EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care
Easy Trip Planners Pvt. Ltd.

EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care

Easy Trip Planners Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterYoutube
460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Awesome

EaseMyTrip.com related photos (260)

EaseMyTrip.com Complaints & Reviews

pankaj_gargin
Hi, I tried booking a ticket on 31st july through easemytrip.com. Money got deducted my account but no ticket was booked, customer care representative told me that my refund is already processed and will be done in 3 working days. I called up again on 5th July, they said it'll be done by 6th July. when I called today they said the refund is not yet processed. we'll have to initiate it now. even after asking repetedly they are not giving me any request# and saying "you'll recieve an email in 10 minutes" I did not get any email from them yet. DOB: 31 July amount: 5922 net banking - HDFC Bank Passenger Name: brij behari lal garg Regards, Pankaj
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-07 11:52:39
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Nov 05, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope that your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or for any query you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can drop us a mail on [protected]@easemytrip.com We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future.

Rajeev Bhargava
    First time I booked flight with them . I cancelled ticket on line and never was told or warned that I will not get refund. While buying ticket non refundable ticket was not mentioned . Now they say spice jet will not refund . I checked on yahoo and MMY trip and even with spice jet, this ticket is refundable . I have taken print out of all conditions. EMT do not wish to refund as they are crooks and lure customer with no processing fee Never buy from them . Such crooks should be out of business will file matter in court . Let spice jet also disown them as their agent rajeev
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-11 02:15:12
    EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Nov 05, 2018

This is not the experience we want you to have. We hope that your issue has been resolved. For any further assistance or any other query you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future.
    nothing was resolved

Gaurav56316
      Dear Sir/Maam,

We would like to register complaint against easemytrip, as we have made booking for Flight from Nagpur-Bengaluru-Nagpur to & fro vide there confirmation id no. 2505141UV8M5LG6 @ Rs 13, 393.00, but after booking they are again demanding Rs 1, 000.00 for confirmation of the same booking.

Please help us.

We request you to please share your booking details on our what's app escalation number [protected]. It will help us in assisting you better.

Thanks!

anishnagpal
        ON the website easemytrip.com, they have clearly mentioned that they will pay 10 times the fare difference, in case the fare on their website is higher than any other website. On[protected] While trying to book a ticket for chandigarh lucknow sector for[protected], i found a difference in fares, I called them up, (Mr rajesh) they suggested me to send them screenshots, which i did. I had specifically asked them and they have told me that the 10 times fare difference scheme is for both -the customers who have made booking and customers who are still to make a booking. The difference in fare is more than Rs 1000, so they had to pay more than Rs 10000, now they are making excuses Regards Anish [protected]

fallse promise
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-12 20:12:09
        EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Nov 05, 2018

We would like to inform you that this is unlikely to happen and in very rare case it happens that the fares of other websites or the portal are lower than ours. Whenever in future you find the lowest fare on any other site we request you to please share the comparison screenshots either on our whats app number [protected] or you can drop us a mail at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely book your tickets in the best possible fare.

samindas
          I booked a return tickets from Delhi to Guwahati on 12/10/2013. First I have transferred an amount of Rs. 20948.00. After that They have issued me a confirmation ID as 121013NHO0TS6O4 . But later they had phoned me and said that They cannot issue the tickets at that rate . They have asked me to deposit another Rs. 2600/- for the tickets. Now I want to know that is this a clear indication of forgery . They first show in their webpage the lower amount for the tickets but after you have transferred the amount they have refuse to get you the tickets. Still they have the lowest rates for the tickets.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-09 09:24:30
          EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Nov 05, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope that your query has been resolved. We would also like to inform you that as the fares of the flights are dynamic so it can be changed at any point of time. In future whenever you make the booking with us and your booking is in pending you can directly ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will definitely assist you on priority.

imajid
            I have an agency from Easemytrip, but the company does not give any commision on transactions. Also, incorrect balance is updated after deductions of transaction amount thereby causing loss to me.

I have been writing mails and complaining about the same to the compnay, but no action as yet. The only resposne I am getting is that the concerned department will look into it.

I wish to terminate the agency and get refund of my deposit amount.

Reagrds,

Majid
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-10 23:05:52
            EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Nov 05, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope that your query has been resolved. For any other assistance you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com so that we can assist you in a better way. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future.

Ramesh Damani
              I booked air ticket for 2 persons thru Ease MY Trip. com web site from Nagpur to Goa by Indigo flight no. 6_E-418 for 28th December 2012, for which they charged me Rs. 18331, which I paid by my credit card on 1-9-12. In October, 2012, there was a news report in the newspapers that the direct flight from Nagpur to Goa was cancelled by Indigo.So, I enquired with Ease my trip. com about this,on which ,they asked me to contact the concerned airlines. When I contacted Indigo, they adjusted me in another flights for which they issued me a new air ticket with a fare of Rs. 10724.I asked them for the efund of excess fare, to which they asked me to contact the ease my trip.com. I wrote to them on December 8 by e-mail to refund me difference in fare, i.e. Rs.[protected]=Rs. 7607 and credit the same to my credit card. By their e- mail dated 18 december, they have refused to refund me the excess amount of Rs. 7607, saying that I have taken reaccomodation option. I have not taken any reaccomodation option. I had told Indigo that since you have cancelled the direct flight, give me alternate flights so that I can reach Goa, as scheduled, which they did by giving me separate flights from nagpur to mumbai and mumbai to goa. I therefore request you to kindly take up the matter with ease my trip .com and get me the refund of Rs. 7607.Thanking you,
              Yours Faithfully,
              Ramesh Damani
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-20 02:09:35
              EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Nov 05, 2018

We hope that your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any assistance or any query you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority. W also assure you that you will not be facing any such kind of issues in future.

arup.sarmah
                I booked two tickets from this site called easemytrip.Com on 6th oct 2012. These tickets were for my parents who were coming guwahati to delhi on 5th nov. The timing according to them was 18.15 hours.

On the said date ie 5th nov. My parents reached the guwahati airport well ahead of time at 16:30 hrs. But to they received a big jolt when they were informed by the airline staff that the flight they booked the tickets for have already left at 15:35 the same day. My father then had to pay the current ticket at the airport itself to keep his travel schedule intact. (He had to pay an amount of rs.15,546 on top of what I had already paid to the website).

Now when I contacted the website for refund of the money (the current ticket price of rs.15,546) they simply told me that the amount wont be refunded to me because the subject line of the mail accompanying ticket read as 'reissue done inr 3000/-(Must be re-confirm by airlines)'. One would obviously detect the grammar mistake in the line. But nowhere in the line it was mentioned that the buyer needs to call the airline for reconfirmation. The line simply means that the airline would reconfirm the booking.
                None the less these thugs or semi-literate bunch of people now are refusing to refund the amount despite my calls/Mails to reason with them.

Now irrespective of the subject line (the grammar mistake and the meaning aside), can the site send a ticket with wrong information to the buyers in the first place?
                is there no accountability of these sites?
                is it one of those 'fly-by-night' operators, who are just muddying the industry.

I am going to file a case against them in the court any which ways, but I thought it would be also good option to publicize and expose easemytrip.Com and their kinds, so that they will think twice before cheating somebody else.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-11 11:43:18
                EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Nov 05, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope that your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. You can directly ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can drop us a mail at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority and we also assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

brijeshchiranjavi
                  I am a serviceman and can rarely give time to my family but every year during holidays, I plan a leisure trip to break the monotony of life. I don’t come with a big budget, so always planned my trip at own. But there was a feeling of dissatisfaction. One of my friends recommended me to book a tour package from Ease My Trip, which is not only cheap but also known for its excellent services.
                  I booked a one week tour package of Kashmir that was including of transportation, car rentals, lodging, sight-seeing and arrival-departure transfer. They booked a houseboat for us to stay right amidst Dal Lake. It was truly a beautiful experience that also completely fitted into small budget. My whole family was happy, I was happy. Thank you Ease My Trip for making me happy.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-13 04:56:19
                  EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Nov 05, 2018

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your association and wish to make your every journey memorable with us. For any other assistance or any query you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you in a better way.
                  best travel service provider I have ever seen at very affordable prices...

parulbharatiya
                    I love travelling but always bad at planning a trip. Whenever I contacted any travel agency for this, they cheated me poorly. I was fade-up of their promise breaking attitude. This time I contacted Ease My Trip with the same perception to get unprofessional services. But they proved me wrong, guys I had wonderful experience that we had at our Golden Triangle Trip booked through Ease My Trip.
                    They suggested whole thing about the trip, from flight booking to car rentals and from providing accommodation to giving an amazing sight-seeing experience. Everything offered by Ease My Trip shown their positive and professional attitude towards their clients. I must say that this travel n tour company thinks 100 times about the customer’s satisfaction and does its best to make your trip memorable.

EaseMyTrip-Creating Beautiful Memories
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-09 22:33:36
                    Dear Ma'am,

We hope that you liked our services. We wish to make your every journey memorable. For any further assistance or for any query you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you in a better way.

anushkabajaj123
                      Earlier I used to take all my tour related services from a reputed and established travel company but last few times, they disappointed to me badly. Therefore, this time I chose www.easemytrip.com for a tour of Himachal during summer vacation of my kids. Believe me; their highly professional and courteous services won my heart:. They booked a hotel that was not only close to tourist attraction points of the city but also made us overwhelmed with its pleasant surroundings and outstanding amenities,. Besides, customer support executives were in our personal touch to check about our next movements.

In my whole life, I have never seen such combination of personal attention and professional approach:. Viewing the website of Ease My Trip, I haven’t thought they can give such services but I changed my mind now and definitely will contact www.easemytrip.com for next tour planning.

Easemytrip - Excellent deals and fulfilling commitments
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-08 17:58:06
                      Dear Ma'am,

Thank You for your appreciation. We hope that your query has been resolved. For any further assistance or any query you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us on [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.

rajneeshaggarwal6
                        EaseMyTrip.com is an easy to use booking site. Recently, I booked a trip from Delhi to Goa with a return ticket. After looking at many other websites, I found that EaseMyTrip provides best deals in flight booking. This was my first booking on EaseMyTrip and you can bet it will not be my last. I found this website to be a great buy and the services that given to me on my trip was great. I will be sure to tell my friends and relatives about this website for their booking.

When I was making booking on this website, I have never run into any major problems with the airlines or hotels. But, I have only one complaint is that the website is lil slow and takes some more time on booking. Otherwise other services were excellent, after booking, i was not able to get my ticket confirmation to print and they promptly mailed me a copy. So I thank to whole team of EaseMyTrip for their prompt response and it is a joy to get real customer service.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-16 16:57:29

agarwalshishir4
                          I recently tried to book a flight from Bombay to Delhi with Makemytrip and Clear trip, for 28/04 showed 6.5k. But finally I booked through Easemytrip for 4k. They helped me out with no hassle and with a great attitude. I am pleased with my online booking made through Easemytrip, and chose that company from the others offered because of their efficiency. I always just book online so have never spoken to any travel agent. However, I want to say that I search constantly for the best fares and this time I hit the jackpot.
                          This is my first time flight booking through Easemytrip and will continue in the future. I have already referred this website to all of my friends and relatives for their future purchases. I am also planning on hotel booking for my trip and will surely use this website. I would like to say that I will be a loyal user of Easemytrip from this point going forward. I am very happy that I found this website today. Thanks for your low ticket fares. Thanks!!
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-14 01:20:45
                          EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Nov 05, 2018

Thank You for your appreciation. For any query or any assistance you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.

EaseMyTrip.com — Excellent Travel Service by EaseMyTrip [Resolved]

harpreets982
                            My name is Harpreet Singh, Just returned from a wonderful trip (Andaman Tour) booked through Easemytrip.com. Now, I want to...
                            Complaint category Travel & Vacations

PVNarayanan Nair
                            This is to request urgent refunding of my dues arising from cancellation(part-cancellation) of of my flight ticket for travel on 05/03/2012 on Jet Lite Airlines, as per confirmation number:[protected]FP for ticket as per Airline PNR No: S2-BBSXID. The original booking was for myself and my wife. My wife's travel was cancelled on 28.02.2012 and I was told that the fare would be refunded after deducting legitimate cancellation charges forthwith. However, the refunding is not done so far in-spite of a couple of my reminders on-line. This is to request urgent refunding of my dues without further delay.
                            PVNarayananNair
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-25 23:51:05
                            EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Nov 15, 2018
                            Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
                            Please contact us at our WhatsApp number i.e [protected] so that we can assist you better on the same.

EaseMyTrip.com — appreciate the service offered by easemytrip [Resolved]

raiapoorvarai
                              I am Apoorva Rai, appreciate the service offered by Salim. He sorted out my ticket problem without any hassles. He was extremely...
                              Complaint category Airlines

www.Easemytrip.com — Money debited for failed booking and yet not refunded after 10 days [Resolved]

isha.india

I had booked an online return ticket for 3 ppl on 6th Jan'2012, from Bangalore - Ahmadabad from 10th...
                              Complaint category Airlines

EaseMyTrip.com — Bad service + malfunctional website

gauravshrinivas
                              Very Bad experience from www.easemytrip.com

This is the second time. Last time i had placed the request for...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Travel Agents

Easemytrip.in — lesser refund in cancellation of tickets [Resolved]

anup_urfriend
                              I had booked tikects from CCU - Del - CCU from easemytrip.in wherein I had paid Rs. 15920/- for CCU - DEL (Spicejet, PNR LB12EM)...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Airlines

dalje80
                              I had booked my Tickets thru EasemyTrip.com and Easemytrip.in. Somehow due to change in travel plans I had to cancel my Tickets. The cancellation was confirmed by Easemytrip vide a mail to me but after hefty cancellation charges (much higher than other sites) The tickets were cancelled on 11th Sept'11 and they assured me that the refund will be processed in few days.....but SURPRISE SURPRISE today is 22nd Sept'11 and till now the refund has not been credited to my account..There is one Mr. Rishab in their refunds section for payments made thru netbanking, who has been LYING to me since past 4 days that "sir ur cheque has been prepared and sent for deposition in your account". Yesterday he even told me that sir I am mailing you the details of your refund with cheque no etc......BUT GUESS WHAT....the mail also has not come till now....He is a one BIG LIAR and so is this site. Today I have called 4 times to their refund section at [protected] and 4 times they have DISCONNECTED the call after making me hold the line for 10 mins and more every time. None of the time This so called liar Mr. Rishab spoke to me...Maybe he has run out of excuses or ideas to prolong the refund. PEOPLE I request you all not to book your tickets with this site as in case you cancel your tickets for whatsoever reason, EaseMytrip will take you for ride....They are a totally UNPROFESSIONAL SITE, TOTALLY MISMANAGED AND GRAVELY LACKING IN CUSTOMER SERVICE ETIQUETTE. They are also so so so much technologically backward company.....I do not know when the refund (Rs. 24000 something) will be given to me but pray and say everybody to BEWARE of Easemytrip.....Do not book tickets of any kind from them.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-25 04:31:30
                              EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Nov 15, 2018
                              We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
                              Please WhatsApp us on [protected] with your booking details so that we can assist you better on the same.

Recently Discussed

(17 minutes ago)
                                Connecting All India, Theresumework.com/
                                payment not received scam / fraud company
                                (18 minutes ago)
                                OneAssist Consumer Solutions
                                Money deducted for wa privilege
                                (19 minutes ago)
                                Airtel
                                Got no refund after failed transaction
                                (19 minutes ago)