Myntra.com Customer Care
Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

Myntra.com Customer Care

Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Returns Processing Facility
Survey Numbers 231, 232 & 233, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli Village Anugondanahalli Hobli, Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru 560067

Bengaluru Office
Myntra, Maruthi Chamber Annex Building, Rupena Agrahara, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560068

Bad

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Myntra.com related photos (3546)

Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

Myntra.com — Request to refund for my cancelled order

Supri Thokchom on Jul 1, 2020
Hrx by hrithik roshan women blue rapid dry running shorts with order number:[protected]-0777703 has been cancelled on...

Myntra.com — Return on hold

sanjivdutta88 on Jul 1, 2020
I placed the order on[protected], and the product was delivered on[protected] around 6:00 PM. Then I was not present, when...

Myntra.com — Myntra account is locked

urvashikumari on Jun 30, 2020
I have made a prepaid purchase of INR 8500 + 1000 rs myntra point coupon on 22nd june 2020 through HDFC credit...

Aayushi28 on Jun 30, 2020
I received a wrong product and didint received the product i payed for.

I need my correct product back

[Jun 30, 2020] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Fraud - Product not delivered yet charged Money

semistry on Jun 30, 2020
    I ordered 4 product on 19th June 2020 from MYNTRA - fraud, out of 4 - 3 got delivered, where as 1 product wasnt delivered...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

Myntra.com — Missing item in the package

Thanu Gowda on Jun 30, 2020
    I had received the package on 23 of June, the package was supposed to have 3 items, but it had only 2 items the trouser was...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Myntra.com — Fossil Gen 5 watch

arvi nd on Jun 30, 2020
    I have ordered fossil Gen watch 5 on 20/06/2020 for a deal price of Rs.8173/- and I have recieved a confirmation of my order...

Sanchitguglank on Jun 30, 2020
    I have placed an order for levis shorts woth order id[protected]-1447203.
    On 27th of june, i got the parcel. When i opened the placed i got stuck where its contains tommy hilfiger shorts but tags attached with shorts of levis. Order status is not updated yet showing out for delivery. After 4 days it has been updated to delivered. It is very disappointing the company like myntra doing cheating their customers by selling product with different brand attched different tags. On 29th june i raised a return request delivery boy comes and refused to take the parcel. This is unacceptable. Is this type of service provide by myntra to their valuable customersđŸ˜¡

Myntra.com — wrong product shipped in wrong quantity and not giving pre approval on pickup

Dp26 on Jun 30, 2020
      I ordered 2 hoodies and 2 jackets worth inr 6796 (Order number:[protected]-6082401). Instead, myntra sent me a box containing...

Minakshi Tyagi on Jun 30, 2020
      My product of a lamp came with just shade and not with the stand. Its non refundable item... As is mentioned by myntra (God knows why).

Eel-on mh_pni-pni[protected]

Neither is complaint number working

Lamp faulty delivery

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Swaroopkumar Lakhanpal on Jun 30, 2020
        This is to inform you that i have made the order for
        01. Men white & blue slim fit striped size s/qty 1 price 494.00
        =
        Order no[protected]-8714201 dt 19th march 2020

Mob no [protected]
        Mail id [protected]@gmail.com

This is to inform you that till date we have not received the above items nor received the money, but in the tracking no it is showing delivered and the courier name showing india post, tracking no is an[protected]in
        It is showing shipped on 22nd may'2020.

This is humble request that above material may kindly be dispatched or refund the money at the earliest.

Anurag sharma
        Near by bbn sen sec, school vpo chakmoh, teh barsar, distt hamirpur, (Hp)
        Pin -176039

Myntra.com — provides no tag and declined return order due to absence of tag

Alekhya K on Jun 30, 2020
          I've requested a return for an order having the following details

Shoetopia women green solid...
          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

Ra_Av_an on Jun 29, 2020
          I have raised a complaint twice on myntra's help centre to unsubscribe me from promotional sms, but every time they ask me to wait for 48-72 hrs and close this the ticket without even confirming whether issue has been resolved or not.
          But still the sms keep on coming to my number.
          Please help to unsubscribe from all promotional sms as all those sms are irrelevant to me.

[Jun 29, 2020] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Myntra.com — about delayed product and worst behavior towards customers

Gangubai 6095 on Jun 29, 2020
            Worst customer service i have ever seen. Eventhougj calling 15 times, zero action was taken. I have ordered hand m 3 piece...

Flowerika on Jun 29, 2020
            Money has been deducted, by net banking but in orders it has not been showing. Kindly refund the money rs 498, 1966, 2850

Money deducted but not in orders

rashmi parate on Jun 29, 2020
              I hav order clovia brides i have received different colours frm which i hav order. And as mentioned that briefs r not returnable wht do i do my money is wasted. Both the product is different from my order i[censored] dont have same color of products then dont send na why u people waste others money. I want return or refund of my products.

I am complaining regarding different product
              I am complaining regarding different product

Noman Das on Jun 29, 2020

This is regarding order #[protected]-3701503 #roadster men's beige regular.

I have ordered the product over a month ago and it hasn't been delivered as per the assigned time which was supposed to be gifted. Now myntra has failled to delivered on the agreed by date. And is keeping my money.
                I have contacted myntra towards the same asking for a compensation to not deliver my order in time which has resulted in my image being lowered as i had promised to give the gift.

I contacted myntra over a chat and it has been more than 3 days that i have recieved a response.

This is very lathergic of them. To keep my money stored with them without my consent.

I am posting it here in hopes of an action

However will be approaching to further officials as well.

Kindly look into my case and provide a solution and a way to take my complaint further.

Thank you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Myntra.com — Myntra again debited the amount

Navneetkanti12 on Jun 29, 2020
                  Myntra again debited some amount from my account as soon as it came back from the previous cancelled order for the amount...

Rahul jakkula on Jun 29, 2020
                  I have been waiting for nike slides benassi swoosh nd even joker designed jdi slides but its not at all comin

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Navkirankaur on Jun 29, 2020
                    Pleaseee restock the h&m girls pink ribbed jersey top with product no.[protected]

Restock item

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Kids & Baby

Recently Discussed

(8 minutes ago)
                      Dozo Deals
                      receiving wrong, cheaper product and not given option for return as per their policy.
                      (9 minutes ago)
                      Matrimony Life Partner - Nagpur
                      they have provided a fake profile to us just for us to pay for the registration with them
                      (9 minutes ago)
                      Flipkart
                      OD118776921981644000-Kiara creation Door Curtains(Worst Customer Service Experience)
                      (12 minutes ago)