Karvy Customer Care

Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Head Office
Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, Telangana

Zonal Offices
South East Zone, 39-10-7, Opp. to Municipal Water Tank, Labbipet, Vijayawada 520010

South West Zone
TKN Complex, No.51/2, TKN Complex Vanivilas Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore 560004

North Zone
94, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Opp. to Governor House, Hazratganj, Lucknow 226001

New Delhi
502-503, 5th Floor, Arunachal Building, 19, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001

South Zone
G-1, Swati Court, 22, Vijaya Raghava Road, T Nagar, Chennai 600017

West Zone
702, Hall Mark Business Plaza, Sant Dnyaneshwar Marg, Near Chetana Collage, Off Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051

East Zone
49, Jatin Das Road, Kolkata 700029

View More Information...

Awesome

Karvy related photos (287)

Karvy Complaints & Reviews

Reliance Power/ Karvy Registrars — Non receipt of refund.

YATHEENDRA PAI B
NON RECEIPT OF REFUND: RELIANCE POWER IPO , APPLICATION NUMBER : 91925906

DP ID - IN 300 239
...
Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

krishna rani
i krishna rani r/o i/111 karam pura new delhi 110015 i complate against kravy stock broker i am apliying for 225 shares of reliance power limted against application no55503107 ipo on date 15/01/2008 from icici bank against cheqe no 506858 i am not allot my share and also; my money not refund in my bank i am 4 times mail in kravy but their is no responce the cheqe of reliance power ipo shoud clear on date 21/01/2008 from my bank bank of baroda ple help me and you action against kravy or reliance power LIMTED and ask him for give my money of rs 96750 . NAME KRISHNA RANI mobile no [protected] APPLICATION NO 55503107 THANKING YOU
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-25 18:24:58
Karvy Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2017
Dear Investor,

This is an old issue which had been addressed. In case you still have an issue that is not been addressed, please send a mail to sudha.[protected]@karvy.com so that we can resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

iam applying my pan card 2 months back
i loss my reciept pls send my mail how process

Kishan B Daryani
    Kishan b daryani
    M.no. [protected]

I have applied shares of Reliance power ltd.

i have not received any allotment .

my complaint that why refund order not received till[protected]
    (all most got refund order)

My application no. is 84757704
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-27 10:42:16
    Karvy Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2017

Team Karvy

I have applied shares of D.B.CORP

i have not received any allotment .

my complaint that why refund order not received till[protected]
    (all most got refund order)

My application no. is 41887466

Keshav M Danicha
      FROM
      BHARTI TIKAMDAS SANGTANI

Mobile no. [protected]

Still i have not received Refund Order OF RELIANCE POWER LTD IPO

I have applied for 225 shares

i have not received any allotement.

My Application no. is 82846494
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-20 10:38:43

From
      BHARTI TIKAMDAS SANGTANI

Mobile no. [protected]

Still i have not received Refund Order

I have applied for 225 shares

i have not received any allotement.

My Application no. is 82846494

Name of Applicant : BHARTI TIKAMDAS SANGTANI

So why refund order not received

This is to bring to your kind notice that i have applied for Reliance Power IPO on date 15 Jan of amount 25875/- for 225 shares.
      Details are given Below:

Name of Applicant : Sunita Garg

Application No. : 13950817

Cheque No. : 946537 ( Drawn and Credited from the Account No. [protected]
      Dated:[protected] from Punjab National Bank, Mahendergarh( Haryana)

DP ID : [protected]

Client ID : SUNGARG3

Mobile No. : [protected]

I am constrained to seek your help that i have neither been allotted any shares of company in my DP account nor any refund. I am skeptic that my money has been fraudulently intercepted by somebody which may be inquired ASAP.
      sir
      I have applied the shares of Reliance Power in the retail qota vide application no 55171152. I have been allotted 16 Shares against this application. Meantime I also applied to open the DMAT account in the Reliance Money, Bhilwara, but due to not opening the D Mat Account at the time of allotment they have mentioned the wrong DMAT Account no[protected] on application due to over sight.

As a result the Share allotted to me has been kept as suspense’s account in absence of the correct D Mat Account No.

Today I received the correct DMAT account no (Copy of Client Master enclosed) which is DP ID [protected].

Sir, I have still not received the balance Refund amount in that application. Kindly arrange to provide me the refund of the balance amount . I am in big need of money .My postal address is,
      6-A-34
      R C Vyas Colony
      Bhilwara – (Raj) 311001

Sir, the same address I have mentioned in the application form and in the DMAT Account also. MY Bank account no is 4244 o[censored] CO Bank Bhilwara which is also written in the application for want of refund.

Kindly do the needful & Oblige

DADABARI
      KOTA
      mo. no.[protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Karvy Computer Shares Pvt Ltd./reliance Power Ipo — Non receipt of refund order of Reliace Power IPO [Resolved]

SHYAM kISHORE JHA
        Dear Sir I have mailed two times regarding refund of Rs 18565/-.I have not got my refund amount against the Reliance Power...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Bharati sengupta
        I had applied for 60 shares Reliance Power IPO through ICICIDirect Transaction ID 4620062 Application no 11017818 amount paid rs 27,000/=(Extract from ICICI web page Given below). No shares Allocated Refund not Received till date . Please also inform if I am due for interest on the amount and if so at what rate and from which date.

RELIANCE POWER LIMITED : RELPOW

Quantity 60 Price in Rs. 27000
        Status Accepted Exchange Ref/Date 15517
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-20 10:38:16

Team Karvy

I applied for 225 shares on the cut off rate vide application No[protected] dated[protected] with D Mat Accout No.10589940 and paid 25875/- but the postman returned the refund without delivery and same was sent without delivery.

Therefore you are again requested to send the refund on my following address:
        Raj Kumar s/o Sh. Shiv Raj Singh
        r/s House No.179, Jagat, Colony,
        Bhiwani Haryana

RELIANCE POWER KARVY COMPUTERSHARE — NON RECEIPT OF REFUND AMOUNT OF IPO

I had applied for reliance power ipo, but i have not received either shares or refund till date, I have submitted my application and dp details on your website 2-3 time and got the intimation that you will revert back in 3 days. But till date no information is given to me for my refund. details which are given below :-

Application No. 5748071
        Dp id : IN
        Client Id : [protected]
        Dp Name : STOCKHOLDING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD

Dharmendra Surana

This is to bring into your notice that I had applied for Power Grid Corporation IPO (Application No:
          [protected]. An amount of Rs. 97500 was debited to my bank account for the same. I was finally allotted
          286 shares of this IPO. The residual amount was refunded to my account at Kalupur Commercial Bank at
          Ahmedabad. The same account however had been closed two years ago. But the change of the bank was
          not updated at my demat account with Indiabulls Securities Ltd. I had got made the required changes
          with Indiabulls Securities Ltd; and a copy of client master list reflecting the same changes was
          submitted to Mr. Rajan at Karvy's Vile Parle office on 11th November 2007.

I received a refund order cheque (cheque no. : 007130) on 10th of December,2007 but sadly enough,
          the bank name was still The Kalupur Commercial Co Op Bank Ltd.

I had surrendered the said cheque to Karvy's Andheri-west office to Ms. Vishakha/Neelam along
          with the client master list and one application on 20th of December,2007.

Since then i've been following up endlessly with Karvy's Andheri-W office, but there was no clear answer.
          Vishakha/Neelam kept telling me that i was going to receive my cheque in the 'next week'. But this NEXT WEEK never came.

Requesting you to take this matter up with the respective people at Karvy and get me the refund along with the interest amount.

The full address of Registrar is as follows,
          Karvy computershare Pvt. Ltd

Dharmendra Surana
          Cell: [protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-20 10:38:06

Team Karvy

Karvy computer share Pvt Ltd — Refund order not received.

I am yet to receive the the refund order of Reliance Power IPO,

Unit : RELIANCE POWER LIMITED
          Application No: 11354549
          Name : LALAM MANI MOHAN
          They claim that they had sent the same through, registered post, but I am still to receive the same Ref:rfndorder no. 1674751 for Rs.19350/- .

Innumerable mails to them has not given a favourable reply.

Their contact numbers dont work at all and are always busy.
          Unit: Reliance Industries Ltd.
          I have Submitted 18 shares of RIL Folio no.[protected] for transffer in my name at your Kolkata office but till date I have not recd the same.Pl do the needfull at earliest.
          Doli Panda
          Kolkata
          (m)[protected]

Varun Sathyanarayana

I am trying to contact Karvy Computershare in Hyderabad, to rectify a mistake in the cheque that has been sent for refund for Reliance IPO. The bank and account on which the cheque has been issued is incorrect and I need to request Karvy to send me another cheque to a different account. I am ready to send back the cheque that has been sent to me. I have been trying to contact Karvy in Hyderabad, but there is no response from their side.

Varun Sathyanarayana
            tel[protected]
            mobile[protected]

I have been alotted 17 shares vide application no.58249328 of Reliance Power Limited but neither these shares nor bonus shares reflect in my demat a/c. I have already been faxing information related to my demat a/c again & again to your head office in Hyderabad but there is no response from their side.

Anita Mangal
            Mobile- (0)[protected]

Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd — Refund of Reliance Power IPO. [Resolved]

MAYUR RAMESH BHANUSHALI
              I had not received Refund of Reliance Power IPO of my Application No.Application No.2 6150564 dated 15/01/2008....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Karvy Computer Share Pvt.ltd., Hyderabad — Power Grid IPO refund not yet received [Resolved]

A. Karunakaran
              UNIT: POWER GRID CORPORATION IPO
              APPLICATION NO.13277994 DATED[protected]
              DP ID: IN302679 ; DP ACCOUNT NO.32617296
              Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad — Refund for Brigade IPO [Resolved]

Dinesh Kumar
              I had applied for 256 shares for the Brigade of which I was alloted only 57 shares through ICICI Direct. I have received a...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Karvy — Religare IPO [Resolved]

Kanwardip Singh Chadha
              I had applied for 525 shares for Religare IPO @ Rs 185 per share. After the IPO Closed my A/c was mistakenly debited Rs 96125...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

Vipul Bajaj
              I have applied for the Power Grid IPO thru Karvy in september. My money was transferred thru ICICI check number 97807 on 18th of september. But till now, neither I received any shares, nor have I got any refund of the money. I have mailed them many times, but still I didn't get any replies.
              Application number : 11290986
              Cheque Number : 97807
              Bank: ICICI bank, Chinchwad branch, Pune
              Kindly suggest what should be done.

Thanks & Regards,
              Vipul Bajaj
              Mobile : 0-[protected]
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-29 11:34:17
              Karvy Customer Care's response Jul 26, 2017
              Dear Investor,

This is an old issue which had been addressed. In case you still have an issue that is not been addressed, please send an email to kcpl.[protected]@karvy.com so that we can resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

ramesh chandra nigam
                Complaints on "Karvy computershare Pvt Ltd"

Karvy computershare Pvt Ltd
                To
                The registrar ,
                Karvy computershare Pvt. Ltd
                Power Grid Corporation of India IPO
                Karvy House, 46,Avenue-4
                Street No.1
                Banjara Hills, Hyderabad- 5000034.

Sub: Power Grid IPO Refund
                I applied for 500 share of Power grid Corporation IPO vide application no. 2832395 and Rs 26000=00 was debited from my account on 14-9-07 . my accoont no is [protected] (in UTI bank SATNA M.P.) and cheq. no. is "101948" drawn on UTI bank. I have not been alloted any share but at the same time I hvae not received my amount/Refund back which should have been credited to my account .i have not received any suitable explaination. I think Karvy computershare, which is the registrar to this issue, is misleadig me. I request you interfere in this matter help me get my refund with due interest for the period delayed.
                Yours faithfully
                (R) PH :[protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-20 10:37:07

UTI MUTUAL FUND
                FOLIO NO.[protected](DIVIDEND PLAN)
                FOLIO NO. [protected] (REINVESTMENT PLAN)
                Kindly inform me the present status of the above two mutual fund certificates (amount receivable under each). Your Kolkata office at 16 Jatin Bagchi Road, Kolkata-29 could not inform me the position despite waiting since[protected]. Hence this approach to you.
                further inform me the formalities to be met by to raise the due amounts
                i have MIRZA INTERNATIONAL LTD 2200 SHARES I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE[protected] DIVIDEND @15% PER SHARE.
                MY DEMAT ACCOUNT:22762576 HDFC BANK LTD
                MY TRADE ACCOUNT:601476

PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad — Power Grid Corporation IPO Refun Order not Received [Resolved]

MEERA KUMAR
                  I applied for 500 share of Power grid Corporation IPO through ICICI direct.com on line and Rs 26000=00 was...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (216)

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                  Eloda.biz
                  refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                  (6 minutes ago)
                  Tata Sky
                  Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                  (8 minutes ago)
                  Dotzot
                  not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                  (57 minutes ago)