IndiGo

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

BR6FQR------
Due to Covid 19, my international Flight Cathay Pacific on[protected] from Shanghai to Hyderabad (CX367 and CX649) is cancelled by airlines.

So, I request you to cancel my Makemytrip booking Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar PNR# BR6FQR on[protected] and oblige.

I have booked another ticket from Guangzhou to Kolkata on same day[protected] PNR#JLU73D, to continue my travel from China to India.

BQU9KR ----
Due to Covid-19 situation, My flight Srilankan Airlines from Shanghai(PVG) to Hyderabad(HYD) is cancelled. (UL-867 on[protected] PVG-CMB-HYD). Attached ticket for reference.
So, I cannot be available in Hyderabad on[protected], I request you to help me to cancel My Indigo Booking from Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar PNR# BQU9KR, with minimal fines possible from your side .
Above Bookings were done from makemytrip.com Booking ID - NF[protected].
Mar 02, 2021

Mr Patri,

Our customer relations team is in receipt of your email today in the morning. We'd like to assure you that one of our representatives will get back to you within 24 - 48 hrs with the best possible resolution over email. We request your patience.

Team IndiGo

Sir I had booked a ticket for Indigo flight from a travolook app whose PNR no. GN5S6N which was canceled later, then came in the option that you can take another flight or refund, so I clicked on the refund, which should have arrived in 7 working dates but you have not yet received your check. Please and please refund the money as soon as possible. Thank you..
    Mar 02, 2021

Indigo Airlines — Refund [Resolved]

Dear Indigo Partner,
      I would like to inform you that i have booking with indigo dt. 30.03.2020 from new delhi to goa...but...

For the last 3 months, indigo airlines is mentally harassing me. after so many calls and the document which they wanted they still playing
      Feb 27, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We request you to please let us know your PNR so that we may assist you further. Alternatively, you may check your refund status from our website www.goindigo.in under 'edit booking' to retrieve your reservation and check the same.

Team IndiGo

I received Message from unknown number that my profile is shortlisted.
        To pay 2500 as Registration fee, and 6500 as Hostel and other fee its totally Refundable.
        And i will attach the letter For your Reference.
        Job
        Feb 25, 2021

Dear Mr Murali,

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work are handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resources Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorized officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates. We would suggest you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2POWXfT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Dear Mr Murali,

Job
          Feb 24, 2021

My PNR number VDRVY
            I travel by indigo flight by above PNR number from Udaipur to Mumbai on 19th February 2021.br...
            I got mail from indigoairlines.[protected]@aol.com
            After that i check mail id from my friend which is employed in indigo...
            I am Ashay Gaur. I booked Indigo flight for my journey Jaipur to Delhi on 19th Feb 2021 with PNR TLIPVJ, flight...

Is this document is real or fake
            Feb 22, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked the air ticket of indigo air lines from Kolkata to Nagpur
              flight no. 6E404 ON 19.02.2021 & confirmation NO. TODAANL7SK

I have booked the following name as
              1) Nripen Chandra Nirod Bihari Mondel
              2) Ashoke kumar Milon Bihari Basu

I have entered in middle with father name .
              Kindly Correct the name as following

First Name Middle Name Last Name
              1) Nripen Chandra Mondal
              2) Ashoke kumar Basu

You are requested kindly correct it.

Thanks & Regard
              Feb 19, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We request you to please share your PNR, registered email address and contact number via DM along with the valid govt ID proof of the passengers, so we may look into this.

[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 22, 2021
              The information is shared via DM please give your confirmation after receiving.
              PNR - TODAANL7SK
              Email Address - [email protected]
              Contact No. +91 9822461680

Valid Govt. ID Proof -
              Aadhar Number 1st Person (Ashoke Kumar Basu) - 2465 5419 1521
              Aadhar Number 2nd Person (Nripen Chandra Mondal) - 5611 4879 8099

Best Regards

We have not received the images of govt ID proof of the passengers via DM. Request you to please share the same asap, so we may check this.

Team IndiGo

We did not get refund of indigo flights whichngot cancelled due to covid... As per govt instructions either they should refund the amount or we will book another tickets from that amount... I send them feedback and also filed a complaint but no response
                Feb 19, 2021

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We request you to please share your PNR via private message so we may check this.

Team IndiGo

I have lost my Panasonic phone at flight
                  Model number Eluga note
                  Android version-6.0
                  I have lost nearby my seat

My flight details are:-
                  Flight number-6E 943
                  Date-13th feb 2021
                  Departure time-12:25pm
                  PNR-NFHVRL
                  Feb 18, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for details. Let us check this with our airport team, we will get back to you.

Team IndiGo

We tried connecting with you over the call but couldn't connect. However, we are unable to find your mobile. We request you to get in touch with the airport authority.

Dt. 11 Jan, 2021
                    I applied for software developer job and then received a call where in I was asked to write written...
                    My sister applied online for a job in indigo airlines as she studied in same stream. She applied and then got a call from...

A lot of job vecancy seened regarding indigo air lines in meny places. Meny candidates are applayed and cheated, I am one of them. I scened add from olx and I am applayed for job. I got offer letter from indigo, I pay some money for further process . So please take action against this kindes of fraud people. This frauds are using indigo brand name to cheet. So please take action to remove this Adès.
                    Feb 16, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I scened meny complaints in here. I hope your team will make necessary action for this.
                    IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2021

This doesn't sound right at all. IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. Please do not make any payment in response to this letter/offers. We are highlighting this with our respective team. They will surely do the needful.

Team IndiGo

I searched a job on facebook on that time i saw tha facebook add and there Is a number .I called on that number. There was...

Taking the registration amount from me through online payment, giving the fake offer letter in what's app I called them by asking about Job of offer letter was fake they blocked me immediately in what's app. 2550 was taken from me. The HR name is Savita her contact number is [protected] so plz kindly help to refund my money...
                      Transaction
                      Feb 09, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. Our airline will not be responsible for any payment you make in this regard. We've forwarded this to the concerned team. Further, you may visit https://bit.ly/31pJ8tZ for any job-related query.

Abhispi's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 11, 2021
                      Kindly please return my amount

Indigo airlines company making fraud job opportunity and they collecting processing fees 2550 I paid please refund my amount
                        Indigo airlines company giving job opportunity to you
                        Feb 08, 2021

Feb 18, 2021
                        Updated by Vasantha2403
                        Please refund my amount after that I will believe them

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not charge any fee for conducting job interviews. We will share this with the concerned team for necessary actions. For information on IndiGo’s official job postings, visit the link: https://bit.ly/3iKO2qT.

Team IndiGo
                        But they make me fraud they said your profile shortlisted selected please send me your all documents ok I sent all to them going good processing also after they told your selection confirm but you pay 2550 rupees for processing fees and then only you get offer latter ok than I pay 2550 rupees they told your payment done u told ok mam then after what I ask they told wait for our senior mam will you she tell everything but she didn't call me I ask her HR Savitha mam wait some time ok I called they put my number block and

Dear Ma'am,

We are aware of such fraudulent activities and our team is working on it. For careers with us, please visit https://bit.ly/34kE2jK.

Team IndiGo

I have received an mail regarding indigo jobs in that mail.all the discription as well as contact persons phone numbers and...