each Intakes of studies!!!, even i get suicide no wonder, because IOB making me that much furtuated!!!

God bless IOB customers...
        FROM

consumer complain
        chennai

respected sir
        sub:- Unsatisfication in education loan-reg
        my name is k.selvakumar iam studying MBA 1st year in RVS- IMS( institute of management studies) sulur near coimbatore.

I got it by government quota. my fees structure is 100000 pa. i went to my village iob bank branch i was claim the education loan.the bank manager Sanctioned me only 32000 my father was a lorry driver & my sister also studying b.tech IT. How can i survive by this amount.so please take necessary steps & inform about me and my family on behalf of me.
        I hope that you will take necessary steps.

Sir
          I have a savings a/c numbered 1450 at IOB,Musadia branch, paradeep, Odisa. On 2nd November 2009, I made an attempt for three times to withdraw Rs 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand) from an SBI ATM Counter(ATM ID:[protected] at Bhubaneswar,Odisa. I received a failure report. However this amount has been debited to my account.

Kindly suggest me, what i'll do now for return back the amount to my account?
          Aug 13, 2020
          Sub.: - Rs. 1500 debited in BOB ATM Counter without transaction

I have a saving a/c numbered 000593 at IOB, Jasola Branch, New Delhi. On 20 November 2009, i made an attempt to withdraw Rs. 1500 (One thousand and five hundred) from an BOB ATM counter (ATM ID. [protected]) at Patparganj (Near Mother Dairy), New Delhi - 110092. I received a failure (message shows some technical error) report. However this amount has been debited to my account.

I have informed same day to customer care then he said amount should credited within 24 hours. Then till time we have not received above mentioned amount in my account. Then we again called to customer care then he gave me complaint number - T[protected]. To till date we have not received any response in your side.

Kindly suggest me, what I will do now for return back the amount to my account?

Ramakant Kumar Singh
          SB a/c number - 593
          Mobile No. [protected]

Address:
          S-118, Pandav Nagar,
          Near Mother Dairy
          New Delhi - 110092
          simmilarly I face My problem with this bank ATM (IOB). I have a saving a/c numbered[protected] at SBI, CDRI Branch lucknow. On 1st May 2010., i made an attempt to withdraw Rs. 5000 (five thousand from an IOB ATM counter (University road, Lucknow) Lucknow. I received a failure (message shows some technical error) report. However this amount has been debited to my account.
          What i should do? should I go in consumer court or write to IOB main office for complain?

Rishi Kumar Gara
          Endocrinology, Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow 226001
          phone [protected]

Miss using my phone number

Dear Sir, Please note, iam getting mobile alert for every transactions of acct # ending xx7820. I do not maintain any accout in IOB, Kindly check on this issue & revert it ASAP. Regards, Sudhakar R

Indian Overseas Bank — Debit Card not received after expiry in January 2009

I had already registered a complaint with you today regarding the above and I have forgotten to give my existing debit card...

Iob Bank — Foreign Remittance

To The Bank Manager.
            IOB Bank.
            Perambur Br.

Sir.
            This is to bring to your notice that...

Dear sir/madam

I am Senthil kumar from Thanajvur my branch Court Road Campus Thanajvur -
            613001. my account number 7555 cbs number 1796. [protected] i have using
            thanjavur kra hospital iob atm centre. the atm machine give to me cash out
            slip only. but my account credited rs 300 /- . kinldy solve this problem and
            remittance my money
            thanks
            Yours ,
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Aug 13, 2020
            Hi my problem solve it thanks for solving my problem

with regards

senthil kumar

On 01/09/11 when i cash withdraw from indian Overseas bank ATM at M.I. Road than transaction complete but cash not rec and amount debited in my Account.
            Amount slip show that some error in transaction.

my passbook copy also attach herewith and i marked this transaction.

All Details are under below

Resident Phone:
            Account Type: saving
            Branch Name: Sitapura
            Branch Against: IOB
            Complaint in Brief: 01/09/11 when i cash withdraw from indian Overseas bank ATM at M.I. Road than transaction complete but cash not rec and amount debited in my Account.
            Amount slip show that some error in transaction.
            Apt Name:
            Card Number: [protected]
            Transaction Details: IOBD9195JAIPUR
            Customer Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
            Dear All,

I have IOB VISA Debit Card. I am now in Europe, Bulgaria and cannot withdraw from any ATM for already a week.
            Message: "This card is not valid". Lastly I have had successful withdraw a month ago.

Name: Martin Aleksandrov Nachev
            Account Number: [protected]
            Card Number: [protected]
            email: [protected]@hotmail.com

This is an extreme problem for me! Please, help me ASAP!

Best regards,

Martin Nachev

Indian Overseas Bank — Customer service is very very very very very poor

Dear All,

My sincere advise is if you any account in IOB, please please close your ac as soon as possible.br...

Indian Overseas Bank — debt card not working

my debt card was not working i am geting a messege o[censored]nable to process i tried in 3 different bank atm m/c but getting...

Sir
              My account no 428 is in IOB, Saravanampatty, Coimbatore (Branch Code 1921). I am working in as Principal in ACT Engineering College Nelvoy. To day I requisted IOB Utiramerur officers to deposit money in my IOB Saravanam patty account. They refused please. take action
              Yours sincerely
              Dr N Murugesa Thanu
              Principal
              ACT College of Engg Nelvoy

Indian Overseas Bank, Delhi Cantt. — I.O.B, DELHI CANTT HAS DONE WRONG ENTRIES AND I LOST MORE THAN Rs.10,000

COMPLAINT OF WRONG ENTRIES OF SOMEONE ELSE’S
                OF DATED 22.76.09 (10 ENTRIES ) & 27.7.09 ( 2 ENTRIES )
                SB...

Sir
                I have a savings a/c numbered 3076 at IOB, Chandmari branch, Guwahati, Assam. On 13th September 2009 I made an attempt to withdraw Rs 15000.00 (Fifteen Thousand) from an ICICI ATM Counter at Aizawl, Mizoram. I received a failure report. However this amount has been debited to my account. Since the 13th September is a Sunday, on next day i.e. 14th September I complained the matter to IOB authority.
                This matter creates a huge problem on my personal life. So, I request you kindly to deposit the amount on my account at an early date.
                Sir I have a savings a/c no.4266 at IOB, Vivekanandha Institute Cmpx Branch, Tiruchengode tamilnadu.On 14 sep I found Rs.2000 lose in my a/c so I complained about this matter to customer care on 20.I recieved Rs 1000 back on 21 but still Rs1000 is pending.From mini statement I come to know that money was tranferred to another a/c no. by transaction no 0000787 on 14 sep.So I request you kindly to deposit that remaining Rs1000 back on my account as soon as possible
                Sir
                I have a savings a/c numbered 7224 at IOB, vivekanandapuram branch, coimbatore, tamilnadu and i attempted to withdraw an amount of rs 200 at ghandhipuram crosscut road atm center, coimbatore, tamilnadu.at the time of my action to withdraw i entered the amount and waited to collect but at the screen i found that the action is declined and after that i used to get my balance enquiry and found that the balance is less by 200 rs in my account after that i go for other branch atm and not able to get with it to get amount and i was very much depressed on this day. So I request you kindly to deposit that 200 rs back on my account as soon as possible
                thankingyou
                Respected Sir/Mam,
                I am having an account 14266 in indian overseas bank.last morning i went to icici atm to see my balance.It shows Rs6692.50 . So i entered amount of Rs.3500 to withdrawl.but i cant get any money from the machine.So i left that place and i went to another atm of sbi bank there when i entered Rs3500 to withdrawl the machine shows me plz enter a lesser amount.When i show the reciept, my balance was 3192.50...Tell me what to do now???i am a pentionair person and living alone.How can i manage myself.So plz tell me what exactly will heppen to me..

Balbir Prashar
                sir give me process how i can check my saving account on internet

Sir I have a savings a/c numbered 7641 at IOB, Mancheswar, Orissa. On 12th I made several attempts to withdraw Rs 2000 from a SBI ATM Counter. I received a failure report. However this amount has been debited to my account.
                  I visited my bank. The officer grossly detailed the procedure. He asked me to refer the information booklet. I have lost that booklet. I want to know a mail id/contact number where I can lodge my complaint.
                  Amount wrongly debited to my a/c
                  Sir I have a savings a/c numbered 25173 at IOB, Roypuram Branch code 673. On 14th I made one attempts to withdraw Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only ) from a HDFC Royapuram - ATM Counter (near petrol bunk). I received a failure report for unable to process, but i didn't received the slip(print out) However this amount has been debited to my account. at 7.17 pm (note: recd message through phone message. I did not received money.

kind regards
                  Hemalatha
                  Amount wrongly debited to my a/c
                  Sir I have a savings a/c numbered 41241 at IOB, Esplanade Branch, chennai -108. On 15th I made one attempts to withdraw Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only ) from a syndicate, kuralagam - ATM Counter (broad way chennai). I received a failure report for unable to process, but i didn't received the slip(print out) However this amount has been debited to my account. at 11.00 am (note: recd message through phone message. I did not received money.

kind regards
                  B.moovendra pandian
                  Amount wrongly debited to my a/c
                  Sir I have a savings a/c numbered 14882 at IOB, Malad Orlem Branch code i Dont Know. On 01st Oct I made one attempts to withdraw Rs 1500/- And Another 2 Transaction 1000/- from Dena bank, 1500/- Transaction from Corporation Bank Same time same report so how did they possible Br - ATM Counter. I received a failure report for unable to process, but i didn't received the slip (print out) However this amount has been debited to my account. at Around 6 pm (note: recd message through phone message. I did not received money.

kind regard
                  Kishor
                  same problem to i have face it. atm counter some time processing but not cash received. some branches fault machines to headache for public. pls the problem solve for bank managers.

My son is studying in the Sastra university I btech cse.
                    His name is K. Ashwin staying in w116 , sps hostel.
                    We have registered his name in the iob net. I am suppose to
                    pay his examination fees before 22/9/2009.
                    Kindly help me in getting my duplicate password.
                    Thanking your
                    Yours
                    krishnan s.

Indian Overseas Bank — RS.3000/- DEBITED IN UBI ATM COUNTER WITHOUT TRANSACTION

On 22/08/2009 I had a transaction of Rs.3000/- with UBI ATM at Baishnabghata Patuli, where neither I got the amount nor I...

Indian Overseas Bank — ATM Debit Card is lost

I have lost my ATM card
                      My A/C no. 24104 at IOB, 56, Bangalore Road, Branch Vellore, Tamil Nadu. Not able to find...