I purchased a Bournvita from one of the retailer here in Singtam, Sikkim on 02/03/2010. The shop is a very well known shop in Singtam Sikkim. When I was preparing a bournvita drink for my 5 year old daughter on 03/03/2010 at around 9:00 pm in the evening, to my surprise, I found a cut piece of human nail on the bournvita.
I am quite embarrassed and shocked to see the plight of the renowned company for maintaining the hygiene standard of the product.
I have kept the purchase receipt and the nail along with its photograph with me. Please help me in this regard.
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved