Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Load

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1184)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

BSNL Prepaid Mobile — continuous deduction of rs 20 without any reason

kunjal
on 12 feb near about 11 pm , a message from[protected] saying (you will be charged rs 20 for download) and deducted that amount...
Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

thamarai selvan
Sir, my bsnl phone number is[protected] and it was not working since past 8 months. i have complained over 198 and in concerned exchange. but no response. I am paying the rentals unnecessarily. The line man replied irresponsibly.

What can i do?

To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in, [protected]@bsnl.co.in
Cc: "brooke field" <[protected]@dominosin.com>
Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 8:20 PM

hai,
this is anish from dominos pizza brooke field, we have around 8 bsnl land line connection in which only for 4 lines r working.
our phones are dead from janaury 08, we had lodged a complaint servral times to brooke field bsnl sevice providers,
we had informed to the indira nager bsnl service providers,

but every thing is in waste, sir we r strugling from last 6months no bsnl service is helping us,

but we r getting bils for all the 4 dead lines

plz connect the line or disconnect the lines

details are given below,

[protected] = working
[protected] .working

The least option to let you know

Anish
our official bsnl landline telephone no[protected] is non functional . there are no incoming call being received and it occasionally start functioning but
after one or two call it does not work. This status exist for the last eight months without any improvment. Repeated complaint have been of no avail.
pl help to make the telephone functional as this is important official telephone wherein student has to make calls for their future career.

Sharma Deepak Kumar Sharma
    Su: - Return of deposie
    My Land Line tel. No.[protected]
    Consumer No. MPBPL 92120590 dtd.24.12.1992
    Address: - Deepak Kumar Sharma
    72 'C' - 3, B - Setor, Berkhera, BHEL
    Bhopal 462 021

Maine BHEL, Bhopal se retire hone per uprokt quarter jama kara, Is liye mane apna uprokt land Line tel. No.[protected] Office of SDO (Phones) Piplani ko certificate No. 1097 dtd. 14.10.2009 ke antergat jama kar diya. jiski suchana Sub Divisional Engineer Custmer Service Center, Govind pura, Bhopal ko GVPCDT / 16995 dtd. 14.10.2009 ke antergat di gai. Jiske bad New Market Telephone office e Accout Officer ke computer per hi entry karai. Lekin hamara phone Net se disconnect nahi hone ke karn Bill aa raha hai.
    Jan. 2010 ko reminder application dene ke awjood ill aa gay.
    is karan hamara deposite releise nahi ker rahe hai.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:04:03

BSNL, Bhopal — Refund of Security deposit

I had landline connection[protected] of BSNL which I surrendered in October 2009. The refund of security deposit for telephone, STD and internet is still awaited.
    P.K.Keshava
    Mob: [protected]

dr. m.d.lad
      in june 2009 the reqest from bsnl broadband office for test the games on demand which were free for next three months and you can cancelled it whenever you want. but i couldn't download their free games , insted of this in the bill of sept, oct 09 bsnl, chinchwad(pcntd branch) included the charges of the games on demand rs.200 per month. i personaly went to the regional office and wanted to submit the complaint but the authorities refused to take the application & told me to cancel games from their website and as per the cancellation rules and i got the cancelled report also. But again in the month of dec.09 and jan 2010 we recived the bsnl bills again included the charges of games on demand 200 per month. So please note our request, our telephone no. [protected] same for bsnl land line and bsnl broadband . again requesting you to cancel the charges and give the refund of total 950 rs.

bhanu prakash joshi
        I am using your BB 750+ home plan from last 4 months, I am gov. employee so i applied for 20% discount under your BB scheme. I got discounted bill tiil december 2009.You sent me full bill in January 2010 what about my discount?. Bsnl is a reputed organisation how could these kind of error happens.Please correct my bill .

Bhanu
        Ph.no [protected]
        almora u.k

sangeeth kumar
          I have been BSNL since many months.Now these days I am thinking to quit this provider , eagerly waiting for implementation of FNP service to change my service provider.(here i want to mention one more thing , bsnl knows the fact that many of their customers are thinking the same, thus it is delaying FNP deliberately.)
          Let me explain the cause for my frustration.
          My mobile no is [protected] , a user of bsnl andhrapradesh state.
          When ever i changes my sim into any phone 2 Rs is deducted without any usage.I am using two mobiles one is nokia N81 and the other is nokia 1208 .I called customer care many times , they simply says every time that Confirm SIM service option is set on your phone ,change the setting and your problem will be solved, in fact i had checked many times - many ways , confirm sim service actions is set to 'No'.
          Previously i had made complaints complaints also the last complaint was ref: AP[protected]
          Still my problem is exists.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

saurabh asthana
            I, one of the regular customer of BSNL Prepaid Services activated GPRS by sending the handset details as NOKIA 5220 send to 58355 for activation but found "format not supported" as service reply repeatedly and even on asking the customer care(struggling and waiting for several hours/days) could not find any solution to my problem. Please guide me on this issue as pocket internet is of great help now a days.

Saurabh
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

k.c.babu
              yesterday i have recd my cell bill ,(a/c no.[protected],charged rs.100/- for miscellaneous charges,i have paid all billing correctly.
              but what reason you have charged rs,100/- i am verymuch dissatisfied. i will paid december-09 bill on
              10.12.09 rs.260/-rept no.2 at komarapalayam-641926 post office and january-10 bill also paid on 15.1.10 rept no.3
              at komarapalayam-641026 postoffice,hence charged the miscellaneous amount please cancelled
              i am expecting to your early solution.
              k.c.babu-[protected]
              [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

BSNL Broadband — Temporary Disconnect problem

Rajesh Doshi
                I am a subscriber of bsnl boradband services at Rajkot(Gujarat). I often get disconnected from network at an interval of say...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Broadband

BSNL ROHTAK Landline Phone — Shifting of Telephone No.245522

RAVINDER
                My request dt. 24-11-09 regarding shifting of Telephone No.[protected] , I am sorry to say that same has not...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

srisang24
                I am the subscriber of BSNL having the mobile number [protected].my number has been subscribed for "music station service 12630033 " without my knowledge . I am charged Rs.19/- per month in spite of my repeated request for unsubscription for the service nothing has happened . pls take steps to unsub the music station service 12630033 .
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:53:53
                I am the subscriber of BSNL (UP west circle) having the mobile number [protected].my number has been subscribed for "hindu devotional service 12555" without my knowledge . I am charged Rs.65/- to till date. request for unsubscription for the service nothing has happened . pls take steps to unsub the hindu devotional service 12555.
                I am a subscriber of BSNL (Bangalore). My number is [protected]. Please unsubscribe the music station 12630033.

Sanjeev Dutt

I am having a Land line of BSNL at my residence. Land line number is 2230662 and is through Lajpat Nagar Exchange. Since last one month or so I am facing multiple problems like sudden earthing in line, disturbance during talk and sudden cut of line during talk. Since last 10 days, the number is lying DEAD and even on complaining on 198 on o2nd February 2010, the complaint is still unattended. Kindly like to see into the matter at the earliest lest I am forced and bound to surrender the connection due to improper and non-hospital attitude of your office/service providers.

Thanking you, Sir

Sanjeev Dutt
                  Flat No. AT - 2, Guru Nanak Tower,
                  118/183, Kaushalpuri,
                  KANPUR - 208012
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Manju Chowdhry
                    My bsnl gurgaon landline no[protected] has no dial tone since last one month. I have registered complaint at 198 & 1500 but no one has turned up or rectified the fault till date

BSNL Land line Phone — No Dial Tone

In Mahagama Exchange Of GODDA district, under Dumka, Jharkhand. My Land line phone[protected] has no dial tone since last three months due to cable cut.also nearly 200 lines have same problem, but no proper action has been taken to rectify the problem. After that rental charges of telphones have been charged by honourable TDM office.This is the position.One -day I want to surrender my phone on the basis of negligance taken by the department, but no authority is ready to rectify the problem.In this Position What I have to do?
                    My bsnl Ropar (Punjab) landline no[protected] has no dial tone since last four days. I have registered complaint at 198 & 1500 but no one has turned up or rectified the fault till date
                    B.R.Singh, SDE(PG) O/O PGM Kalyan Telephone Bhavan Kala talao Kalyan 421 301

Dear Mr. Singh,

I am a land line BSNL: user and my phone no is[protected].

For the past one week my landline is dead and after making complaints every single day the only computerised answer I get is [protected]-your line is dead due to technical fault. there is no human being we can talk to as no customer care person comes on the line after even holding the line for 10 whole minutes.

It is absolutely ridiculous that BSNL boasts of hitch free service but at every step there are pot holes. Even our bills are sent on or after due dates and when we complaint they say go to Kalyan. Tell me is there no one in Vasai who can handle our greiviences.

I will bring up this matter in the consumer's forum if my phone is not started within the next 2 days. If you were in my place how would you react?

Please help get my phone started as somebody recommended your name and said u have always got the work done.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs Nair.

Vasai -w

[protected].
                    my bsnl landlineno:[protected] has no dialtone a/c no:[protected] amount 1027.63 deposited on 20 .7.2011.

due date was30.7.2011
                    p.p.agarwal

BSNL Prepaid 12555 SMS Unsubscribe — unsbuscricbe sms 12555

CH P S SITARAMA RAJU
                      Respected Sir/Madam,
                      I,Ch. Phani sree Sitarama Raju ,am a customer of BSNL prepaid mobile services bearing the number...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

M/s AMIT GAS SERVICE, S.M.PALLY, MALDA (WEST BENGAL)-732101, BSNL NO. 03512-266235 — DELAY IN DELIVERY OF CYLINDER

PARTHA SARATHI ROY
                      With kind regards, I have state that we are very much disturbed and not satisfied with booking and delivery of...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Gas Stations

Arvind Gupta
                      With due respect,it is to inform you that I had paid the my mobile no. [protected] bill of amount Rs.458/- to BSNL through the internet banking on dated 20/03/09 by my A/C No.[protected] of SBI Rura ,Kanpur Dehat.
                      But the above mentioned bill had been paid by SBI 3 days later means on dated 23/03/09 to BSNL . Therefore my mobile service had been disconected and it had reconected with restoration fee of amont Rs.484/-.
                      So kindly requesting you to pay my loss of Rs.484/- . I will be highly obliged to you.
                      Thanking You.

Your's
                      Arvind Gupta
                      Satyam Medical Store Rura,
                      Kanpur Dehat
                      Mobile No. [protected]
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

CellOne — outgoing calls barred even after payment

madhucon projects ltd
                        dear sir,

We wish to inform that, we are having corporate group wide cell one connections. however the bills...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Yogesh kumar
                        i am yogesh kumar from punjab district patiala belong to city patran . sir , i want to tell you that interent any web sites is not opening from many days . i always use the internet by mobile phone not broandband. If i consult with the customer care centre of bsnl employees not good behave with us and always they always cut our mobile phone while we talk with customer care

i hope on you this complaint will be solved by this Email that i sent you by Yogesh kumar [protected]

i think it is my second time i am sending you compalint because first time i am not sure that my complant has reached or not?
                        i am yogesh kumar from punjab district patiala but belong to city patran. sir, i want to tell you that i always use the internet by Mobile phone but not broadband ..from many days internet's any web sites is not opening and if i consult with the bsnl customer care employees not good behave with us and some time times they cut our phone..

second thing is that internet speed is very very poor of Bsnl . opening any site is different thing but at least customer care centre employees should good behave with us my mobile number is [protected]
                        solve the problem
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Santhosh C. Mathews
                          I am a victim of BSNL corruption. I have my broadband connection from Bhoirwadi exchange, Dombivli -west.
                          No DSL lamp for over a week and the line man shouts angrily over the telephone that I have complained at 198. I made several visits to this deserted office - to get the reply saab aaya nahi! The telephone also was dead in the beginning now the telephone works. I also got some "hint" about "saab ko milo" "Saab log aisa Hai" from the line man with a boast "mera kaam thekko". If you want these services intact you have to make the customary direct or indirect payments other than your monthly rental. I made several complaints to the customer grievance portal of Kalayan Telecoms to understand that it corruption is not a superficial but a deep rooted problem here. Today the "Lord" of this exchange made a visit - rather unnecessary visit to check my computer - at a time I was in my work place (3:30 pm.). He then shouted at me over the phone that now I have to call him to get assistance - an assistance after 14 days - that too the mistake is not in my computer but BSNL machine. When I take the connection it now goes up to verifying user name and password. They have taken the assistance of private operators to harass BSNL customers - to destroy our computers and extract money. It is a very dangerous nexus between government departments and private computer companies to rob and extract money from ignorant BSNL Customers. I got this connection of BSNL broadband after waiting for over 5 years after bookings for it.
                          This is not my first experience of disconnection for more than two weeks in two years but the sixth experience. Broadband is a good avenue to extract money better than the old times when BSNL had the complete monopoly over its customers. I do not know what happens in other exchanges but this exchange is totally corrupt. The line man asked me to disconnect the line if I am not satisfied with the services but I am waiting with hope that my grievance will be addressed in the new emerging India and will get justice.
                          Due to some unavoidable reason I am unable to continue my broadband connention

Several times Broadband line disconnected without any reason, complain given to Dusya in punjab. But nobody came for checking or rectifying errors. My business is suffering due to connectivity. So we decided to disconnect broadband line W.e.f 18.93.2010. Telephone Number is [protected]

Please pass necessary orders to person concern to do the needful, also instruct to the account department to refund my security amount .

Sukhwant Singh
                            My landline number is[protected]. I have been using bsnl broadband and was able to check my usage. In may 2009, i subscribed iptv on the same connection and got new password and user ID. since then i am unable to check my usage. It says that portal id and password are invalid... How to get the real portal id and password for my broadband connection?? pls help me asap