Electrolux India
PE Electronics Ltd

Electrolux India Customer Care

PE Electronics Ltd

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East)
Mumbai City District

Good

Electrolux India related photos (96)

Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews

L N Bapat
Dear Customer Care Manager,

Our Kelvinator Electrolux 235 Preminum refridgerator, Sr. No. 34716517, purchased on 20 March 2004 from Rawat Brothers, 1583, Sadashiv Peth, Pune 411030:

Problem: No cooling.

Complaint Nos.and detals of action thereon:
(1) 900IG08B29114: Change of Compressor, change of gas and one stabilizer fixed at our cost.

Result: Working did not improve

(2) 900IG08D16000 dated 26 April 2008: No response.

Several informal complaints lodged with Shri. Tanksale: Cell No. [protected], Shri. Vinay Singh Cell No. [protected] and others. Response -- nil.

At present the freezer is working but the lower compartment is not.

Please help urgently or we may have to take some legal measures.

With regards,

Yours sincerely,
L. N. Bapat

Soumyendubikash Mazumder
    On July 2006 I had purchased on Electrolux Freeze . On may 2007 I lodged complaint regarding door of my freeze. Service Center Engineer came verified and collected all the relevant documents and assured my withing 30 days door of my freeze will be replaced. To day is 29th April 2008. Nothing happend. I am pesting the e-mail which was sent to me by service centre head it will speak everything..
    From: [protected]@hyundaimail.com
    > To: [protected]@hotmail.com
    > CC: [protected]@videoconservice.com
    > Subject: Fw: DOOR OF MY FREEZE
    > Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:14:54 +0530
    > Dear Sir,
    > Sorry for the inconvenience & delay. Door of your refrigerator is in transit
    > from factory and will be changed in 7 days time.
    > Regards,
    > Sumeet Kejriwal
    > ----- Original Message -----
    > From: "Insta Service" <insta.[protected]@eklmail.com>
    > To: "sumeet Kejriwal" <[protected]@hyundaimail.com>
    > Cc: "salil kartha" <[protected]@videoconservice.com>; "sandhya"
    > <[protected]@rediffmail.com>
    > Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 5:04 PM
    > Subject: Fw: DOOR OF MY FREEZE
    > > Dear Mr Sumeet,
    > > Pls arrange to resolve this complaint Asap.
    > > Regards
    > >
    > >
    > > > A new Customer Services document has been sent to you from the Lotus
    > > Notes
    > > > Database 'Customer Services'.
    > > > You should reply to the customer and not to Customer Services. The
    > > > ========================================================================
    > > > This message (including any attachments) contains information that may
    > be
    > > > confidential and/or privileged. It is intended only for the person(s) to
    > > > whom it is addressed.
    > > > - If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
    > > > replying to this message with "Received in error" as the subject and
    > then
    > > > delete it from your mailbox.
    > > > - If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read,
    > > > print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it, and
    > any
    > > > unauthorized use may be unlawful.
    > > > The sender is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this
    > > > message when it has been transmitted over a public network, as Internet
    > > > communication is not secure.
    i would like to inform you that i have bought a freeze electrolux model no: E285FF ref/275 ltr mat silver from Great eastern appliances pvt ltd.on 14/04/2008via bill no HWH/CM/00252/08-09.

with refrence to the above i am facing some problem from my freeze, please look into the matter priority basis.

for your advance information we lodge several complaints no -6K[protected]dt[protected].

i talk to the company daily but no answer from conmpany

thanks

RAM GOPAL KEJRIWAL
    1/3/1, padmapukur lane
    3rd floor.flatno-305
    howrah-711109
    phone no-[protected]
    I HAVE 3 YEARS OLD FROST FREE ELECTROLUX DFF44 FREEZE. THE PROBLEM IS THERE IS NO COOLIN AND FREEZING IN IT. TECHNICIANS R ALSO HELPLESS PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM

Electrolux Kelvinator — Replacement of compressor under warranty [Resolved]

pushpal mazumder

This is to draw your kind attention that I had purchased a Refrigerator of Electrolux make (Model...

Gautam Verma
      Dear Sirs,

This is to bring to your immediate notice that I had purchased a 1.5 ton Electrolux window air-conditioner in April 2007 from M/s. Mahaveer Electronics, DLF Phase – 1, Gurgaon – 122002. Ever since I purchased it, I have faced numerous problems with the product. The AC has extremely poor cooling effects and occasionally, the cooling unit completely fails operation. When the engineer arrives to check the same, they are unable to locate the problem and no resolution is provided. Please find herewith mentioned the history of the case-

1. Within 7 - 10 days of its purchase, it stopped cooling. Upon raising a service request with the authorized service centre, your company’s engineers came and cleaned the vents to enhance cooling.
      2. Three months later, the AC stopped cooling once again and a 2nd service request had to be raised. This time, your engineers had to open the entire unit, fix a faulty part and refill gas too.
      3. One month after the 2nd repair, the AC stopped cooling a third time and a 3rd service request was raised. This time, the engineer was unable to trace any fault in the AC and no solution was found.
      4. Post the winter season of 2007, I recently attempted to switch on the air-conditioner however, in the middle of the night, the cooling completely failed and the air-conditioner became completely ineffective.
      5. Recently, a week ago, I called for customer service where an engineer visited my residence and serviced the unit. However, on Tuesday, 15th April 2008, the unit stopped cooling once again.

As a customer, I am completely disappointed with the quality of the product & customer service provided to me by your company. I had never expected that a globally recognized brand as Electrolux would provide such poor quality & run-of-the-mill products and customer service to its customers. I have completely lost faith in the credibility of your organization and would never recommend any Electrolux product to any of friends or family.

Looking at the situation, I would expect your organization to either replace my air-conditioner with a brand new, good working quality air-conditioner or provide me a full refund of the amount I spent while purchasing it. I am anticipating an expedited action from your end.
      I had booked a 1 ton window Ac from CSD Chennai on 2nd May 08.
      The service dealar Mr. Prithiviraj from Jai Hind associate Kodambakam had promised to deliver the item on 3rd May 08. Accordingly I booked a transport from Arakkonam to chennai on reaching the agent attitude was very bad. He did'nt deliver the item and even failed to response. The transportation expense occured was a big loss. I here by request to take sever action on the delar and provide my item deliver at free of cost to Arakkonam.

Air conditioner window — No resolution of complaint

I am a harrased customer of Samsung India. I registered my complaint for my Window AC & refrigerator on the dedicated customer care no.[protected]. After a lot of reminders and after having spoken to the supervisor at the given no. was a person sent to my residence who could not fix the problem and assured of coming back the next day to fix the problem but still No one has turned up. Having called him numerous time, he did not take my calls.

Having spoken to samsung and having once again registered my complaint today, i consider myself still on there mercy.
      What a biggest mistake i made in my life to buy a Samsung product.

Partha Chakraborty
        Dear Consuser Forum,
        Currently I reside in Pune. I bought a washing machine, an Electrolux product. The product was faulty. The company representative Mr Khirsagar inspected the product and commented that it needs to replaced. I have not got the replacement yet. The communication was happening for last 6 months approximately. I am being harrased continuously.

I need your help to sort this out.

Partha

Krishna Singh
          I have purchased a Electrolux Microwave oven on 16th March 2008. Model No-20EC80. Ever Since it is purchased it is giving me trouble. Within 3 minutes of operation it completely goes off (looks to be thermal cut-off) & comes back 5 minute thereafter with complete reset. I have registered a complaint with them vide complaint no-8042431 on 5th April 2008. The Engineer had visited me & said there is problem with some of the component & needs replacement it but it is out of stock with them at present.
          I think when I have got a defective piece, Company should replace me with a new unit. Pl. help me.

Krishna Singh
          same case with me
          I have purchased a Electrolux Microwave oven on 25th dec 2008. Model No-EM22EC80SS. Ever Since it is purchased it is giving me trouble. Within the 10 to 15 minutes of operation it completely goes off (looks to be thermal cut-off) & comes back after 1 to 2 hours thereafter with complete reset. I have registered a complaint with them and complaint no-7KA[protected] on 25 th April 2008. today it is 4th day since the Engineer has not come to my place.I used to call to the service center on a daily basis.they keep telling me that technician will be on the way to your place but he has not reached on the 5th day yet...
          i m sute I have got a defective piece, Company should replace me with a new unit. Pl. help me.
          SAME ISSUE WITH ME ALSO
          ELECTROLUX MICROWAVE OVEN EM25EG90SS Complaints - POOR QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER CARE
          Review all ELECTROLUX MICROWAVE OVEN EM25EG90SS complaints
          ELECTROLUX MICROWAVE OVEN EM25EG90SS
          Posted:[protected] by HARI KRISHNAN K [send email]
          POOR QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER CARE
          I had bought an ELECTROLUX MICROWAVE OVEN EM25EG90SS on 15.11.2008 from VIJAY SALES, GALLERIA VASHI.After 10 days and repeated followups one technician came to my home for demo.The fuse was tripping and the oven body was overheating.Without getting customer signature on the demo receipt he left.
          Today after around a week of follow up I took the oven to M/s.Vijaysales and they were not ready to take the material back also the Electrolux technician made false remarks of visiting my house thrice .He also said he had given me demo three times whic is absolutely wrong.
          I am not feeling safe to use this machine anymore as I have serious concerns abt the quality of the material as well as the trustworthiness of the staff.Customercare dept should understand the concern of the customer rather than convincing him with a substandard material.
          As a customer i felt more humiliated by their treatment rather than loss of my hard earned money.
          I even offered them the oven to keep as a demo piece (without any refund)at there showroom bcoz of the fact that the very sight of the material in my home shoots my Blood pressure.
          I have learnt my 2 mistakes
          1.Wrong make.
          2.Wrong shop.

Please let me know if you get the mail id of any electrolux directors

Rekha Dhar
            I used to be a proud owner of a 6.5 kgs maxclean washing machine which i purchased way back in 2001.
            Since it started giving me problems, i decided to go for an aqua fabriguard 6.2 kgs model in exchange of the old one.The aqua model was purchased by me on the 16 th of March from New Khosla Electronics, kolkata -47.The same was installed by your kolkata service engineer Mr.Indrajit on the 25 th.The spin tub of the new Aqua machine did not work and hence he suggested a machine replacement for which i agreed.I had to make repeated calls to your kolkata office and talked to many people whose names i have mentioned below;

Mr.P.Dey - M/S Varsha Refreigeration systems

Mr.Mukul Roy Choudhury-M/S Varsha Refreigeration systems

Mr.Vijayan -Electrolux india

IT was after a lot of heated arguments from the dealers as well as the companys side that i was offered an older model TURBO machine of the same capacity .I agreed to receive the old model in place of the new one.
            A turbo 6.2.kgs was delivered to me on friday the 28th.The service engineer who came to install it today declared the machine defective.Mr.Sriram Saha declared that the machine had a broken drain channel.He suggested another replacement.

I have lost faith in the company, its employees and its products.It looks like the company is bent on cheating people of their hard earned money.My sincere request to you is to refund the money (rs.5000/-) i.e.the cost of the machine and also Rs.1000 which i have incurred due to the phone calls made to your different employees at different branches..This incident has caused severe mental stress and trauma for which i have suffered a lot.
            For your info, i have registered a complaint with core centre, which is official site for complaints and grievances ofthe Ministry of Consumer Affairs .
            I would expect a reply and a speedy action from you within the next 24 hours failing which i will be forced to take the matter further.

Mrs.Rekha Dhar
            p-251, R.K.Pally
            Sonarpur
            kolkata -150
            res:[protected]
            mobile:[protected]
            i have a electrolux kelvinator ozone refrigerator model no..EKP/EKL 275FF...bought on 28 march 2004...inspite of repeated attempts..i am not able to get thru to customer care or service centre of PUNE...will electrolux help me in solving the prob of refrigerator as the fridge is not cooloing at all...but freezer is working very well...
            Maj Arun Datta
            college of military engg...
            Dapodi..
            Pune-31
            cell:[protected] and [protected]
            i had brought a ELECTROLUX model SPA VISTA on 2001 .my machine gave good service but from 2006 it defected. i called ms/MONDAL ELECTRONICS, which they said was electrolux authentic service centre and serviced, But on 2009 i got to know they had cancelled agreements with company and we called a new service centre named CONTINENTAL ELECTRONICS, THEY HAD SERVICED MACHINE BUT WITHIN 3 MONTHS IT DEFECTS.THIS IS A REQUEST TO electrolux that service with good parts, and the model'SPA & SPA VISTA XL are of poor quality, ensure that all models are of standard quality, so other customers will not have to disapointed like we are.
            THANKING,
            MR.P.SENGUPTA
            (ELECTROLUX CUSTOMER)

Electrolux Kelvinator — Repair/Replacement of Refrigerator [Resolved]

Subrata Kumar Mukhopadhyay
              March 18, 2008
              The Vice President (Marketing)
              M/s. ELECTROLUX KELVINATOR LTD
              Global Business Park, 3rd...

mssridhar
              Our refrigerator from Electrolux model OXYMINT purchased from Better Deals, Janakpuri, New Delhi got out of order and needed replacement for compressor etc. I contacted the dealer who agreed to send Electrolux mechanic at the earliest. He had even given the telephone number of the company. Till now we are keeping our fingers crossed and wasting our precious time as we had to remain at home even during working days for the mechanic to arrive at our place.
              Can anyone imagine the kind of service the reputed company like Electrolux provides... It is not upto its reputation..
              Electrolux Refrigerator Complaints - compressor non functional
              Ashish Chaturvedi Reporter
              Manik Chowk Bazariya
              Mathura

Respected Sir / Madam,

I am Dr. K. R. Boob writing this complaint after a month of harrasment by the Elctrolux Cusotmer service team. I had purchsed electrolux refrigerator in 2004 (Model Number Elex ER47 Silver 197 & Chasis number 200416) from Vijay Sales, Borivali (West), Mumbai outlet.

the Refrigerator door slipped down on the 1st February and I had lodged a complaint to the Electrolux cusotmer service center and my COMPLAINT NUMBER - 0802MB200758. A technician had come to check the fault after seven days and he charged me rs. 280 (Receipt number [protected]). I was informed by the technician that the "Lower Bottom Patti" of the fridge has broken and that is the reason cited for the door slip. He had given me a time frame of seven days and that the part would be replaced within that period.

Now when the technician did not come after seven days, I called the electrolux customer service center in Mumbai and requested for an explanation. They said they had transporatation problems and the part will be replaced in three working days. I was in touch with Mr. Asif Sheikh of Electrolux. on the fourth day I got a call from Electrolux stating that the part is not available anymore and I will have to replace the entire door at a cost of Rs. 2500.

Now it is clearly evident that Electrolux is trying to extract money from me by saying that the spare part is not available. While selling the product the company gives all sorts of assurances but now they cannot even provide a simple spare part which otherwise is costing about Rs. 500 in the market. I am a Senior citizen aged 65 and I cannot afford to pay rs. 2500.

I am requesting the kind and timely intervention from the consumer complaint forum and please help me in using my Refrigerator again which has been kept shut for the last 22 days. Please help me on this issue as these companies do not want to serve there cusotmers after the product is sold and charge very high customer service charges and do all kinds of money extraction methods possible and cause senior citizens like myself mental and monetary harrasment.

I look forward to receive urgent attention and help.

Thank you.

Grieved Customer
                Bhayandar, Mumbai
                harassment by the Electrolux Customer Service

This is R.Balaji writing this complaint after a month of harassment by the Elctrolux Cusotmer service people in Chennai. I had purchsed electrolux refrigerator in July 2007.

the Refrigerator door slipped down on the March'08 and I had lodged a complaint to the Electrolux cusotmer service center and my COMPLAINT NUMBER - G08C21071. A technician had come to check the fault after seven days and he charged Rs. 175 that too in the warranty period (no receipt was given) from my Mom and later they refunded the money. I was informed by the technician that the "Lower Bottom" of the fridge has broken and that is the reason cited for the door slip. He had given me a time frame of seven days and that the part would be replaced within that period.

Now when the technician did not come after seven days, I called the electrolux customer service center in Chennai and requested for an explanation. They said they dont have the door now and may take some time and I will have to pay for the replacement.

Now it is clearly evident that Electrolux is trying to extract money from me by saying that the spare part is not available. While selling the product the company gives all sorts of assurances but now they cannot even provide a simple spare part .

I am requesting the kind and timely intervention from the consumer complaint forum and please help me in using my Refrigerator again which has been kept shut for the last 10 days. Please help me on this issue as these companies do not want to serve there cusotmers after the product is sold and charge very high customer service charges and do all kinds of money extraction methods possible and cause senior citizens like myself mental and monetary harrasment.

I really feel very bad of buying electrolux refrigerator and I will never go for electrolux products ever in my lifetime.

I look forward to receive urgent attention and help.

Thank you.

Grieved Customer
                Bhayandar, Mumbai
                I have similar experience about the customer service of electrolux kelvinator refrigerator...

NEVER EVER BUY ANY PRODUCTS OF THIS COMPANY...

PLEASE GIVE MORE PUBLICITY TO THIS...

NEVER BUY ANY ELECTROLUX PRODUCTS... DUE TO ITS CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALLY AFTER SALES... THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN SALES...NOTHING ELSE...

NEVER BUY IT
                My sincere advise is that please don't buy any Electrolux products. Their products don't last in comparison to other brands and God only save you once you need their customer care's assistance. It is too difficult to get across their phone lines and they never stick to the committed TAT. It takes days to get the repair work done. I am currently dealing with the repair work for my refrigerator and despite of repeated calls to the costomer care, i still haven't heard from their service engineer. I almost feel like replacing the electrolux fridge, which i took just 4 years ago.

This company is only interested in sales. I hope it doesn't last long in India...

Please give more publicity to this...
                I HV A PROMEM IN MICRO WAVE TO USE .PLZ GIVE ME DEMO OF MICRO WAVE

REGARDS,
                PREETKAMAL
                [protected]CHANDIGARH
                I have a similar problem with Electrolux Microwave. My Timer got konked off within gurantee period and they havent replace it for last two months. I have been calling their service centre, but in vain. They say that they do not have the spare part to replace. In this situation shouldn't they replace the whole appliance rather than making the customer wait for more than two months?

Never buy any product of Electrolux. They are worse in their service.
                Hi Freinds,

Me Kamal K. Jha from Gwalior
                I Wish to Request yout o Please don't Purchase any ELECTROLUX ITEM/PRODUCTS in future as my experienc with Electrolux "WASHING MACHINE" says that product is not up to the mark and REPAIR & SERVICE facilities are as good as not available. My Freind has also experience same with his Electrolux "WASHING MACHINE".

I had purchased a "Electrolux Washing Machine" in February 2007 and it is not working properly since April-2007 and my all efforts to get it repaired/replaced with Authorised Dealer have yeilded no results and behaviour and attitude of dealer was a horrible experience.

I had registered a complaint on 07.08.2009 vide complaint no.BHO [protected] and contacted dealer & Customer Care Service but each time they assured that their executive will contact me within 24 to 48 hours but since than till date no body has approached us. When no body approached I contacted dealer again he advised to contact to Authorised Service Center (M/s Balaji Refrigeration, 1st Floor, Kartik Plaza, Jinsi Nala No.1, GWALIOR Ph. No.4066791 Mob.[protected] then i contancted Mr. Bharat K. Dhingra of Balaji Refrigeration but he too stated that he can not help me.

I further request you, If any one can help me in this regard please Contact me on the above mentioned address.

KAMAL K JHA
                Hi Friends,

I feel this very good opportunity for me to tell that Electrolux product and their customer service are really worst Please don't even think to buy any product from this company.

I also got frustration with my sister's Refrigerator from Electrolux.

I request you best not to buy any products from Electrolux.

Parimala

anu sen pattassery
                  sir
                  We had bought the above said machine [aurum 16 serial no:44600029] from best buy kochi on the 8th of may 2005.Within a span of one year the following problems cropt up.
                  1]Power failure when the new machine was installed.After repairing when the same problem arose we were told that it was due to wear&tear.how can a new machine
                  have that?
                  2]Water was not getting heated
                  3]Door opened in the middle of the cycle
                  4]Soap was found sticking on the clothes
                  5]drum did not turn
                  6]water was leaking from the bottom

After the warranty period the belt again broke & lately water again started leaking.The machine was taken to the service centre & they said they will replace the machine .Since the above model is not available they said they will give a top loading one [alpha care]on payment of Rs 1547.We payed the amount & the machine was delivered _yet another dfective one'-the serial number on the machine does not match with the one on the box.
                  Sir we have got fed up.The people concerned are not the least bothered .they take weeks to answer complaints & that too after repeated calls from our side.This replacement itself took one month.The replacement was brought two days back installed only today .now that too is defective & they dont know when they can give another one.
                  Sir please look into the matter at the earliest as the clothes are piling & i am not keeping well.We would appreciate if they would refund the amount so that we could buy another brand as we are fed up of their service.
                  thanking you
                  yours sincerely
                  Anu sen

Electrolux-Washing Machine — Defective Washing Machine

Washing Machine Model Electrolux W/M EWE 702TCGO

The above mentioned semi-automatic washing machine was purchased by us on February 16, 2007 from your dealer Fair Deal Electronics, Rajapuri, Dwarka, vide their invoice no. R2958/06/07 for Rs.6800/-. The Machine was defective and sub-standard as it is evident from the fact that the first complaint was made just on the first day o[censored]se i.e. February 21, 2007.

Since then we have lodged 14 complaints during the last 18 months and for the same complaint only. Not only the machine was of sub standard quality the customer service provided by the company was also far below from satisfactory level, as some of the complaints were attended more than a week after the date of complaint. Moreover, its dealer was least helpful.

We tried to speak to some of the senior officials in the Company including Mr. Sanjay Jaitley on March 25, 2008, though they assured me of some solution to the problem but we have not received any positive result of the same.

Now the Warranty period of 24 Months is going to expire soon, and after that I will be left with a machine on which I’ll have to spend my hard earned money virtually every month to ensure that it keeps on functioning.

My Complaint History is given below.

First five complaints were lodged through dealer so we do not have the complaint no.

6. Complaint No. : 70323556
                  7. Complaint No. : 70714532 dated 14th July 2007
                  8. Complaint No. : 70424008 dated August 3, 2007
                  9. Complaint No. : 7098336 dated September 11, 2007
                  10. Complaint No. : 7105367 dated October 9, 2007
                  11. Complaint No. : 711845 dated November 2, 2007 (attended after 12 days)
                  12. Complaint No. : 242105/[protected] dated March 24, 2008
                  13. Complaint No. : 5A[protected] dated July 21, 2008
                  14. Complaint No. : 5A[protected] dated September 6, 2008

I am thinking of taking appropriate legal action against the Company and those who are in the helms of its affairs.

we — ewe

I have booked my ticket through Internet Reservation facility from IRCTC site. My ticket is from Habibganj Station to Balasore but due to non-availability of any direct train I have bounded to booked my ticket from Habibganj to Bilaspure in the train Amarkantak and Bilaspur to Balasore in the train Utkal express which detail are given below.

I.Ticket details.

PNR NO. : [protected]
                  Transaction ID : [protected]
                  No.of person : 5 Adults 1 Child
                  Dtd. : 24/04/2009

Sir I have paid Rs.590/- through e-ticket which is too much, if I will booked the same ticket through reservation counter then ticket cost is Rs.445/- it means I have paid excess Rs.150/- per member and in totality Rs.900/-.

What mistake I have done if I have availed the Internet reservation facility, indirectly I have helped reservation clerk and reduce the overheads of Railway.

I request you to look in to this matter and try to refund my excess money Rs.900/- which I have paid extra vide e-ticket or guide the way to refund it back.

Nalin Padhi
                  143, Samanway Colony,
                  Near St.Xavier Hr.Secondry School
                  BHEL, BHOPAL

kalaiselvi amarnath
                    I had been using electrolux washing machine for the past 7yrs , it was working well until 2months back. Water has started leaking while the machine is functioning. I had complained to the electrolux service centre ,Home Tech , Vytilla, Kochi , who I believe are service contractors. They had sent one of their technicians who did'nt seem to have much knowledge of the product. He said that he could not detect any leakage, we paid him the service charge of Rs200 though. I also wrote on the form which the technician produced after attending the complaint that no concern was detected by the technician. The technician had absolutely no knowledge of the product as he kept turning the program buttons while the machine was in operation , which should never be done as it is clearly mentioned in the manual.
                    Within a few minutes after this technician left we noticed the problem of leakage and complained once again. Another technician came and said the tube inside the machine has cracked and developed a hole , so after a few days the same was changed. But that too is a defective tube . Though the cost of the tube is only Rs250 he charged Rs450 including the service charge of Rs200. But for the same complaint the service contractor has charged twice within 10 days. The technician who came the first time committed that they would not charge a second time for the same problem. To make matters worse so far nobody has turned up from Home Tech . It is almost 2 months now. I am a working woman who is dependant on such gadgets for the daily chores. I have made so many calls but no action from the Electrolux service so far.
                    With such after sales service I doubt if I'll ever buy a Electrolux product again.

Hope some action would be taken to rectify the concern and also refund the Rs200 that was charged a second time.
                    I have complained for washing machine on dated 26.06.2008.

complaint No.5A[protected] but no one has come to attend the complained.

model no. EWS-70 FAB, CLASSIC PLUS

Date of Purchase 15.04.2007.

Shakeel Ahmed Khan
                    I had been using electrolux washing machine for the past 2 yrs, it was working well until 2months back, machine washer is not working & drainer cover is crack.

Please send your technician as early as possible.

Swapnil
                    M: [protected]
                    i had purchase a washing machine from electrolux company from last 1 month i had complain but no one had response, and i had complain 5 times but they had not response.
                    i had buy this machine after some days the problems had started and all workers are not working, they have no service properly, i hope that u will follow this complain.

sangam electronics,
                    rawal pada dahisar (E),
                    mumbai 68.
                    my number is [protected]

Electrolux — replacement of defrost timer [Resolved]

A P Singh
                      I had purchased one 275ltr luxury Electrolux refrigerator from m/s Meenakshi Electronics vide bill no.482 dt.20/6/04.In July...

Jose Vargheese

Complaint No : 1938

On April 4, 2005, I bought an Electrolux from Fridge House, Thrissur. The code no: EM17EG8LW and Serial No.:[protected]. After a few months, the display stopped functioning. So I contacted the local Electrolux service centre in Ernakulam on January 30, 2006. They discovered that the control display board was not available. After my frequent calls, on March 9, 2006, they came and fixed a display which was unclear. They assured me that they would fix the correct one when the stocks came. They said it was a PCB complaint.
                      I continued using the oven even though the problem remained. Then oven stopped working, immediately after I switched it on.
                      By the time my guarantee period was over. When I contacted the service centre, they demanded Rs 200 as service charges. They came and took the microwave on August 21, 2007. So far, I have not received the oven back. I have made more than 100 calls and they say they will come in one or two days.
                      dear sir,
                      my microwave model no. 2350 serial no. 40701066, purchased on date 18.10.2005 we presently not working i had complaint to nearest customer care center but with no reply . customer care centre name is APOORVA COOLING SAKET NAGAR KANPUR BUT THERE IS NO REPLY FROM THE CENTER. I HAD ALSO THE COMPLAINT NO.
                      MY ADDRESS is j-83 mig world bank barra
                      ph no. [protected]
                      i m very grateful to you for your kind reply.

Mrs. Fernando
                        HERE BELOW PLS READ THE STORY OF A VERY UNSATISFIED ELECTROLUX CUSTOMER !!! NOBODY IS REPLYING!!!

Dear Winnie,

They ONLY acknowlegde the receipt of my email.

But until today nobody gave any response to it or came up with a solution.

Relaly I cannot understand. My washing machine is only about 4 years old. Do
                        I have to dispose of it now and buy a new one?
                        Surely there must be the spare part for it to get it back to working again?

I am ready to pay for the charges if only some one sent me the correct part
                        (The programm clock timer)

Thanks so much for helping me.

Rgds

Ms Fernando

----- Original Message -----
                        From: "Winnie Wong" <winnie.[protected]@electrolux.com>
                        To: "Teckla Fernando" <[protected]@sltnet.lk>
                        Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 2:22 PM
                        Subject: Re: DEAR ELECTROLUX PEOPLE, I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!!

> Dear Ms. Fernando,
                        > Did anyone in Indiahad been responsing to you?
                        > I'm afraid that I can re-forward your enquiry to them and ask them to
                        > to you.
                        > Teckla Fernando cc
                        > <[protected]@s
                        > ltnet.lk> Subject
                        > Re: DEAR ELECTROLUX PEOPLE, I NEED
                        > 21/11/2007 10:50 YOUR HELP PLEASE!!!
                        > Dear Mr/Ms Winnie Wong,
                        > Almost a month agoo I have send you the email here below.
                        > You passed it on to the CustCare Centre in India.
                        > I haven't heard anything ack from them. Not even one reaction nor reply!!!
                        > I like to clean my dirty laundry but my Washing machine is not working.
                        > Tell me, why is it that Electrolux does not give the same service towards
                        > their Customers then other major Household Appliance Manufacturers????
                        > I am willing to pay for the charges. I only need a new programm
                        > clock/timer
                        > for my machine type.
                        > Why don t you people help me???
                        > Rgds,
                        > Ms. Fernando
                        > Sri Lanka
                        > ----- Original Message -----
                        > From: Teckla Fernando
                        > To: winnie.[protected]@electrolux.com
                        > Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 9:21 PM
                        > Subject: DEAR ELECTROLUX PEOPLE, I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!!
                        > Dear Sir/Madam,
                        > My Electrolux Washing Machine, type: EW 541 F needs a new spare part.
                        > After 4 years of excellent working it stopped recently.
                        > It needs a new Programm Clock/Timer. (The round knob that you need to turn
                        > to get the programms starting). All other components of the Machine are
                        > still ok. But without the Clock (Actually its the Brains of the Machine
                        > you could say!) I can't work with it no longer.
                        > I've checked here with the local dealer, ABANS Ltd. in Colombo (Sri
                        > Lanka). But they give me no hope in getting me a new Programm-Clock-Timer.
                        > Just forget it so they say!
                        > Can you please help me any further? Of course I am willing to pay for a
                        > new Programm Clock Timer.
                        > Please dont let me down because I do not like to trow away my nice Washing
                        > Machine as yet!
                        > K/Rgds
                        > Mrs TML Fernando
                        > Colombo
                        > Sri Lanka
                        > Email: [protected]@sltnet.lk
                        > (PS If you need anymore information just let me know, thanks again)
                        Microwave oven bought on 09 Jan 07 failed for the third time. Model no: EM25EC85SL.
                        very very poor response towards service and their respose

PARAG ANAND
                          We had purchased the washing machine EWT603 ON 12TH NOV from super electronics located in vikaspuri,delhi .As told a person had come for the Demo of the machine.But to our surprise that person only turned up and went away in 1minute.He did not even care to show the complete demo and just ran way. We ran behind the person but he did not respond at all.Is this the respect which a company employeeshoes toards a customer.

i am really sorry to say this is completely unacceptable.

pls revert on [protected]...............

Deepak Saxena
                            I purchased an Electrolux Fabriguard classic plus washing machine model no. EWS70 from M/s Banwait Electronics, RCF, Kapurthala on 1/11/2007 vide receipt no 692. The problem is that as per ur advertisment of Electrolux Festive Celebrations the shopkeeper is not giving the priscribed gift offered in the advertisment.

In this regard a also talked with ur contact person at Jalandhar Mr. Manjit Sayal, but he said that the gifts are not received from the company. Kindly look into the matter as it is spoiling the image of the Company.

Deepak Saxena
                            118-A, RCF Township
                            Kapurthala - 144602.

Ph.[protected]
                            Mb. [protected]
                            We had purchased a new unit of Electrolux Air conditioner in the month of May 07 from a dealer named Darling electronics, Pondicherry. The unit ,from the day one has been giving trouble and was repaired more than once immediately from the time of purchase. After a couple of months problems persisted and now they say the PCB has to be replaced. All this within a span of 4 months from purchase. We are surprised as to how a new unit can give so many problems ! When the dealer , the service provider and the official at Electrolux was contacted there was either no response or an indifferent answer at the max.
                            We are wondering what needs to be done now. Clueless!!

Santhi
                            Pondicherry
                            Sub: Replacement of defective Electrolux Refrigerator (Model: EDR 230 LX) – regarding.
                            Ref: Book No. 111, Serial No. 11043, dt. 21.06.2008, {Electrolux Refrigerator (Model: EDR 230 LX) PNC No.[protected], Serial No. 81600655}

I had purchased the Electrolux Refrigerator (Model: EDR 230 LX) from AARCO ELECTRONIKS, Jagdambay Niwas Central Market, II-I-3, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024 on 21.6.2008.

As the Electrolux Refrigerator (Model: EDR 230 LX) is still under warranty and is causing unnecessary inconvenience to me due to manufacturing defect, It is, therefore, requested to please replace this defective Electrolux Refrigerator (Model: EDR 230 LX) at the earliest.

I hope you will attend to this complaint on priority basis and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking you,
                            Yours faithfully,

(sohan bisht)
                            Address: 207/16-A (Ground Floor)
                            Prakash Mohalla
                            East of Kailash
                            New Delhi-110065.

Right from the date of its purchase, it was noticed that there are lots of problems with the Electrolux Refrigerator i.e. Cooling problem(Gas Leakage/Chowked), Thermostat problem, Defrosting problem, Rubber-Gasket problem, current leakage and now there are some problem with the Compressor too. I have lodged so many complaints with your service centre at M/s Tek Care (Customer Care Help Line) i.e. on 25.6.2008, 30.6.2008, 4.7.2008, 15.7.2008, 7.8.2008, 14.8.2008, 28.8.2008, 2.9.2008 and now on 11.9.2008 Service Engineer has informed about problems of Compressor. The brand new Refrigerator of your reputed company has been repaired 8 times within a short span of two and half months and the problem is increasing day by day. Now I am fed up with this defective Refrigerator of your reputed company. I lodged last complaint on 29.9.2008 regarding continuously current leakage/current shocked in the whole body of the Refrigerator and request them to replace the same.

Really have a very bad experience to buy this product from a company, now we urgently need replacement of this product otherwise we will not recommend any of its product and I want you to take some serious action against it as early as possible (in 7 days) or I will be moving to the consumer forum against it and all the problem caused due to it will be barred by you.

(S.S.Bisht)
                            I have purchased 4 Acs from Griha Vaibhav Bangalore and found 1 Ac stopped working in 6 months duration, given complaint which was attended after so many followups then found by attendents that some parts require to replace for which removed the parts and informed next day will come back and finish the job but after 15 days found while doing the followup that he has closed complaints and mentioned complaint attended and Ac rectified.
                            When took issue with call centre people they are unable to provide any documents and replied that they will book new complaint.
                            This company running in hopeless system and I feel it was a mistake to bought Electrolux product.
                            Still my AC is not rectified.

REQUESTING ALL TO DO NOT BUY ELECTROLUX PRODUCT FOR PEACE OF MIND.
                            I have purchased a front loading washing machine Electrolux millanium edition, model spa from trivandrum, Kerala 6yrs back. up to last week I never face any difficulty with ur product, recently the front door lock handle was broken and I have contacted ur trivandrum dealer for the handle .how ever stright away they have replied .the part is not available anywhere else .

the handle cost approxmate Rs.100/- and only because of this handle I cannt use the machine .and till now the machine is perfect looking brant new condition, I cannt through away the machine.

kindly see the matter and where ever it is available pl.let me know. and I am not going to through away this machine foe a single part which cost below Rs.100/-
                            One more thing I just want to say is before giving agency to parties, at least u should know the dealing with the customers.they are simply just looting .this is my kind request
                            I have purchased a Microwave oven on 18th oct. 2009 in Asansol area.
                            Due to manufactured defect I have complaint to customer care centre & as well as shop too.
                            Technically person had checked our Microwave oven.They told us that "we will replaced it with new one".
                            But still today[protected] our oven is as same condition.What I should do? Many time I have ring to them but din't get positive reply from them.
                            Complaint no. VG3440
                            Electrolux comanie's service is this way ?

Tapan

Electrolux India — Pathetic customer service by Electrolux [Resolved]

Basha Mohamed
                              Never ever buy Electrolux product, i bought refrigertor from Vasanth n Co, chennai and now it is totally non operational.....

Electrolux Microwave — Poor Service and Pathetic Staff Response [Resolved]

Mousumi Chakraborty
                              On 23rd September we launched a complain.After many reminders our
                              complain was attended on 29th Sept.Mr Ashish from...