OverCart Complaints & Reviews

4.1
Last updated Feb 8, 2018

File a complaint to OverCart

Having problems with OverCart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OverCart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OverCart

New Delhi District
Delhi

OverCart Phone Numbers

OverCart reviews & complaints page 2

Please refer my order no (BST[protected]).
I have ordered the same on 21st June 2017. The order is not yet delivered. Now when i m checking the order status online its showing Cancelled but i didnt get any notification.

I called overcart help-line and asked for the same. They say that my orders are being cancelled due to the failure in quality assurance tests. I can see all the customers who has placed orders on 21st June 2017 all are facing the same issue. I feel now cheated and very much frustrated now. I need the refund for my order at the earliest. Otherwise i have to take strict action against OVERCART.
Aug 19, 2017
Jul 18, 2017
OverCart Customer Care's response
Hello Lalit, apologies for the inconvenience. We have refunded your amount and the refund TXN ID has been shared with you over a separate email. Trust, we never wanted you to experience any such issues as we take customer satisfaction our utmost priority.
I was buy a mi note 3 phone from overcart after 2-3 month phone automatically go to dead.
Now when I called to any mi service centre they are not response for it.
Also overcat not response for it how...?
Why. ? Why.? Why..? Why..? Why..? Why..?
So i have requested to you if have you any type help for me so please help me...

I oreder a mobile from over cart and i recieved a used mobile although i ordered a refurbished mobile.. Photos of previous owner were there in mobile and data also and charger which they provided was not working... Although mobile is working properly but this should not have happened from overcart such a bad experience if this thing continues to happen in future i wont suggest anyone to buy mobiles from here... Very bad experience. My order no. Is bst[protected] i want a quick solution regaurding this..
    Aug 5, 2017
    Jul 03, 2017
    OverCart Customer Care's response
    Hello Aditya, as per our discussion over the phone. We see that there is no issue in the device. Do let us know if you have any follow up questions.

I placed 3 orders on June 21st, 2017.
      The order ids are mentioned below.
      I am very much disappointed and frustrated now. Seriously, what is this?? If you didn't have enough quantity to fulfill requirements of the customers then why did you take the orders.
      Also if a device is refurbished (which was a case with my order) it is clear that the quality is already examined.

Now I feel my precious time got wasted in this fake overcart sale.

The overcart representatives say that I need to place the order again to get the same product back, but what about the price? The prices have increased by more than 300%. Moreover now the products are unavailable on the site.

I have also placed orders in the past from overcart and also suggested my friends to place orders from here. Strangely, all my friends who also placed orders on June 21st sale (Over The Top sale) have got their orders cancelled too.

Now the picture is clear, they never sell you the products. They only take orders at low prices then after a week or so they cancel all your orders giving some completely illogical reasons.

This behavior from your side is not accepted at all. I want those orders completed at least the two which were in processing stage else I am going to remove my account and will never place any order from this place. Also strict action would be taken from my side.

My order numbers are:

1. BST[protected]
      2. BST[protected]
      3. BST[protected]
      Aug 2, 2017
      Jul 01, 2017
      OverCart Customer Care's response
      Hello Pulkit, apologies for the inconvenience. With reference to your complaint, i wish to inform you that we tried reaching you on your registered mobile number but our calls went unanswered. I would request you to please share an alternate number with us so that we may reach out to you and resolve your concern.
      Jul 01, 2017
      Updated by PulkitKewlani
      I never got any call. Also it was me who called you more than 10 times.
      Anyway you can always contact me via e-mail. Here is my alternate number : [protected].
      Jul 02, 2017
      Updated by PulkitKewlani
      What happened now?? You people have not contacted me even after providing alternate number. You people haven't solved my problem till now.
      Jul 02, 2017
      Updated by PulkitKewlani
      Why is the orders not shipped till now?? Will I ever get my orders fulfilled? THIS IS VERY VERY FRUSTRATING!!
      I never got any call. Also it was me who called you more than 10 times.

Hi one week back i have purchased htc desire 10 lifestyle from overcart. I am facing hanging problem and camera is not performing as expected and in some cases even worse. I raised the complant for reverting the mobile and customer support said that experts will get back with in 24 -48 hours but didnt got any reply from there and also not connecting customer care. No replies from mail also.
        And worst customer support...
        Ticket id:96316
        Jul 25, 2017
        Jun 16, 2017
        OverCart Customer Care's response
        Hello Santosh, apologies for the inconvenience on your recent purchase with us. As per our discussion, i would request you to please share a small video for the same with us so that we can check and resolve your issue.
        Charging problem...mobile is taking too much time to get charged and battery percentage is not increasing at all.. battery reduces very fast

OverCart — Tracking number

I ordered philips headphones from overcart on 6-6-2017, i was getting ordered placed successfully message received from overcart sales department, after that there was no updated message received, i sent mail to [protected]@overcart.com, getting token id from overcart side that status is showing still processing then contact overcart customer care person was not attend my call. I want to know my status of order id is bst[protected]...

I ordered 2 products from overcart.com on may 25th 2017. Today after 16 days of purchase my order status is still showing processing. It has been the same for past 15 days.
          I tried to connect to customer care several times but even after long call duration my call never got connected.
          Their worst customer executive 'abhinav' dont reply even after sending several mails.
          Also another executive arjun has been promising me from last 10 days that my order will be delivered in next 2 days.

I am really fed up and want them to ship my order today itself.
          Also this is my worst online experience. I am also sensing some fraud now.

I am attaching the relevant pictures with details of my order and emails sent along with my order date.
          Also my order id is - bst[protected]
          Jul 13, 2017
          Jun 10, 2017
          Updated by durejapawan
          Still no reply to my complaint. Please help !!!
          Jun 12, 2017
          OverCart Customer Care's response
          Hello Pawan, as per our discussion over the phone, i will get your order dispatched to you tomorrow and will share the tracking details with you over an email and a text SMS. Trust, we never wanted you to face any such scenario's as we take customer satisfaction our utmost priority.
          Jun 14, 2017
          Updated by durejapawan
          Fake promises by this company still product is under processing they are not cancelling my order and not even shipping it. These guys are making fools. I ordered the product and now they are saying that product is not available with seller. I asked them to cancel my order still no response.
          Please help me get mu money back from this company. They have made my online shopping experience horrible.

Please i request you to give back my money. Also don't play with your customers.

I have made payment for asus zenfone, amounting rs 6799 with payment id-pay_7wp3gmjw1ixugs, through the payment gateway razor pay and they have also confirmed the payment on 30th may but till date i have not received any intimation from overcart regarding the delivery of product. Moreover when i want contact the customer care no one is responding from last 2 days. I am very disappointed with this kind of service and it seems like overcart has done fraud with me. I once again appeal to them to deliver my product else refund my money immediately. I am also attaching email screen shots and successful payment message for making more transparent.

M. No. 91-[protected]
            Jun 08, 2017
            OverCart Customer Care's response
            Hello Satpal, as per our discussion. Your order has been dispatched from our end via Ecom Express against the tracking number[protected]. Please be assured that it will be delivered to you shortly.

My order no is bst[protected]. Amount also detected. But till now i didn't receive product and even shipping details. I have given so many mails to your customers care web site. Your toll free number also fake, it is not connected to customer care person. If your not give a proper replay i will give a legal complaint against overcart. My mobile no [protected].
              - m. S. Manikandan
              Jun 08, 2017
              OverCart Customer Care's response
              Hello Sai Manikandan, as per our discussion your order is already out for delivery. Your order has been dispatched via Ecom Express against the tracking number[protected]. You can also track your order here.

I purchased sony bluetooth headphone on[protected]. On[protected] courier person brought me parcel and not handover-ed to me saying that it is cod. I already paid the money when purchased the item and the same has been intimated to both courier person and as well as overcart team many time. Overcart people is saying that your complaint has been registered and will be resolved in 24 to 48 hours, it is almost 20days upto now item has not been recieved and the customer numebr is not working.
                Jul 5, 2017
                Jun 03, 2017
                OverCart Customer Care's response
                Apologies for the inconvenience Manthena, I would request you to please share your order number with us so that we may reach out to you and resolve your concern at the earliest.
                Jun 04, 2017
                Updated by Manthena Krishnasatyavarma
                Order no:BST[protected]

I am vivek kumar order bajaj 10 liter geyser on date 20/5/2017. I am received the product on date 29/5/2017, but the received product is damaged and not working. I am also complain on date 29/05/2017 and send damaged product images, but till now no such action to be taken on date 02/06/2017. Please return the product and refund my money, until i take ligal action against over cart and filling consumer forum court case.
                  Order i'd bst [protected]
                  Jul 6, 2017
                  Jun 03, 2017
                  OverCart Customer Care's response
                  Hello Vivek, apologies for the inconvenience caused. As per the discussion, we have initiated your reverse pick up. Please be assured that we will further update you once we have a confirmation that your product has been picked up.
                  Jun 12, 2017
                  Updated by Nirish Kumar
                  Please update the refund status.
                  Order no BST[protected].i have order boat bass225 earphone but no any track status and customer care also dont responce any call. So i am not able to connect helpline .

Re: faulty htc desire 816 dual sim (White) order number (#bst[protected]), mp49846
                    On 23rd may 2017, i purchased a htc desire 816 dual sim, from your store for rs 4999/- including tax–and received the product on the 27th of may 2017.
                    The phone was advertised as being ‘on sale on your website..
                    I used the phone for about five days and on the 5th day the touch never worked.
                    I called the customer care number [protected] and all i hear is “we hate to make you wait” but i had to wait for ages and still no one answers the calls’ i wonder if there’s a customer care at all.
                    Later i visited your website and had a chat with arjun on the chat. Arjun said do a hard reset and gave me some instructions to follow and disappeared, i tried a hard reset according to arjuns instructions but in vain, the phone touch still wasn’t working.
                    I then sent an email to [protected]@overcart.com complaining of the issue, usually they reply with a ticket, but for this email i never received a ticket too.
                    I returned the phone through the professional couriers on the 31st may 2017 tracking no: pro5285699. Please find copies of my receipt and the invoice attached in the courier.
                    I would very happy if you could repair the phone, or replace it with a new one.
                    I am within my rights to request a refund for a faulty product. Please contact me by telephone or email.
                    Phone:[protected]
                    Email: [protected]@gmail.com.
                    Jun 02, 2017
                    OverCart Customer Care's response
                    Hello Mr carron, apologies for the inconvenience you have faced. As you say that you have dispatched the product back to us and while we track it, it says that the device is out for delivery. Please be assured that once we receive your device, we will be dispatching your replacement to you. Trust, we never wanted you to experience any such situation as we take customer satisfaction our utmost priority.

I have ordered d link 816 router. Order id is bst[protected]. Still it's showing order received for past 1 week. I didnt know tge current status of the product i have ordered. Customer care is not even picking the call. Email also sent from my end. But there is no reply. Kindly share the status soon. Atleast you can provide some date to get the product.. No traking details also.
                      Jun 01, 2017
                      OverCart Customer Care's response
                      Hello Selva Prakatheesh, apologies for the inconvenience. With reference to your complaint, we tried reaching you on your registered number but our calls went unanswered. Moreover, we will be dispatching your order today via Ecom Express against the tracking number[protected]. Trust, we will get your shipment expedited from our end and we will get it delivered at the earliest.

I am vivek kumar order 10 liter baja geyser on date 20/05/2017. I am received the product on date 29/05/2017. The product is damaged and not working properly, and the image shows on website and model is different. Order i'd bst[protected]. Sir/ madam please return the product and refund my money. I am also calling on toll free number but no one picks my phone.
                        Jun 30, 2017
                        OverCart Customer Care's response
                        Hello Vivek, apologies for the inconvenience. With reference to your complaint, we tried reaching you but our calls went unanswered. Please be assured that we will again be calling you up tomorrow to take it further.
                        Jun 01, 2017
                        Updated by Nirish Kumar
                        I am send damaged product image.plesse update the status.

Hi, i am rahul.
                          I had placed my order bst[protected] on 25 may 2017, still the status of the order is shown as processing from the time i had paid the amount. When i contact them on phone as well as on the online support they give fake promises that the item will be shipped today. I am fed up with this site.
                          I want my product to be shipped at the earliset.
                          OverCart Customer Care's response
                          Hello Rahul, apologies for the inconvenience. With reference to your complaint, we tried reaching you on your number but our calls went unanswered. However, your order will be dispatched today via Dotzot and the tracking number for the order is[protected]. Trust, we never wanted you to experience any such issues as we take customer satisfaction on utmost priority.

I had placed an order of an mobile phone (one plus one) dated 12/5/2017 and I recived the phone on 15/5/2017. Now it satared creating problem as the botton by which we can see the recantly open apps is not working and the main problem of the phone is while calling or talking with another person the voice of the person recived clearly to me but my voice is unable to reach that person by only putting the phone on loudspeaker the person can hear my voice .I want to return the mobile phone immediately but no further process is taken by the company on return policies and no number given to us is working .Please do something and give my cash back.
                            Jul 1, 2017
                            OverCart Customer Care's response
                            Hello Bhuvan, apologies for the inconvenience. Let us speak to you tomorrow and take it further.
                            OverCart Customer Care's response
                            Hello Bhupal, as per our discussion, we have shared some steps which you can perform on your device which will resolve your issue.

Where is my order. Order i'd bst[protected] i am order bajaj geyser on date 20/05/2017 but no tracking details shows on my order tab. Where is my order, no person pick the toll-free number. Please update regarding my order i am also complain on date 25 but no such information provided to me. Please help me about my order baja 10 liter geyser order i'd bst[protected]
                              Jun 27, 2017
                              OverCart Customer Care's response
                              Hello Nirish, apologies for the inconvenience. With reference to your complaint we wish to inform you that your order has been dispatched via Gati against the tracking number[protected]. Please be assured that the delivery will happen in the next 5-7 business days.
                              Updated by Nirish Kumar

I have pre-paid for the product but they are not shipping it.
                                It's been 4 days now. They are making false promises that it will be shipped. Customer care is not responding. They are not responding to emails either.
                                Nobody picks up the call at toll free number provided[protected].
                                Nobody responds at email [protected]@overcart.com.
                                They do not provide option to cancel the order either on app, you will have to call customer care and they do not respond at all.
                                Updated by puneet_g
                                Order Number - BST[protected]
                                OverCart Customer Care's response
                                Hello Puneet, apologies for the inconvenience caused. As per our discussion over the phone your order is being dispatched today and the same will be done by the end of the day. The tracking details have been shared with you over an SMS and the email. Please be assured that we will expedite the delivery of your order and will try and get it delivered in the next 4 business days. Trust, we never wanted you to experience any such issues as we take customer satisfaction our utmost priority.
                                OverCart Customer Care's response
                                Hello Puneet, we see that your order has been delivered to you. Trust, we never wanted you to experience any of such issues as we take customer satisfaction our utmost priority.

My order id is BST[protected],
                                  even after payment they are not providing the tracking details. i try to contact them so many times, every time i am getting that their representatives are currently busy, just provide tracking details and when it will reach me.
                                  mail id : [protected]@gmail.com
                                  if you want to do this for all customers means, just terminate your company
                                  Jun 28, 2017
                                  OverCart Customer Care's response
                                  Hello Shailesh, apologies for the inconvenience of not being able to share the tracking details with you. However, your order was placed and dispatched the same day and is currently out for delivery. You can be assured that the order will be delivered to you today itself. The tracking number have been shared with you over an SMS and an email as well.
                                  Updated by Shailesh Çhïņņū
                                  i checked the current status of the order with tracking number provided by you and it is showing that the tracking details are not correct
                                  OverCart Customer Care's response
                                  Hello Shailesh, you can track your order by clicking on the below mentioned link. Moreover as per our discussion, I am sharing the screenshot with you as an attached file.

OverCart Customer Care's response
                                  Hello Shailesh, we see that your order has not been delivered to you as you had requested for a future delivery date as per the courier partners.
                                  Updated by Shailesh Çhïņņū
                                  that image is not clearly visible, please send the text of the tracking number, send ecom express tracking number not ur overcart order number, and i did't get any call from ecom express
                                  Updated by Shailesh Çhïņņū
                                  okay, thank you. i got the details
                                  OverCart Customer Care's response
                                  Hello Shailesh, we see that your order has been delivered to you at 3 PM today.

I ordered a mobile phone off overcart.com, bearing order number bst[protected], on may 17th, 2017. The order value was rs. 16, 999 and was paid for by card, through razorpay. The order came home via ecom express, waybill number[protected], on may 23rd, 2017, but was marked as cash on delivery, for which the company requested an additional 16, 999. Naturally, as i have already paid, this was rejected, and the package was returned. Ecom express said that if i contact overcart, they will send a mail regarding the correction, and ecom will ship the package accordingly.

I have contacted overcart multiple times in the last 24 hours, and all they do is reassure me that the problem will be solved. It has been over 24 hours since the package was returned, and there has been no update from overcart regarding the issue. I request someone to look into this and fix it asap.
                                    May 24, 2017
                                    Quickly contacted by Customer Executives, smooth process to resolve the confusion
                                    May 24, 2017
                                    OverCart Customer Care's response
                                    Hello Vedhas, apologies for all the inconvenience and the hassles you had to go through. As per our discussion, please be assured that the product will be delivered to you by the end of the day today and the courier partners won't be asking for Cash at the time of delivery.

I purchased motog4plus a month ago which had some issue in its motherboard regarding which i complained and the product was to be refunded. The device has been picked up from me more than a week ago and has been recieved by the seller but no refund has been initiated yet.
                                      I had all my coversation with aman at the tollfree number and was committed to recieve an email to provide my bank details for the refund process and i have not recieved any such mail yet
                                      Order number : bst[protected]
                                      Jun 22, 2017
                                      May 22, 2017
                                      OverCart Customer Care's response
                                      Apologies for the inconvenience Jatin. We have shared an email with you on your registered email ID asking for the bank details. Please be assured that we will expedite your refund as well.
                                      My Dell venue 7 3740 order no-bst[protected]-1 has a manufacturing defect which there is no Sim card slot no place to insert kindly return tablet

OverCart Customer Care's response, May 22, 2017
                                      Apologies for the inconvenience Ajaz. Let us reach out to you and take it further