Spicejet And Goibibo — Refund of cancelled Flight ticket

Pune Metropolitan Area, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 DipjyotiM
I booked a to and fro spice jet ticket through GOIBIBO from Pune to Guwahati and back Guwahati to pune on 3rd NOV, 2014.After a few days I got an email from spice jet that my flight SG 894/SG 219 dated 23-Jan-2015 from Guwahati-Delhi-Pune has been cancelled due to operational reason on 25/12/2014.Then I called GO-IBIBO to seek my refund.They asked me to call spice jet and tell them to start the refund process.Accordingly I called them and asked spice jet to start the refund process on 7 Jan 2015.The executive of spice jet with whom I was talking informed me that she had initiated the refund process and I will get refund within next 30 working days.On 10 Feb, 2015 again I called GOIBIBO to know the status of my refund process.Then The executive of GOIBIBO told me that the refund process has not been initiated by spice jet till then.Then on 15 FEb I tried many times to call GOIBIBO to know the status but unable to contact them.I am confused now what to do.Please help. I am attaching the related document herewith.

Refund of cancelled Flight ticket

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings from Goibibo.com

Kindly note that we are checking the issue and will revert by maximum Monday EOD.

Thanks and regards