Peachmode Customer Care
Code Raft Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Peachmode Customer Care

Code Raft Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Thu 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 07:00 pm

Peachmode related photos (106)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Peachmode Complaints & Reviews

Peachmode — appealing white coloured casual wear printed georgette saree

jenni santhosh on Mar 23, 2019
Sir, the product which I ordered last week, has come to me today in the afternoon.i bought 3 sarees at the same time.i have...

Poojasharm on Mar 7, 2019
Hi. I have purchased a suit from peachmode.in and upon delivery i have seen that the quality is very low, nothing to do with the price paid for. It is sub category product with various issues. And the very next day, i am trying to return it but is being rebuked by the company saying that it is same as the picture.

I have written emails and called them but to no avail.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-04-08 01:49:08

[Mar 07, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response Mar 08, 2019
Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide the order number as well as the product SKU and reason for which you wish to initiate the return.

Thank you very much.

For any queries and information, kindly call us 91-22-62760606 (9AM – 6PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.
Updated by Poojasharm Mar 12, 2019
Order[protected]
SKU[protected]
Updated by Poojasharm Mar 17, 2019
How many days does it take to revert back?
Updated by Poojasharm Mar 23, 2019
Until now I still haven't got any response from them. How do I further this complaint?

Mansi Nakra on Mar 7, 2019
    I ordered 3 items on 17th jan, my order no. Is #[protected], firstly I did not received my product in 15days then I called customer carE for refund they are not giving me my money back. Everytime I call them they say it is in process you will get it in 3-4 working days. I want an action to be taken against them.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-04-16 05:19:43

[Mar 14, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Peachmode Customer Care's response Mar 16, 2019

Thank you for contacting Peachmode.

We are here to help you, request you to let us know your order# or Email ID for checking the details

Shahnawaj,
    Team Peachmode.
    I had ordered a saree which is black in color but I got a wrong product. So how can i return it back...And even the ddelevey man didnot give time to see the product...

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Peachmode — refund not given [Resolved]

Sahu ji on Mar 5, 2019
      Order no[protected]
      मैंने एक सूट खरीदा था जो फोटो में बहुत...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Sahu ji on Feb 25, 2019
      Order no[protected] maine jo product kharida tha. Uska photo to bahut sunder tha pr reality mai bahut bura. Baar baar mail krne pr kisi tarah unhone dress wapas le li parantu ab pese wapas nahi de rahe unka kehna hai k pese peachmode k wallet mai aauege or wahi se kuchh khardna padega. Parantu jab inke product hi sahi nahi hain to mujhe kyun galat or bina mere pasand ki cheej lene k liye majboor kiya ja raha hai. Please aap mere pese inse wapas dila do. Mujhe inse kuchh nahi kharidna
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-03-31 17:11:55

[Feb 25, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Peachmode Customer Care's response Feb 26, 2019
      Hi kritika sahu,

Order # 200793686

Thank you for contacting peachmode.

As per our return policy : https://peachmode.com/help/#refund you are eligible for peachmode store-credit which can be used to purchase any other product on our website.

As per the following details :

Tracking :https://www.delhivery.com/track/package/435915392004

The package is in transit. As per our return policy, as soon as the package reaches our warehouse, we initiate the return process. Please allow us 24-48 hours after the package is delivered to generate the store credit for your account. You will automatically receive an email from our side with details of your store credit and how to use it. If you have not created an account on our website, one will be automatically created for you and store credit put in that account.

For any further assistance, kindly call us on 022-62760606 (9AM - 6PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Regards:-
      Shahnawaz
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Peachmode — refreshing green colored partywear embroidered modal dress material [Resolved]

Arathi.M on Feb 25, 2019
        I had ordered a salwar material, refreshing green colored partywear embroidered modal dress material from peachmode and was...

Rashmi Rani Khanal on Feb 22, 2019
        I am so dissatisfied with the product. This is not the first time i have ordered saree from peacemode, before also i wasn't satisfied with the quality but this time l was shocked to see that instead of peace colour saree which l have ordered they have delivered me orange color and material looks different from the sample show in the site. Peach and orange are totally different colours how can one make such a huge mistake..

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-03-31 11:40:10

[Feb 24, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Peachmode Customer Care's response Feb 26, 2019
        Dear customer,

Thank you for your patience..

Shahnawaj Shaikh

Sahu ji on Feb 18, 2019
          Order no[protected]
          ये ड्रेस मुझे 1825 रूपये की मिलि। परन्तु इस कपड़े की क्वालिटि बहुत ही खराब है। जब मैंने वापस करने के लिए mail. किया तो जवाब आया की सेल वाले product वापस नहीं होते तो मैंने दुबारा mail करके बताया की आपने लिखा था कि कपड़ा फाईन क्वालिटि का है परन्तु यह बहुत ही खराब है। फोटो से बिलकुल ही अलग है । साथ ही इनर का कपड़ा कम है। 4 मीटर लिखा है परन्तु 16 सेन्टीमीटर कम है।
          दुपट्टा २मीटर लिखा है पर 6 सें मीटर कम है। और जो फोटो साईट पर है उससे बहुत अलग है। तो कृपया इसे वापस ले।
          ड्रेस मिलने के बाद से मैंने कई. बार email किया है और फोन भी। परन्तु ये लोग अपना product वापस लेने को तैयार नही है। यह ड्रेस बिलुकल भी पहनने लायक नही है । कृपया इसे वापस लें
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-03-25 13:13:30

[Feb 18, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Peachmode Customer Care's response Feb 21, 2019
          Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Peachmode.com.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we are coordinating with concern department, kindly allow us some time.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact our customer support team.

Best Regards,
          Customer Support Team
          Peachmode.com

Peachmode — the product is not good and waste of money

Sunita Mhatre on Feb 13, 2019
            I order the product from peachmode but I get the delivery on 13 Feb. But product is not good and is cheaper that's why I have...

Peachmode — complaint against peachmode. [Resolved]

Uma swarnkar on Feb 12, 2019
            I order a saree of rs.1792 from peachmode order no.[protected] but the item i recieved is totally diffrent amd damahe also....

Cmadahiya on Feb 10, 2019
            Have ordered combo pack of three sarees
            Order no.[protected] for inr 999.00 but i have received only one sarees but payment done in full on 21 jan19. It has been more than 20 days but no solution for this. I have sent image of product of i have received. Even after many reminders and conversation to customer care no response. My ticket has been closed without any solution. Kindly do needful.
            Seema
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-03-16 20:05:21

[Feb 10, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Peachmode Customer Care's response Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for contacting Peachmode.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

This is to inform you that as per our request we are sending the remaining piece within 3-5 days.

Team Peachmode.

Peachmode — fooling customer by showing good stuff and selling worst stuff [Resolved]

KulwantKaur on Feb 10, 2019
              Order no.[protected]
              I have ordered a suit from peachmode.com worth rs. 895 and today i received my order in the evening....

Anjoo Singh on Feb 8, 2019
              This saree's is bad plz give me my money. I don't like this saree's. Jaisa pic me dikhaya tha waisi sarees bilkul nhi h ye. Plz ise immediately return kre. Plz don't buy this item. This saree's is very simple. So i want to return this item imediatelly
              This saree's was not shown as a picture it is a very different. I don't like this saree's total sarees are bad

saree are very bad
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-03-14 10:48:55

Peachmode Customer Care's response Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for contacting Peachmode.

This is to inform you that as per our evaluation the product is similar as shown in the image.

You can check the details by clicking on below link.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Peachmode — returning of product [Resolved]

BhavaBhava on Feb 5, 2019
                Dear sir/madam,
                I have ordered material salwars combo pack of 3 worth rs.1099. But the material was very bad than...
                Complaint category Other

Peachmode — sale product [Resolved]

Surupa Ray on Feb 1, 2019
                Please each nd every peachmode customer u should aware about their fraud on sale items, i[censored] bought any sale item from their...
                Complaint category Schools

[email protected] on Jan 24, 2019
                I have ordered a ress on 14 jan.. I recieved my order yesterday. But the product they delivered is not good.. Stuff is so bad.. Quality is so poor.. It's not worth actually. It's my loss of 2100 rs... I raised return request but my request was not accepted because product was on sale.. But i want return. And my money back.. I cant afford this much loss.. Please accept my return request.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-28 05:06:34

[Jan 24, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by [email protected] Jan 24, 2019
                Peachmode is making fool of customers. it is the worst site i have ever visited. first they show fake images of product. then their is no return policy. i want my money back. i belong to so poor family. i cant afford this much loss. i bought this product because i thoght product will be good as shown in the picture. but peachmode disappointed me. so i want my money back.
                Peachmode Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2019
                Hi ​Manu priya

#200723473

Thank you for contacting Peachmode.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please provide us with the product images which is delivered to you with complete packing and SKU bar-code sticker which is there on the transparent bag so that we can investigate this issue further and do our best to resolve it.

For any queries and information, kindly call us on +91-22-62760606 (9 AM – 6 PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.

Thanks & Regards
                Shahnawaz
                I need to cancel my order. I have been trying to contact them. They aren't picking up my phone.My phone no [protected].Please ask them to refund my money back.

SriSshTi TiwAri on Jan 15, 2019
                  I understand that peachmode is selling very cheap material and fooling customers like me.
                  Dress material recieved
                  1. Is not cotton but its the cloth used in lining while stitching the clothes
                  2. Material is very cheap and not same as shown in the picture.
                  3. Lace put in the dress is torn and length is not appropriate.
                  4. Design of neck is not the one shown in the picture, it is made duplicate which is looking extremely stupid. Picture shows only flowers being embroidered in neck while the delivered product has the design of flower and leaves.
                  5. Cloth given for pyjama is also not same as shown in picture. Design embroidered is only circles in the cloth delivered while it is a different design in display picture.
                  6. Dupatta cloth is very cheap and torn at edges

I requested for return of the material but they told me that the product cant be returned due to their policy. I want this issue to be addressed so that fraud firms like peachmode cant fool others and online shopping can be trusted.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-25 18:00:58

[Jan 15, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by SriSshTi TiwAri Jan 17, 2019
                  No resolution has been made yet. This fraud company should be banned and shut down.
                  Peachmode Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2019

# 200715835

As per the following details :

Tracking :https://www.delhivery.com/track/package/435915345185

For any queries and information, kindly call us on 022-62760606 (9AM – 6PM / MON to SUN) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.

Thank you for your patience..

Shanawaz
                  Hello..
                  I had ordered a saree from the site
                  And I didn't like it so i taught of returning the item when i wanted to fool so they said Me that the sake price can't be returned .
                  I even tried to contact them but that was an invalid number
                  "THIS WAS MY WORST EXPERIENCE HERE"
                  Return my product
                  please do the needful and oblige.

Peachmode — peachmode - poor quality and customer service

Vaishu Freebird on Jan 12, 2019
                    If i wud have option to give negative stars i wud hav guven that... Material was worst not matched with pic they shown.

Vaishu Freebird on Jan 12, 2019
                    If i wud have option to give negative stars i wud hav guven that... My sister ordered this for me... Material was worst not matched with pic they shown.
                    And customer service also not responsive they said we xant return and they dint refund nor replace...
                    Worst service...
                    The product quality was very poor like low quality secong quality old saree product...
                    Get me the refund.
                    Fully dissatisfied

poor quality and customer service
                    poor quality and customer service
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-14 14:08:37

[Jan 12, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Peachmode Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2019
                    Dear Customer,

We are sorry to see that you were unsatisfied with the delivered product. However, the product that you ordered was on sale at the time and as per our returns and cancellation policy : https://peachmode.com/help/#refund we cannot process your return request.

Thank you for your patience. We hope to serve you better in the future.

Shahnawaj Shaikh

Prasanth402 on Jan 12, 2019
                      This is fake site with worst quality products and no returns! I want to return this product (Order id[protected] as quality was bad. While buying i have seen like easy returns. Please help me with this. While buying a product its no where mentioned this item cannot be returned now they are saying ao bull # and you can't return this item.
                      If i ordered a product on sale item, you should mentioned it like you can't return this item/product. U guys have such silly reasons. What is the issue if it is on sale? Just you want to throw that pathetic products to people like us. Its the waste/worst quality i have ever seen. I want to return this item.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-14 10:49:51

Peachmode Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2019
                      This is to inform you that we have clearly mentioned on website that sales product won't be returned and to check the same you can click on below link for return & refund policy. Returns and cancellation policy : https://peachmode.com/help/#refund we cannot process your return request. Sale of clearance sale items are final and will not be exchanged. Thank you for your patience. We hope to serve you better in the future. For any queries and information, kindly call us on 022-62760606 MON - SAT (9AM - 6PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.
                      Product is wrong dispatched by company . And not return back product. Plz see this image one is company and second is delivered to me .
                      Plz check both are different but company says they are same.

Pallavi Vishvkarma's reply, Jan 16, 2019
                      Plz check this product
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                        Samsung
                        Take back your machine and give my money back
                        (4 minutes ago)
                        Equitics Global Research
                        Sebi registered firm
                        (17 minutes ago)
                        Star Urja Lighting Industries
                        LED Bulb quality is not good they given to wrong product.
                        (28 minutes ago)
                        Flipkart
                        Realme Narzo 10A and Flipkart account blocked
                        (29 minutes ago)
                        HDB Financial Services
                        Request for EMI Debited Stop (In Lockdown)