LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Sep 29, 2022

File a complaint to LG Electronics

Having problems with LG Electronics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LG Electronics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LG Electronics

View more phone numbers

Mobile

LG Electronics reviews & complaints page 344

LG Electronics — Customer Service & Service Center

had purchased a flatscreen television on the 28th of October, 2007.

I have recently noticed that there is some discoloration happening. I have lodged a complaint (Complaint ID - S8C[protected] with the customer care center on the 21st of March, 2008. This complaint was to be attended to on the 22nd of March, 2008.

Since then, almost everyday I have been in contact with the customer care executives. Everyday it...

I KNOW HINDI THAN I REQUIST IN HINDI.
MERE MOBILE ME JABSE MENE LIYA HE TABSE HI HANDSFREE ME SE EK HI SPEAKER BAJ RAHA HE. OR JAB MERE JEB ME HO TO APNE AAP USME LIGHTS DHEERE DHEERE BAND HO JATI THI. EK BAR BAND HUI TO ME SERVICE STATION KE LIYE NIKLA TO RASTE ME HI MOBILE THIK HO GAYA LEKIN ABHI HOLI KE DIN HI HUA TAB DO DIN CHALA OR SARI LIGHT BAND HONE LAGE TAB ME GAYA OR SARI BAT KI TO MUJE YE BOLA GAYA KI LIGHT KI PROBLEM HAM DUR KAR DENGE LEKIN AAPKA HANDSFREE PROBLEM HE USKE LIYE AAPKO 450 Rs KA KHARCHA LAGEGA OR D.O. BHI NAHI NIKAL SHAKTE QYOKI YE SIRF 7 DIN TAK HI NIKAL SHAKTE HE. OR MERE MOBILE ME KABHI KABHI VIBRATE HONA BAND HO JATA HE.KABHI KABHI APNE AAP PHONE KAT HO JATA HE.MUJE IS HANDSET KO SIRF EXCHANGE HI KARNA HE PLEASE HELP ME. MUJE IS HANDSET KE SATH BAHUT PROBLEM HO RAHI HE.

LG.RD3100 — HANDFREE

3MONTH'S REPALASE YOUR SERVISE CENTER ALAMBAGH LKO.NOT GIVE MY HANDFREE I AM SO SAD YOUR SERVISE PLZ URGENT GIVE AS MY HANDFREE

In my cell i.e., LG RD3000 cell phone, the service area is not displaying. I enquired with both constomer care and LG service people both are not listening my problem. In terms saying that its a problem of the network and viceversa.
    This same problem is facing by me also. Please provide the sloution of this.
    recently i purchased lg rd 3000, there are a lot of problems in that phone.
    some of the problems i faced are
    1) the phone heats up when i charge the phone.
    2) the phone heats up when i talked for 5 mins.
    3) recently the vibration was not working .
    4) the service area is not displaying.
    5) the battery back up is weak.
    6) there is no dictionary available when writing messages.
    7) the downloaded ringtones sound is very low in this mobile.

plz provide me a solution for this.

LG-RD3000 — could not active

I Razik P.K from Thrissur, Kerala, (Tel:[protected]

I am very sorry to write this letter, I have been regularly using
    Reliance India Mobile for the last six years. Now I change my hand set with LG-RD3000 on 19 th July 2008 C/o Mr. Jithesh, Nalumakkal Communication, Kodungallur, Thrissur, Kerala..

But unfortunately I am not able to use my new phone, he told me some technical reason about reliance Network, I am not satisfied with his explanation.

I am expecting your kind co-operation to solve my inconvenience as early as possible

Thanking you,

Razik P.K
    Thrissur, Kerala
    Tel : [protected]

LG - India — Poor customer care

I had been trying to call on the numbers for Customer Care in Patna but could not for last 3-5 days as every time it was busy and today daytime i posted my complaint through the LG website and it was like magic the LG person Mr. Dharmendra was at my doorstep after approximately 1 and a half hours and everything was done in one hour or so and my washing machine was working
      This type of response frankly i had never expected but...

LG - Kg - 195 — DO NOT GIVE ME LG CD DRIVER

Sir
      I am Rakesh Saha. I live in Nabadwip, Nadia, West Bengal. I bought a LG-KG-195 for INTERNET connection. When I open the seal then the CD driver of the handset was not present . I complaint the retailer, the LG service center of my District. They, the member of service center told me to solv the problem but, till now no body of
      LG SERVICE CENTER OF KRISHNAGAR, NADIA, WEST BENGAL solv my problem.

Sir, br...

We purchased a LG fridge from Viveks, Indiranagar, Bangalore. The fridge was not working fine after 5 months and we informed the LG service people at LG Service center, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore. The service centre people did not respond to our complaint for a long time.After continoulsy contacting them they sent a technician "Basha" who came but was unable to fix the problem.Basha has being giving us some excuse every time he is unable to fix the fridge.The freezer which was the only compartment in the fridge that was working earlier, is also not working now after he replaced some parts.He has also not given us any job sheets as part of the service he has done.Even after informing thier manger Mansoor, they do not bother to get it fixed and it has become more than a month that we have been waiting.
      Hope you will look into the problem seriously and take necessary action immediately.
      Complaint No's raised by us:S8C30702308, S8C32101224

I WAS PURCHASED LG 5.1 HOME THEATRE ON 3 MONTHS BACK...WITH IN 10DAY'S RIGHT REAR SIDE SPEAKER NOT WORKING...I AM VERY FEDUP WITH YOUR CUSTOMER CARE..
        SERVICE TECHNCN CALLING AND ASKING MY ADDRESS AND THEY SIMPLY SILENT UPTO 75 DAYS..

NOTE:- MOREABILY I AM USING LG BRANDS...IN THIS I TOLD TO MY FRIEDS TO DON'T BUY LG BRANDS...

COMPLIANT 1:- REAR SIDE SPEAKER NOT WORKING..
        DEMO NOT DONE.
        SERVICE TECHN NOT ATTEND
        I GIVEN SO MANY REMINDERS ALSO.

COMPLIANT NO: S8C52704598 NOT ONLY ONE COMPLIANT I HAVE SO MANY MOS...IF I ENTERED ALL...TAKING MORE TIME.

PLEASE DO FAVOUR FOR ONE THING TO ME...
        PLEASE GIVE YOUR WARE HOUSE ADDRESS..I WILL COME DIRECT AND THROUGH THIS USELESS SYSTEM...

MY CELLN NO:[protected]
        ADDRESS:9/1 KULAKKARI STREET
        ADYALAMPATTI
        CHENNAI-98
        MUGAPAIR
        Team,

I am looking for Lg rd 6250 handset its also called as Boom Box. I am put in chennai. I am not able to get the handset in and around Tamilnadu. I am working for reliance. Even though i tried in all possible ways but i could not able to get it. Request you to kindly arrange in which web world or lg showroom that handset is availabe. You can also reach in +91 [protected]. Pls do the needufl
        I had registered a complaint for my front loader fully automatic washing machine on[protected]. The problem was the machine starts but after 5-6 min it shows the Door error 'dE' on display. The service man come and check and said the problem of the door lock, he took the part for a sample after 2 days i got a message form LG of ordering of part and after 3 week another service man came and opened the whole machine and checked but not able to resolve the problem. Till now my machine is not bin repaired.
        very very poor service... :( :(

LG Electronics / vacuum cleaner — No parts

I had purchased a LG vacuum cleaner 2 years back. The hose of the vacuum cleaner has broken and has to be replaced. I asked the LG service center here in Trivandrum, Kerala for replacement of this part and repair of another part. This was done a month and a half ago. I have need of the vacuum cleaner for various purposes in the house regularly but these people have neither given a replacement hose or even called back to...

Sir/Madam,
          Good afternoon, I purchase my mobile on March 2006 in that Airtel offer bundle offer that means buying mobile phones with simcard and talk value of 2400. I desided and purchase that but after six months gave an talk value amount declined... i request please give me an balance amount on talk value... I eagerly waiting to the solution. My mobile no is : [protected]
          i have loss my mobile LG RD 3000 .can i get it or not...
          I am having Chocolate handset. I have been using it for past 2 years. I am very happy and satisfied with this handset. However, Battery of my handset has become weak now. I am unable to find battery in any mobile shop. Also, at every shop the salesmen advice me to buy Nokia as its battery and other spare parts are more videly available.
          No one is ready to even place an order for battery. After having such good models, the reason for dip in your sales is bad after sales service. Everywhere people have adviced me to not buy Viewty. Can you help me procure a battery for KG800 ASAP
          I have purchased LG P7200 (sorry to say bur very few people, even LG service people dont know this model) in June 2007. After two months of purchase it started a battery problem. The talking time reduced almost to 30 minutes after every full charging cycle (5 hours as suggested by LG authorised service centre personnel). I had been always sent back with a hope to replace the battery within a month time, now that the phone's warranty/guarantee shall be over, what hopes I can keep from LG? Now the service centres are asking for purchsing the battery, that too hey dont gurante would be availabe after placing order. basically as the fault had been observed during the warranty period and not rectifies by the service centre/LG, is it stands with LG business ethos that I shall be now charged for the cost?

One way LG has no service channels and secondly there is no customer satisfaction due to lack of attention to the complaints.

Please advice.

Aneel

Please advice.

Aneel
          i bought Lg mobile along with bsnl sim in bundle offer. it provide RS 100 talk value extra every month for 15 month on every recharge of Rs 100, but its validity ends only after 6 month.it is cheating case by company.

from r.k.kushwaha
          I purchased new lg mobile kp220 from kanpur three months before first time gprs was not working, again after one month problem faced sms sending service center kanpur removed this problem but generate new problem in camera module showing "NOT READY" i want to say that till now my mobile not working properly .all these problems may please rectified at the earliest, so that our faith on lg co. may continue. Prior to this I had send two no. e-mail on account of my earlier problems e.g. gprs, sms. Please suggest how mobile work in properly. thanking you,
          MY MOBILE NO.[protected]
          NAME : CHANDRA PRAKASH YADAV
          NTPC, AURAIYA
          lg rd3100 mobile restart evry 1-2 hrs betwen 2-3 days . i want solved a problem .pls help me...

I have purchased a LG air cooler (1.5 ton) from TMC Begumpet on Sunday i.e. 09/03/2008 from sriram financing agency. I had the unit being delivered on Tuesday 11/03/2008 at my apartments 1-10-330, Flat#306, Airlines apartments, Brahamanwadi, Begumpet, Hyderabad-500016. On Wednesday i.e. 12/03/2008 people from LG service center came for installation of this air cooler by charging 1200 rps. Later on Friday 14/03/2008 when I realized that the refrigerant from the air cooler outlet started leaking out with high pressure I immediately called the concerned person who has come for installation and the response that I got was, They would come and see after 2 days and I have to go for refilling the refrigerant and will be charged approx 1800 rps.

The same issue was escalated to LG customer care unit @ 39010909 on 14/03/2008 with a reff#S8C31502680, they promised to send a technician on Monday after 48 hrs, but as of now I have no person coming and checking the unit and the refrigerant gas is still leaking out of the air cooler outlet with a huge pressure at times. I understand as per the user manual that this is a harmful Nitrogen gas leaking out of the outlet and request the concerned authorities to take action against this issue.

I really thank you for taking time and reading this issue. It would be a great help if no one is being cheated upon in future and a corrective action is taken for the loss of refrigerant for the product that I purchased.

Request you to reach me @ [protected]@yahoo.com for further details.

Thanks&Regards,
            Rayani Avinash.
            Tasrie Gostar shargh company submit offers to buy 15 pieces LG gas cooler 12000 BTU and 15 pieces LG gas cooler 19000 BTU increasble to 100 pieces.
            please seand best price to [protected]@hotmail.cim
            Tanks
            Best Regards
            please send best price to [protected]@hotmail.com
            Best Regards
            my refriretor is not woring i ve complaint ealier also by ph but no action taken pl make it fast my contact no is [protected]

My LG Washing machine suddenly while running gave sparks and stopped working. Its been about 14 days now since complaint (no W8C[protected] has been lodged thru call centre. One Engineer visited residence the next day and inspected the problem. He could not sort out the issue and promised that the issue will be resolvedin 5 days which did not happen. I had made several calls to the Service center Shree Ganesh Manager Mr.Mazumdar who had made seveal promises but did not stand by commitment.The machine is unattended even as of today.

LG Washing Machine — nobody has come for last 6 days to install or give demo on the newly purchased machine

i had purchased the fully automatic washing machine on the 02nd of may 2008. till date nobody has turned up to install the machine and give a demo, inspite of my repeated calling them. i must say that the response is close to pathetic .i think i have gone for a wrong brand just because it can not provide me after sale service.can any remedial action be taken for the same or do i have to raise the level. thanx

LG Washing Machine — Machine not working in rains

we have paid money for repairs of my washing maschine about 4 weeks back. we were promised that the fault will be rectified withn 8 days. there in no response frm the authorised service centre in Kolhapur. nither they tell us the exact date of receipt of the part which can be fitted & the machine can be on. Mr. dhananjay Desai had promised me that he would look in the matter & do the needful positively by Wednesday i.e. TODAY. On me telephoning him, he says not yet may be withn two days.
              How can we do without Washing maschine in rainy season like thisHope something will be done
              DILIP KADAM
              Cell No. [protected]

LG Washing Machine — washing machine not working

I HAD PURCHASED A LG WASHING MACHINE AND WITHIN A WEEK IT HAS GOT SPOILT. I LODGED A COMPLAINT ON[protected] MY COMPLAINT NO IS CO 9A2825167
              TILL TO DATE NOBODY HAS RESPONDED. BEING A REPUTED COMPANY IS THIS THE TYPE OF SERVICE YOU PROVIDE AFTER YOUR PRODUCT HAS BEEN SOLD
              PLEASE SEND YOU PERSON ON TEUSDAY 12-01-10 AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS OR ELSE I WILL TAKE BACK THE WASHING MACHINE TO THE DEALER WHO SOLD AND TAKE BACK MY MONEY.
              MY ADDRESS
              C/O Mr VIJAY KUMAR ( MOBILE NO [protected])
              VILLAGE BINOLA
              POST BHORA KALAN
              DISTRICT GURGAON
              HARYANA
              PIN NO 123124
              ROOM NO 22 (CYRIL FRANCIS WHO IS LODGEING THE COMPLAINT. MOBILE NO. [protected] )

LG Washing Machine — LG Washing Machine Not working

LG Washing Machine - Not working

Details are as under:

LG Washing Machine M.No. 950

SNO W- 50.1031L09839
              lg intello washing machine getting water continuesly from the tap, I think that the automatic water getting system is failed

I have Purchased LG Washing Machine fully automatic, top loading system, after warranty period machine was repaired not woking condition, purchase date is 01.12.2008.

I have asked for repair LG Washing Machine Customer Care Centre. vide Customer ref. No:[protected] dt 03.12.2010 & various dates are[protected],[protected],[protected], it is very poor response from your Service centre.

Service Centre Shreeji Engineering, person came after 13 days from 03.12.10 to 15.12.10, that service person says some push parts can be replaced, he says I will come with material next day.

I have called on 17.12.10, he says only for your machine repair i will not come, he says that area require another 6 to 7 customer complaint required otherwise i will not attend the same.

I am daily dialling phone call to Service Centre M/s Shree Engineering, Mr. Amit Bhai, Mobile No: [protected], [protected], [protected] .

Service attended Person Mr. Kalpesh Rathore Mobil No: [protected] now both are not lifting the phone.

My question is LG product after warranty period will not work or disposal item, after completion of warrnty period machine is not working.

In India LG product is very good name & and also Excellent product name, kindly protect the protect, this type of service centre destroy your business very shortly.

Kindly instruct to Service Engineer to attend my washing machine to be repaired in time.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

K. Mani
              mobile No: [protected]
              mail id is [protected]@indiatimes.com
              lg service is nothing but pure harrassment.

i have been talking to the lg customer service toll free number sice the last 2 days.i have not been getg any response on the same. every exec who picks up the call says the senior will call back but nothing is happening.
              i spk at the call center ...kajal sardar at the call center has the audacity not to transfer the call .she kept repeatg the same thg for almost half an hour.later the call gets transfered to a team leader mr ramesh harijan the teamleader is another useless person. i dont know how does this company survive with such fools sitting to serve their customers.
              he later transfers the call to shrikant balshinge.
              he insults me by saying that i dont have a complaint number..........so he cant do anything....he doesnt even know the systems r down since 2 days.
              he cant provide me with customer service head email id too..
              my complaint num is rna[protected]
              lg has now set a world record in customer harrassment..the company has become too big to handle their customers

smita

LG 295tmg4 — Replacement of New Fridge

Dear Sir

am pradeep me bought LG 295TMG4 Frost Free MOdel its looking good so i bought this .I bought this in V2 Electronics in Hyderabad then my problem on FEB 23 i bought and then next day he delivered to my home delivery boy said within 2 hours cooling will work but it was not worked becoz of GAS problem(LG engineer said) and he offered to repaire this but we refused to repaire and asked him to send new and good conditioned...

we have brought LG refrigerator which is still in gaurantee period , sir we have complaint it many times in amritsar service center , but no one care o[censored]s , so kindly plz cure us , we are in trouble .

address of coustomer: Bhupinder singh (taadhi) village taje chakk , amritsar 143001.
                personal cell no:[protected]

LG Mobile — charging charge in warranty period

I have bought an LG KG300 mobile phone, It is having charging problem.
                  The charger connected socket is loose.
                  When shown to the lg service center Dehradun.
                  They are charging Rs 4000 (Four thousand) for this.
                  Its really funny but can't be taken lightly.

I am a software Engineer and this much I know that the company gives warranty on such problems.
                  Hope you will definetly look into othis...

LG Refrigerator — Poor quality of shelves

I had purchased a LG 310 Litre fridge in 2002. Within one year of the purchase, the acrylic shelves cracked right in the middle and i had to use adhesives to paste it and pulling on somehow.

Then i managed to purchase a new set of shelves from chennai and these were also acrylic shelves and did not last long and i had to again resort to the used of adhesives.

I had lodged a complaint to LG on 17 Jan 08 stating...

LG UK — fake appointment letter

HEAD LG, ELECTRONICS RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT.
                  HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
                  MOBILE: (+[protected]
                  Fax: (+[protected],
                  WWW.LG.COM

Dear: SANJIV KUMAR .

This is to inform you that we received your sent Application letter
                  and cv/resume also in Affirmation with that your Experiences and
                  Qualifications where found suitably qualified...

I had an AMC with the authorised servicestation of LG at Ludhiana from 02/02/2007 to 01/02/2008. On 28 th january i have lodged a request for the drainage problem of the machine. First no one came to attend the machine but later twice their representative came and promised to come the next day. They did not care even after that. I took four consecutive day leave waiting for their visit. When I visited their office and told them that i may go to Consumer forum, their answer was " who cares for the consumer forum- this is punjab"

sir , is Punjab governed by separate rules than India.Can I ask for relief for deficiency of service and mental torture. please advise.

yours sincerly

G S GILL
                  LUDHIANA
                  Aug 13, 2020

Iregistered complt for my 29"TV on 4.02.'08 and have been trying to get in touch with the Technician by calling daily atleast 4 times but there is no response.WhenI call the LG Customer care they have only one reply"our person will contact you as soon as possible".However no one contacted me .Somehow I traced the service centre no.and spoke to their Incharge ,but he also coudn't help ,it seems there is only 1 person and he is very busy .I have never come acorss such a pathetic after sales service in my whole life.I will never ever buy a LG product and I urge everyone reading this mail,to boycott all LG products.Throughmy contacts I got the LG company persons cell no as well,but the person never picks up the phone.Its either busy or there is no pickup.I wonder howsuch companies survive intodays world.
                    My complaint nos are[protected],20703227,20703679,20803936.I am based at Bangalore .
                    Aug 13, 2020

I am the your customer of 5 year because your life life time offer started the Rs 79 per month and filed up the 12 month because your customer care officer told them your lifetime is not complete the 12 th month because I am already submitted 15th month Rs.79.Pleace takecare of matter.My No.is [protected]

LG TATA Indicom WALKY LSP 400T — Replaced battery with fake one

Hi this is seshu, I am from Narasaraopet, Guntru district,Andhra Pradesh.I got problem with Tata indicom walky. I went to service centre they checked the phone and said have to replace battery with new one.They withou showing invoice charged 470/-Rs. from me.After 2-3days again the problem repeated and I asked them they said replace your charger.But I showed this phone to other local service centre they tested and said putting fake battery...