Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023
Complaints 19322

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1964

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 10

[protected] ..He contact me today and you are selected for operations coordinator role in Amazon. Pay 2000 for 2 T shirts and Laptop arrival at tomorrow before that you have to sign the documents which was sent to you ...Image shown below and also his mobile number[protected]
Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered my fitness peanut butter from Amazon but I received different item after that i registered a complaint through customer service but they can’t respond and rejected my request and blocked my account and I received a mail from Amazon that is i violations of such policies on my account.
    Order number[protected]
    Order name- my fitness peanut butter natural crunchy
    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered below product from Amazon which was supposed to be delivered on 17th November 2022.

Product Details:
      Dell WM118 Wireless Mouse, 2.4 Ghz with USB Nano Receiver, Optical Tracking, 12-Months Battery Life, Ambidextrous, Pc/Mac/Laptop - Black.
      Sold by: Appario Retail Private Ltd

Order Details:
      Got below details after tracking my order.
      Shipped with Amazon
      Tracking ID:...

Camera quality not good show in picture...mobile get hanged, after restarting it's took more time to turn on...some time flash light turned on automatically, started blinking / flickering. that time flash light touch not working..
      #NOTE informed to Amazon customer care executives they fixed technical visit on 17/11/22. But there is no one else. Contact information is not working. I try to get those numbers no use.
      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Camera quality not good show in picture..
        mobile get hanged, after restarting it's took more time to turn on..some time flash light turned on automatically, started blinking / flickering. that time flash light touch not working..#NOTE informed to Amazon customer care executive they fixed technical visit..17/11/22 but the contact number is not working.. try to reach not use.
        I send my contact information about it too.
        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

2 Pairs Reusable Shoe Covers, Antislip Water Resistant Overshoes Silicone Rubber Shoe Cover Protectors for Kids, Men, Women - US Size 4-10 (Large, Black)
          Sold by: Vilro india
          99.00
          i order this item in october 18 2022, and when i get the item i opened it and see a pack of maggie noodles, the seller was fake and amazon was cheating do not accepting returns, i had called customer care the tell will pick up in 1 day no one came for pick up and why cheating like this

Amazon Return ID: DlGJRJpwRRMA
            Order ID:[protected]
            Sony Extra Bass MDR-XB450AP Headphones (Red)
            Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The carrier for this pickup did not contact me and updated the status as as return pickup verification failed. Please arrange the rescheduling for the return pickup and replace the item.
              Amazon Return ID: DlGJRJpwRRMA
              Order ID:[protected]
              Sony Extra Bass MDR-XB450AP Headphones (Red)
              Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased, smart watch from Amazon site which was purchased on 26th October. On the same day I connected with Amazon Customer support regarding the product color is different, then they asked for replacement and I asked the if possible refund it. Then they said it was possible and it was Initated. And the picked the product from me. Now they are saying we can't issue the refund and the product which you purchased was disposed and the disconnect the call.
                Product price is Rs.2799
                Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Only Fraud Guys contacted me . No response from Amazon.

On October 13, 2022, I ordered a ZEBRONICS Zeb Sonic BAR 100 in a great Indian sale. 20.10.2022, was delivered as done. That day I was not at home, so my mom accepted the Purcell. When I came home at that time, I saw in the box the same brand but a different model I had received from Amazon.
                  And I'm contacting the Amazon support team, and they are transferring my call to the specialist team and telling me that we are investigating...

I have ordered a Samsung phone on 11th Nov and the delivery date was 14th Nov. Today 16th Nov and the product has not yet delivered. Even they are not updating the tracking details. It shows "Out for delivery". Delivery agent also says he is not able to find the package.

15000 recharge fooling the assigning the task
                    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a RAM stick which is a
                      16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM PC4-25600 CL22 2Rx8 1.2V 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop Notebook RAM Memory Module M471A2K43DB1-CWE

It has failed and stopped working. Samsung RAM has 3 years warranty and your Product page claims LIFE TIME WARRANTY as well. I already contacted the Manufacturer Samsung and they have asked me to get back to Amazon who in turn asked me to get a Service Denial Letter . I got the SERVICE DENIAL LETTER but amazon keeps delaying the issue with reasons like your photo was not clear and so on. I have called every 2 days for the past 3 weeks to no avail.
                      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

. I have ordered one laptop to my office address, and the delivery agent who called me was told that he won’t be delivering it to the address I ordered . He has told no service to my ordered area. Even he has told me to come and collect the parcel from an area there he is available. Then I asked him regards his misbehaviour, he told if you are not coming and taking it from here you cancel it and second option he was given to me that he will give that parcel to nearby some shop that he is knowing and am not. Later he cancelled the order by himself . So I strongly requesting you to take action against him and resend my parcel to the address where I ordered. If not I will be moving legally, as it is a fault from your side.
                        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir I'm recently joined to Part-time Amazon marketing team (+91 [protected])
                          Also invested Lakh Above and Getting commission through wallet but Not Credited my account to till...
                          I think its Fraud team
                          Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order Number:[protected] i order boat airdopes 441 pro (blue edition) on27/9.I have received the defected product so that I return this product on 2/10, but pick up is delay then finally its picked up on 5/10 . then Amazon give me excuses about refund for not receiving correct product, but i have retuns correct product that i received but where's the actual problem is not told by customer care so i told them to reinvestigate for my refund, they further denied for it, this is not customer right, if customer return the correct product but problem in the amazon side shipment so customer is not responsible for it, and amazon told me to you are denied for refund, so what going on about my rights!!!
                            Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been purchased t OSEASAQUA Electric Prime Dolphin R O+ACTIVE COPPER Alkaline Technology Pure Water Mineral Booster Water Purifier and order id is[protected] on dated 07/02/2022 and installed on 10/02/2022. Since last 20, Oct-2022 the RO is not working so i call to supplier for warranty they told me we will send engineer but you pay 500 for visiting charge. if the product is in warranty period so why they demand for charge. for this i complain Amazon for many time but they also not provide solution till date. Kindly help me in this matter

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SBI be like (Lunch ke baad ana) same now @amazonIN @amazon @AmazonHelp be like ( sir your payment will be refund in your bank account in 5 to 7 working days)
                                I ordered elgato hd60 on 22 of September and it’s came 24th September then elgato was not working that’s why I return on 25th of sep then @AmazonHelp said they send me cheque they also told me to wait 10 days for cheque, and i wait 15days cheque not came when i went to post office of our area they said cheque already returned with no reason, then i call @AmazonHelp on 11th of October to cancel that cheque and the guy said (ok it will cancel and money will in your bank account in 7 to 10 days) money not came in 10 days then i call again @AmazonHelp on 21st of October to ask what’s going on then @AmazonHelp said please wait till 27 of October, i call again in 26 then they again said please wait 5 to 7 working days and also @AmazonHelp promise me to return money on 3 November it’s more then 1 month and when i call today guess what they told me please wait 5 to 7 working day

Amount Withdraw From Online Mall Orders but still pending