SHOP CJ Network Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 26, 2022
Complaints 2029

File a complaint to SHOP CJ Network

Having problems with SHOP CJ Network?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SHOP CJ Network customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SHOP CJ Network

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

SHOP CJ Network reviews & complaints page 34

Maine 22/01/2016 ko swipe slice 3g calling tablet buy kiya tha, maine jab order kiya tha us time screen par gorila glass or flash light dikha rahe the lekin usme flash light bi nahin hai, jiska b.No. [protected]order no. [protected] seller kasturi mega venture pvt. Ltd., is teblet ki battery 4" ful gayi hai or screen per scratch bi aa gaye hai

ajay kumar garg
house no. 187, ward no. 11
naraingarh, distt. Ambala (haryana)
SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gotten product of bad quality n in breakage stage. It's not a, non stick cookware as u said... It's color not fixed... So return nd, refund... I requesting to you for 1month but not response gotten. So plz take necessary action. Now it's, too much.. Plz do soon as possible... My registered mobile no. [protected].

I have purchased maharaja mixer grinder juicer and offered free gift in shopcj in tamil channel at the time. But i received product with out free gift. Then i raised complaint on same day and customer care person confirmed you will get within two days. But i did not receive. Then again i called 50 times but reply was same you will get in two days. We already compromised with product (Product quality was poor) and they did not give free gift. This is the way of your service. You tell me clearly whether you will send free gift or not. Because many are there to cheat and i will include your name also in this list to avoid such incident in future. I already informed to our society head regarding this matter. Time god we didn't order anything more after this issue.
    Nov 4, 2016
    Oct 02, 2016
    Hi Srinivasan,

We regret the inconvinience caused. Please assist us with the Order # so that we can assist you at our earliest.

Shop CJ India

This is the first time i am experiencing such disappointment being a customer for star cj. it is absolutely fake!! truly money oriented!!
      I ordered a vlcc facial kit on 3rd august 2016, and it was delivered on 5th september 2016. i was not satisfied with the quality of the product so i decided to return it back on next day i. e. 6 september 2016. i made a return request after which they gave us a time of 7-10 days for the return to made!!! (ablolutely fooling its customers). i talked to the higher happen. during this period, i called them so many times and they assured me the pickup as soon as possible. now from here a different story comes to picture. on 18th september (after 13 days!!), i called to talk to customer support, they said, we cannot make a return and there is no return request authorities and they again placed a return request and assured me the same 7-10 days return. today it is 30th september, and yet the product is with me. let me tell you star cj, soon you are going to loose all your business and fake reputation. i forgot to mention about the customer care people who hardly talks properly and are of least help. if this is the way you make customers, i am sorry to say no body is a fool and atleast me in my lifetime will never ever go for an option with shop cj!!! such cheap and fake company i have ever came across!!
      Nov 2, 2016
      Oct 02, 2016
      Hi Kashish,

Shop CJ India

I have taken a induction gas stove and its not working fine so i have called customer care they are not responding properly and providing wrong numbers to contact that is [protected]. Kindly get the issue resolved on top priority otherwise i will do case in consumer court. My contact number is [protected], kindly contact me and do it today positively. I am now getting frustated of this kind of service and not been able to understand what the hell is going.
        SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

You had claim payment of rs 1098 with I'd no[protected] on dt 27/8/16 but not booked my order and till date I had not received same in my A/C. I had also complain telephonically twice on 10 sep ( 16.11 minute and 24.14 minute) but not resolved by you. After that I had put a mail to [protected]@shopcj.com on dt 21 sep but it's bounce.
          Kindly return my amount asap otherwise I will go with consumer forum.
          SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased new micromax mobile phone, on 24 Sep 2016 (online through shopcj)
            Order no: [protected]
            Bill no:[protected]

New Phone charging very slow (after 4-6 hrs of charging it shows 20-25% charged).

During order booking, executive person had told me if any problem comes same can be replaced back.

But when i called up again, they said take it to the authorised service centre (for problem).

I don't understand if shopcj are not able to replace the mobile phone, then why they are advertising and selling products online.

Hence please collect the handset and replace the same.

Suresh Kumar
            [protected]/ [protected]
            Oct 5, 2016
            I have received full Refund Amount of Rs 5098 in Bank Account on 4/10/2016 against the faulty product as mentioned earlier. I had mailed to [email protected] with Order number in Subject line. Then, had conversation with Customer Care (022-44443442 /45) for the further action to be taken. Thanks Again...

Hello shopcj team,

I have order a mobile on 18-sep-2016 and order id :[protected]
              Till now i do not have any status update, 11 day already over.

Whether you refund amount or deliver order asap.

I trust you can understand, what is the meaning of social media in current era. Shopcj will leave all customer soon.

Please take immediate action and deliver product asap.

Trilok
              SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              My name is Deepshikha my order No. is [protected]. I ordered ART SILK SAREE amount of 1498/- dated on 7 June 2016 and after 10 days i got defected sarees I filed complaint against it and after 20 days i got wrong product again I try to file complaint for it, approx I registered around 50 times but all is vain they did not took any action on it
              I have ordered a foldable wardrobe.It s said in the site that it has already been shipped but i didnt get my product till today.where s my product?my order number is:[protected].I m from trivandrum in kerala.

I. Maria arsiwala had ordered a sunflame 4 burner cook top from shopcj. Before ordering i had confirmed with your customer care executive about the auto ignition feature... He said it was auto ignition and hence i placed an order.. Product got delivered on 29th august n on checking it i found that it was not auto ignition... So i placed a return complaint on 30th august...
                Since then i have called 'n' number of times.. I have repeatedly explained my problem 10 times but no feedback... Not a single call from your side and no product pickup yet... It's really irritating n disappointing to call ur customer care n repeat same things ten times. They just lodged my complaint n send sms... Buy no action has been taken.

It's almost a month now... It's just a waste of time n money...20 minutes to speak with these people n in turn get no feedback... Jus plain pathetic messages...
                I have been a regular customer of shopcj.. But this time i am extremely disappointed n frustrated.

I request you to get back to me n do the needful at the earliest... Or else will have to lodge a complaint about this...
                My order no is: [protected]...
                Need pickup n refund at the earliest.
                SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                When I open the packet, jewellary's pearls already left in packet & i want to exhange that product & many times i told you on your complaint number but u don't send any person to exchange the product from the new one
                SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Oct 2, 2016
                Hi Lakshit,

Shop CJ India

Purchased 10 bed sheets from shop cj on 21.08.2016.
                  Same was delivered but the bedsheets shown in advertisement and actuals were different. There where lots of repetition on prints. There was total mismatch between advertisement shown on tv and actual product delivered.
                  This really pathetic to have such delivery from renowned brand shop cj.
                  Ame was placed for return on 28.08.2016.
                  But till date after a month we are unable to receive money back.
                  Hop cj is a fraud company. It is using customers money from last one month. There is no proper response to our calls. Every time we get a same reply your request have been transfered and you will get call from concerened department.
                  This is disgusting and very sad.
                  Nov 2, 2016
                  Oct 01, 2016
                  Hi Amit,

Shop CJ India

24th Sep 2016 I placed an order for VLCC 20pcs facial kit of Rs. 999 + Delivery charges. I applied the Discount voucher OFFER10, so that the final order amount was Rs. 998. I opted for online payment through MOBIKWIK from my mobile. The payment of Rs. 998 has been deducted from my Account & the Transaction Ref. No. is [protected]. But I didn't receive the SHOP CJ Order no. I have attached the screen shot of the payment done to SHOP CJ.

I hope you look into the matter and get it resolved as early as possible.

Kamna Pamnani
                    SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a spice mobile Model No-flo 6150 on online purchase through shopcj.I have booked on 18.9.16.It was delivered on 22.9.16.When I have recharge net pack on 24.9.16, the net was not open in the cell.I have contacted in service centre.they have received the mobile from me.today when I have gone to the service center micronix services pvt.ltd., they told that the mobile sent to kolkata and it will take time of 1 month to repair/exchange.

Sir, I have purchase the cell by looking its feature, Facility which shown in the ad of shopcj in a exciting mood.Unfortunately that excitement last no longer.which hurts me.
                      So I would like to request you to solve my mobile problem and send my moblie /exchange as soon as possible according with your big support service.

with regards,
                      Jitendra Mohanty
                      bhubaneswar, odisha
                      mob-[protected]
                      docket no[protected]

Hi people,

This is with ref said above i placed order in shop cj through their rep online
                        From my hdfc bank creadit card and my invoice no is:[protected] is in the
                        Name of shweta. I placed a order which is microwave and thay suppose to give me 1 wonderchef kitchen set, one chopper, one bag, and one lunch box with that but i only got wonderchef kitchen set, bag and chopper still the lunch box is
                        Missing, i called them again and again but thay said that thay deilever that in punjab. I want to tell them that i m from delhi than how thay deliver that stuff in punjab... I m amazed that why these people r so irrresponsible..

Shweta
                        Sep 27, 2016
                        Updated by narendar1980
                        not resolved ...a person name riyaz he is asking me my credit card information for refund the lunch box amount
                        its a scam...i neeed my lunch box immidiatly...or else i will go to the consumer court for that

Hi, 3 weeks back i ordered 2 i kall k55 mobiles which is cost of rs.1233 (Including shipping rs.99). They shipped after 1 week. I paid rs.1233 at the shipping time. I got only 1 product out of 2 products. I complained about this, when i was opened. They responded well and return my product within 2 days. But i didn't get the missing product till now. After 1 week again i complained 4 times day after day they didn't respond well. I complained 1 more issue to remaining item. That is mobile mic is not working. Whenever i am calling they receiving and simply put it on hold. Kindly ship my product as soon as possible and take a complaint on defected one.
                          May 15, 2017
                          Sep 29, 2016
                          Hi swami,

Oct 06, 2016
                          Updated by swamy1990
                          My Order No: [protected], Yesterday I called again, they reopen the issue. Please kindly send me missing product as soon as possible. My humble request you to all shop cj tele callers, please take complaint in plain text also, what the consumer saying. Till now I called about 10 times, they are asking what is your complaint and in explain details.

Swamy.
                          Nov 04, 2016
                          Updated by swamy1990
                          Still I didn't get my missing item from Shop cj. After complaining this I got a call from shop cj and deliver through GATI.COM, and they gave a reference number also. They gave 24/10/2016 estimated date to reach the product. But still I didn't get the product. Please reopen this complaint again and make sure my product reach as early as possible. It is almost 2 months over for this product order.

Swamy.

I have purchases eveready roti maker from shop cj on dated[protected] my order no.[protected] but i have received damaged product from shop cj and i lodge complaint by phone but still my product not yet replace. It seems the chopcj not interested to resolve my complaint.

Kindly do the needful.

Vinod sethia
                            SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, maine apke yaha se ek mobile purchase kiya jiske bare m bataya ki battery back up bahut achha or scrach bhi nahi hoga, per ek hafte main hi battery back up kuch nahi raha or scratch to bahut ho gaye hain, apki service centre ki book m ek address mila jo shakarpur ka h, no. Hey [protected], usko landline se milaya to kaat diya baar baar, or mobile se milaya to utha liya, jab maine pucha ki land land se kyon nahi pick kiya to keh raha tha k main land line pick hi nahi karta, or phir mera phone bhi kaat diya, phir dobara mila raha hu to utha nahi raha, bataiye kya yahi service hey apki, defective mobile sell kar diya or kaam khatm aap logo ka. Ya phir kahi or complaint karni ho to plz bataiye.

Tarun kumar
                              SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 29 july 2016 i browsed the internet to look at calling tablet. I decided to buy a smatab x3+3g calling tablet because your online sales assistant informed me, incorrectly, it would be reliable.
                                When i tried to operate my new tablet at home it did not work. When you switch on the tablet all that appears on the screen is a message saying: “reboot the system” the instructions manual is totally unhelpful on this point.
                                I phoned your website contact to ask for assistance early this morning, and again at intervals, throughput the day, but i only got a recorded message
                                I should be grateful if you could arrange either for a technician to come and put the fault right, or for a substitute tablet to be delivered to me immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
                                Yours faithfully,

Subhash chandra gupta
                                Nov 3, 2016
                                Sep 18, 2016
                                ankursaxena11's response
                                I have purchased Magic mop from Star CJ about 2 years ago. Now its not spinning for past several months. But there is no service center or any repair center available . No warranty mentioned on product or invoice. Please give the solution. Regards,
                                Ankur Saxena, [protected]
                                Sep 28, 2016
                                Hi Gupta,

Order No. My Order Items Quantity Price Shipping Status Review Payment Status

i ball COBALT SOLUS 2 Android Smartphone(M...
                                Black/Without/Silver
                                1 Rs.8, 599 INVOICE NOT SENT PL SEND IMMEDIATELY ON MAIL = pandurang.[protected]@gmail.com
                                mobile no [protected]
                                Ankur Saxena, [protected]

Kind attention is invited to my order no. [protected] dtd 16.08.2016 for purchase of 4 burner gas stove (Sunflame make) for rs. 4298/- (Rs. Four thousand two hundred & ninety eight only) including shipping charges.

In this connection it is to inform you that the above item was delivered to me on 19.08.2016. As i was going to my native place to see my ailing mother at jhansi i couldn’t opened the item. I returned on 09.09.2016.

When i opened the cartoon i was shocked to see that the bill no.[protected] dtd. 16.08.2016 was made in favor of sunflame glass top but the item delivered to me was of prestige make.

Which was not good, i think, i was cheated.

In view of above, it is requested that either the item replace with sunflame as i have not ordered for prestige or the bill may be made in favor of prestige make.

An early action in the matter is solicited.

Abhinandan kr. Swarnkar

Order Number [protected]
                                    Rajastani Kurtha's

Has been ordered and delivered on 01.09.2016 but we have received different sizes what we have ordered is not received t. Hence we intimated and complained to your people over phone to exchange the product with in the half an hour of received product.

Even after complaining so many times your people, Your people are responded to before 15days back that they will agreed to send "XXL size Leggings " and receive the Kurthas before 19.09.2016 but still not done it. Hence we are re-complaining this. So kindly do the needful.

If this hapens in "Homeshop18" they will do it with in a day. you people are very neglacting. It made me unhappy and unsatisfying also.
                                    Sep 21, 2016
                                    Semi Garg's response
                                    My Contact no.. [protected]
                                    Please don't purcahse any product from the Star CJ, Its a fake product provider . I am sumit. I booked a product and when i checked my product quality and on tv product quality is not same. and when i call the customer care to regarding this, he/she argue with me .
                                    Hi Semi,

Shop CJ India
                                    I ve placed an order via mobile to purchase tablate, and i decided not to have the same product due to some circumstances, so kindly cancel the order.please accept my request

Order no:[protected]
                                    docket no: [protected]

PRASANTH G

Sir
                                      I ordered intex aqua twist mob from shop cj on 17sep. I got it on 21sep. But that pice was defected. Speakers not works. I complain on 23sep . but shop cj do nothing. They give me cervise center no which not work. Before order shop cj said that if there any defect they replace or give money back as I want. But don't do. Ship cj said first I have to go at cervise center compalsuary .after that they decided to replace it or not. But shop cj cheated. Don't do as they say.
                                      Solve my problem.
                                      Send your person to take this defected pic n give my money back.
                                      Do as u say. Don't forget what u say before order. Its not good for your service.
                                      Solve my problem as soon as possible.
                                      My order no
                                      Con me [protected]
                                      SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      My maharaja whiteline grinder stop working and it is under warranty.plz send a technichian for it.it is not working properly.
                                      Hi Rohan,

Shop CJ India

We had placed an order for 3 bedsheets on the 3rd september and received it on 6th september. Dissatisfied with the product we called up shop cj for the package to be returned. Till date there has not been any action taken by them. Even after repeated complaints on their number. The pick up has not been arranged. Kindly arrange for immediate pickup so that refund can be initiated.
                                        Order no.[protected],
                                        Docket no. [protected]

Kiran,
                                        Sep 20, 2016
                                        dhineshkumar008's response
                                        So do not purchase any product in shop cj...
                                        Guys be aware
                                        I purchase a product double bed mattress protector on dated 09/08/2016 order no. [protected] from shopcj.com but i got a wrong product i called them hundreds of time everytime they said your problem would solved within 24 to 48 hours but there is no response from here side now for that more than one month over problem is same
                                        1.I Was Ordered Magnum shirts pack of -6 price -1699 through SHOP CJ, product quality was very very poor.
                                        2.Disappointment with Delivery.
                                        3.After Received Customer Service Was to bad.
                                        4.Not Worthy Product.